\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

False. If u dont it like it fine thats ur opinion but it deffff doesnt suck. When clean and armor alled looks as good as a PC furthermore... for northeast peeps dropinn 3 4 5 stacks on wheels with plasti you can jus coat em for the winter n rock year round without salt destroing the finish... its also cheap as hell which is amazeballs but y im guessing you hate it. Every 17 yr old n their momma got their civic/corolla/camry plastid up these days swearinnn they doin it.

False.

If you like it, that's your opinion.

See what I did there?

more people have opinions on the product used than the car...I guess I should've just said black or silver lol

go with the new shoes. you get more power, you get more speed tickets
True, F that noise 
laugh.gif

Get the shoes because power bug never ends. You'll get the power and then get some more power again later.
Yeah and I don't have a tuner that close to me or a legit shop with dyno and I'm on the fence about getting a e-tune.

No not trading. They are trying to sell me the car. The dealership is having a slower summer so they are looking to give deals on the other stuff I mentioned above. I'm always interested if the deal is right

You have limited mental capacity tho... bobby hill

He said plasti "sux"... i gave him reasons why it does not... durability and popularity arnt opinions... they r facts

NOW do you see?

Popularity doesn't make something "good".

It doesnt mean something is bad either. You can't say something like plastidip is good or bad. You can say you like or dont like it.

I have a newfound love for the ZR1... that car is a street legal rocket and is exactly what I want in a car, raw power, manual and no BS, just an absurd missile on wheels.

Cyber grey + competition grey wheels and the blue calipers 
sick.gif
I want one sooooo bad..... Nice choice the LS9 is a beast.... :pimp:

Im glad da LS9 is also available as a crate engine

To swap into anything...
Yeah but its Over $20,000 to buy one...

You can build an LSX block with forged everything and buy a supercharger for much less than that costs...

Thats baller status if you buy an LS9 though... :pimp:

Yo puglife forget the matte wrap get this
Saw this yestersay looks so ill

where'd you see that at? haha that's a bit too gaudy for me. i've seen a gold chrome wrapped 5 series around my way. i looked up the cost of chrome vinyl and it's about 4 times more expensive than regular gloss or matte vinyl. this one guy is selling his chrome wrapped car on craigslist and said it cost him $10k to get it done in chrome. i can't get myself to believe that, but since the vinyl cost about $2000 (as opposed to $500 for non-chrome), i guess it may be feasible if he paid a shop that much to put it on for him....such a ripoff though.

on a semi-related note....i know you guys probably don't care about my project, but i've got my vinyl coming in friday. i narrowed it down to 3 different choices and ordered enough of each to do one panel of my car each. going to put them all on this weekend and post pics. hopefully you guys can help me decide which one looks the best and then i can order enough of that one to finish finally wrapping the car.

Back
Top Bottom