\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Bet if you drove one for a week you'd change your mind. :lol:
I did, plus took it on a road trip to kern river
HORRENDOUS
first of all stopping at a supercharger after 200 miles is not fun when u gotta wait at some butt crack county spot with no good food or amenities, and if u expect to sit in the car for 1 hour while ur vehicle sips electricity thats weird af
second- when taking a road trip or any sort of distance driving, one would appreciate cup holders, we only had 1 cup holder for each passenger whist any real american truck has 3 cupholders per person. Ram, Ford, GMC/Chevy each have two cupholders int he center console and 2 on each door which means i can have a water, maybe a tea/coffee/monster + a coke or juice. in the ct u can only choose one drink
third the charge gets super diminished when driving at speed, on road trips personally i sometimes cruise at 90+ if its the middle of the night goodluck doing that in a ct without 100% charge.

Finally put the KW lowering set up on the wagon yesterday, pretty happy with the outcome...more upgrades to come 😮‍💨

haus of euro-8.jpeg

haus of euro-10.jpeg

haus of euro-11.jpeg
that color is beautiful fam

I’d much rather stop at a gas station for 5 minutes or so to gas up, than plug a CHARGER into my car and wait 30 minutes. It’s not even about the time though. I actually enjoy the whole process of GASSING up as part of owning a car. EV's just feels so...phony to me. i don't really know how to articulate how i feel, but to me EV's are a vehicle whereas an ICE is a car, if that makes any sense at all.
U enjoy being a man, makes sense.

For me super charging is super convenient. I have a supercharger 0.5 miles from my house next to my kids daycare. Drop off, charge. Grab a coffee and a bite to eat in the car. Then off to work. I also have the ability to charge at work 1 day a week if needed. I do not have a level 2 at home.
if you don't value ur time sure otherwise its pretty wack TBH

everyone i know in LA has to use superchargers more than once a year
and they have chargers at home...
spending a full day out in LA sometimes requires charging up

Yeah that is because they leave all of their cameras on while the car is parked probably.

I didn't do that, since I don't have **** to steal in my car.

But my current benz range is 404mi, I've gone to santa barbara back to downtown LA with 58% battery left. I'm not sure what people are doing wrong man.

well ur like most people and i am not like most people

You were probably one of those mother****in workers holding up my “ 5 min “ gas station trip would couldn’t decide if he wanted a blue berry muffin with his chicken tenders!! ……. And that some is OVERRATED….. yea I said it. Flow is trash , lyrics are mediocre at best. Doesn’t even make top 20 diss tracks all time. It sucks and so your Cybertruck opinion

#CTGang!!!!!

Last edited:
For me super charging is super convenient. I have a supercharger 0.5 miles from my house next to my kids daycare. Drop off, charge. Grab a coffee and a bite to eat in the car. Then off to work. I also have the ability to charge at work 1 day a week if needed. I do not have a level 2 at home.

Wife works 4 miles away. I might drive 5-20 miles some days. When we had the RZ 450h (#lexuspartner) we realized we wouldn’t need to ever even charge at the house technically. Charging at the office was free.

Everytime I go to Costco for gas it’s like selling EVs. People can’t even put gas in the cars. I really enjoyed not going to gas stations.

Then on the flipside, I’ve been stuck at chargers or had to change my route due to needing a fast charger and it’s expensive and meh. I’ve had hotels forget to charge the car as well.

So yeah a lot of issues with EV renting and ownership.

These are the ranges i'm getting on my benzes. The SUV I drove 38 miles this morning from a full charge from the west valley to my office in DTLA. Where else am I gonna go that i'll need to charge?

IMG_0183.PNG

IMG_0184.PNG
If all you do is go to the office and back home EVs are literallly perfect as it was designed for that.
Personally I believe if there are variable in your weekly or weekend drive then its not really convenient anymore. Especially road trips where I'm sure most will agree, last weekend i had a 2 hour drive home in the middle of the night and set the cruise to 94 for like 100 or so miles and i don't think an EV battery would like that unless I had a specific amount of charge.

