\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Eye Sweater Gawd people got a million frequent flyer miles until someone brings up EVs. "I CaNT dRiVe To HaWAii in it!". I feel like they're a good option just for moving around town but tbh no one has honestly made a good-looking EV. I think the Model S is still the best looking EV. They all try too hard to tell us through design language, "LOOK! IT'S ELECTRIC!"

Audi has actually done a good job of making their EVs look like regular cars and not screaming “I’m electric!” No idea about their reliability or range though.

Say what you want but I love this thing
IMG_9728.jpeg
IMG_9721.jpeg
IMG_9723.jpeg

🔥🔥🔥🔥. JUST NEEDS WHEEL/TIRE UPGRADE

I love my EV and agree you want at least one gas vehicle at home. It is hilarious how the mere existence of them drives people insane though.

For me, car is super fun to drive and I never need to stop and get gas. When it is empty I charge at home. Also, no maintenance. Like 90% of America, I mostly just use it for commuting to work and putzing around town.

The search is finally over. I spent over a year and a half looking for the right car. Shoutout to Ryan Friedman Motor Cars for assist on this immaculate 996TT. It's 1 of 9 Manual Carrera White on Natural Brown 996 Turbos ever produced. Clean Carfax, all original paint, and 23K miles on the odometer. Hands down one of the best buying purchases I've ever had. They went above and beyond to answer all of my questions and to provide ample pictures. I look forward to doing more business with them in the future! The car was such a blast to drive back home. My father and I drove 14 hours back home in one day. We stopped in DC to see the monuments. What a great memory.

The car came with FVD Brombacher x Bilstein PSS9 coilovers + FVD Brombacher exhaust with 100 cell cats. I plan on tuning the ECU and adding larger intercoolers next. Plus paint correction, ceramic coating, + XPEL.

[

996TT x 991TTS

Analog versus surgical

I feel more connected to the car when driving the 996TT. The 991.1 TTS is scary fast. It's a lot of car for the money but I have more fun driving the 996TT. Now I'm considering selling the 991TTS and buying a 6-speed 997.1 or 997.2 GT3.

Yea I dont think there is a correlation between people who are pro EV and people that can drive manuals. Given the amount of people that can drive a manual in general is pretty low, I'd think its safe to say most people who are ANTI-ev can drive a stick. I know a guy thats SUPER anit ev and he cant even spell manual.

as stated by others i think people like EVs because its something "new" they can use it strictly for commuting and something to argue about :lol:

and if u keep it long enough you might save on gas.
last year i drove around 30k miles give or take which calculates to around 9k on gas which imo isn't crazy enough to switch to an ev

The search is finally over. I spent over a year and a half looking for the right car. Shoutout to Ryan Friedman Motor Cars for assist on this immaculate 996TT. It's 1 of 9 Manual Carrera White on Natural Brown 996 Turbos ever produced. Clean Carfax, all original paint, and 23K miles on the odometer. Hands down one of the best buying purchases I've ever had. They went above and beyond to answer all of my questions and to provide ample pictures. I look forward to doing more business with them in the future! The car was such a blast to drive back home. My father and I drove 14 hours back home in one day. We stopped in DC to see the monuments. What a great memory.

The car came with FVD Brombacher x Bilstein PSS9 coilovers + FVD Brombacher exhaust with 100 cell cats. I plan on tuning the ECU and adding larger intercoolers next. Plus paint correction, ceramic coating, + XPEL.

996TT x 991TTS

Analog versus surgical

I feel more connected to the car when driving the 996TT. The 991.1 TTS is scary fast. It's a lot of car for the money but I have more fun driving the 996TT. Now I'm considering selling the 991TTS and buying a 6-speed 997.1 or 997.2 GT3.

23k?! Did that guy just put the car in the garage and fall asleep? Sheesh. Congrats bro. The 996 values are starting to rise. Was always that stepchild that no one cared for but for now they're finally being appreciated by enthusiasts.

as stated by others i think people like EVs because its something "new" they can use it strictly for commuting and something to argue about :lol:

and if u keep it long enough you might save on gas.
last year i drove around 30k miles give or take which calculates to around 9k on gas which imo isn't crazy enough to switch to an ev
From 2015 to 2019 I drove 26k mi a year for work and I wanted to drive off a cliff lol. Idk how you do it man. That ain’t me, I had to either quit or move up the ranks where my territory expanded and plane tickets got comped lol

From 2015 to 2019 I drove 26k mi a year for work and I wanted to drive off a cliff lol. Idk how you do it man. That ain’t me, I had to either quit or move up the ranks where my territory expanded and plane tickets got comped lol
I only drive to clients like 2 times a week, and thats usually a 40 mile round trip max. So about only 3800 is for work the rest is all pleasure :lol:
got fam all over socal and i be OUTSIDEE whether its the mountains or beaches, getting all that vitamin D

For the record, although Im not a fan, its not the truck itself I have a problem with. How you have a street suspension and dirt tires? You can tell some folks never even considered a truck before the Cybertruck.

Id assume most people aint getting the CT cause its a truck and its truck capabilities.

Back
Top Bottom