\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Thats what you get for talking reckless in the S&T thread.

What did I even say? Feelings must be hurt.

Anyways all my fault. I'm bout to just trade in this car next year now. This thread got me wantin more power anyways.

the camaro is dope but played out  doesnt help the new update is
sick.gif

wanted a yellow one back when they first dropped but the transformer hype killed it
and ya the visibility does suck rear window is almost non existant
laugh.gif
At an SS Camaro with Stock rims getting "attention"...
It still does, SS arent da norm..v6 RS package joints

Is what i usually see.
SS's are cheap, in michigan its all you see. srs.

no one gives a damn about Camaro's, they are nothing special. hell even if you are in a ZL1 i dont think you will turn heads unless its someone who actually knows whats under the hood because it looks like a normal camaro
both of those can't be accurate, and remember where you are, michigan has a large pride of rocking american made whips.

NYC doesn't share that sense of patriotism, so if you got a nice camaro SS it definitely stands out among da ocean of honda accords,

camrys, bimmers, and acuras.

I agree wit zyzz in michigan all u see is the SS. Im more shocked when I see the base model joimts with the black hub caps

the camaro is dope but played out  doesnt help the new update is :x

wanted a yellow one back when they first dropped but the transformer hype killed it

:lol: At an SS Camaro with Stock rims getting "attention"...

Is what i usually see.

no one gives a damn about Camaro's, they are nothing special. hell even if you are in a ZL1 i dont think you will turn heads unless its someone who actually knows whats under the hood because it looks like a normal camaro
both of those can't be accurate, and remember where you are, michigan has a large pride of rocking american made whips.

NYC doesn't share that sense of patriotism, so if you got a nice camaro SS it definitely stands out among da ocean of honda accords,

i didnt even know people drove in NY :lol:

semi srs

Totally agree with this.  At least in Vegas, newer Camaro's are everywhere.  I do love the look and style, but I literally see one everyday here, not a head turner by any means.  Now ZL1's, totally different story, have only seen one here, it was blacked out and totally mean looking.  I was in my Cayman R and having fun with him, that engine sound from the 6-speed is awesome!  Would love to own one some day when they dip in price.

the camaro is dope but played out  doesnt help the new update is :x

:lol: At an SS Camaro with Stock rims getting "attention"...

Is what i usually see.

i didnt even know people drove in NY :lol:

semi srs

Cars in NYC, especially Manhattan are a novelty.

To be 100% honest, getting a whip would be da

Equivalent of having a giant chain on your neck..

None of it outside of a status symbol lends itself

To practicality.

When i cop my whip next year im basically gonna

roam Da same streets i use riding my bike, or da hooptie.

All da poppin clubs are literally walking distance

From me...

Last edited:
Ninja so why are you against leasing then? NYC lease cars like a mutha......you not gonna use no miles.

Nah I am going to wait my heart is really in an Aventador roadster. It may take me till next year but I will wait

I personally like the rear door color. The matter silver looks like the silver that's already on the car and I'm don't really like the champagne color.
Good stuff. So you decided to go with the deal that you were going to get? Trading in your SLS for the bull?

Ended up putting a down on a 2008 Si coupe in black. Got it for 13,000 with 50k on the ODO. Not a bad deal, I need something economical, fun to drive and wont break the bank. There was an 06 G35 for 16k but the interior was dirty, and A LOT of scratches on the exterior. Wasnt worth the extra 3k.

Nah I am going to wait my heart is really in an Aventador roadster. It may take me till next year but I will wait

Get what you want , don't take a deal for the sake on just taking a deal. I had the Dallas Aston dealership call me 3 times in the last 2 weeks to take a 05 db9 off there hands for 65k and a 09vantage roadster I'm holding out for a DBS or atleast a new style db9 to hit a lot . Not settling on what they want to sell me just cause its a deal

Ended up putting a down on a 2008 Si coupe in black. Got it for 13,000 with 50k on the ODO. Not a bad deal, I need something economical, fun to drive and wont break the bank. There was an 06 G35 for 16k but the interior was dirty, and A LOT of scratches on the exterior. Wasnt worth the extra 3k.

Um......that doesn't seem like a good deal.

Does it scratch easily? Life span? How to wash?

it lasts a long time with good care, you should take care of it just like regular paint. If its a deep scratch then yea :lol:

i think you should only hand wash, no pressure wash or car washes.

Ninja so why are you against leasing then? NYC lease cars like a mutha......you not gonna use no miles.
damage maybe?
that, da fact that you're paying into something that when da contract is done its not yours so you leave empty

handed. if i had a business where i could write off da payments then i would be leasing all day, thats what da folks downtown

do.

that, da fact that you're paying into something that when da contract is done its not yours so you leave empty

handed. if i had a business where i could write off da payments then i would be leasing all day, thats what da folks downtown

do.

You cant write off sneakers either though. And sneakers are literally luxury car payments/mods if you keep up with it like that. Cars>kicks.

Back
Top Bottom