You were probably one of those mother****in workers homing up my “ 5 min “ gas station trip would couldn’t decide if he wanted a blue berry muffin with his chicken tenders!! ……. And that some is OVERRATED….. yea I said it. Flow is trash , lyrics are mediocre at best. Doesn’t even make top 20 diss tracks all time. It sucks and so your Cybertruck opinion

#CTGang!!!!!
Theres this gas station all the way off the 5 before tejon ranch off the 133 which goes to santa barbara and they used to have some amazing fried chicken before they were bought out from a corporate gas station.

Wife works 4 miles away. I might drive 5-20 miles some days. When we had the RZ 450h (#lexuspartner) we realized we wouldn’t need to ever even charge at the house technically. Charging at the office was free.

Everytime I go to Costco for gas it’s like selling EVs. People can’t even put gas in the cars. I really enjoyed not going to gas stations.

Then on the flipside, I’ve been stuck at chargers or had to change my route due to needing a fast charger and it’s expensive and meh. I’ve had hotels forget to charge the car as well.

So yeah a lot of issues with EV renting and ownership.
ew , i understand why ppl go to costco for a couple bucks savings but i can't do it.
hell i was annoyed today cuz this gas station i went to took like 10 minutes to fully fill my tank
usually im in and out in 5 minutes filling about 20 or so gallons giving me over 400 mile range

30 minutes of quiet time alone is quite valuable to me. You don’t have to agree.
If this ain't some of the softest **** I've heard in a while smh. You can have quiet alone time without it being wasted by a less efficient/scam source of energy. I'm currently renting an EV an probably will need to charge up tomorrow. Obviously not by choice, got stuck with it. **** better not take more than 30 mins. Scrolling on your phone for that long is crab activity **** I look like as a grown man just sitting in a car browsing bs on a device when gassing up takes 3 mins

Dudes say anything to justify their purchases

ew , i understand why ppl go to costco for a couple bucks savings but i can't do it.
hell i was annoyed today cuz this gas station i went to took like 10 minutes to fully fill my tank
usually im in and out in 5 minutes filling about 20 or so gallons giving me over 400 mile range

It’s the closest gas station by us so wins by default. Everytime I go I mourn for humanity 🤣. And we live in a pretty decent area lol.

It indirectly sells EVs lol

If this ain't some of the softest **** I've heard in a while smh. You can have quiet alone time without it being wasted by a less efficient/scam source of energy. I'm currently renting an EV an probably will need to charge up tomorrow. Obviously not by choice, got stuck with it. **** better not take more than 30 mins. Scrolling on your phone for that long is crab activity **** I look like as a grown man just sitting in a car browsing bs on a device when gassing up takes 3 mins

Dudes say anything to justify their purchases
If you knew you had to charge it the next day why didn’t you charge it overnight?

Having a 48a charger at home is the equivalent of having a gas station at home. The only time I have ever used a supercharger was to get enough juice to get me home. I admit I haven't done any road trips and an EV would be a hassle if you cannot get a charger where you live.

Image_20240829095044.png

I can’t get on board with EVs. Everyone’s needs are different, but for me, I often drive 90 miles one way to my destination, then another 30 to 40 miles while there, and 90 miles back. While a fully charged EV might cover this distance, detours or changing conditions might require a charging stop, which I don’t have time for.

I also question the claim that EVs are more environmentally friendly. If that’s the main selling point, I’m not convinced. For example, if we all switched to EVs, we’d be using more rubber for tires due to their weight alone. Not to mention the extensive digging and mining required for battery resources.

And let’s not forget the toxic emissions from battery manufacturers during production. It just doesn’t add up to me.

Eye Sweater Gawd people got a million frequent flyer miles until someone brings up EVs. "I CaNT dRiVe To HaWAii in it!". I feel like they're a good option just for moving around town but tbh no one has honestly made a good-looking EV. I think the Model S is still the best looking EV. They all try too hard to tell us through design language, "LOOK! IT'S ELECTRIC!"

Back
Top Bottom