\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

If I could do it again I would lease every car I cashed out on back in the day . I woulda saved hella money in the long run.

people always say i would lease if i had a company to write it off to...well make a company to write it off to lol.

open end leasing is the way to go

Camaros are played out now? In the Bay Area, 90% of people drive an Accord, Camry, or low-mid level Benz/BMW. And in terms of muscle, V6 Mustangs have plagued the streets here. Ok, 90% is an exaggeration, but you get what I mean. Camaros and Challengers stick out like no other here. I'm really considering getting a Camaro SS over the Mustang GT for that reason alone

Kinda worried about the rearview visibility, but I think every aggressively styled sports car has that. It can't be worse than the Murcielago I rode in :x Those "blinds" or w/e made it even worse :lol: 370Z is pretty bad too. You really have to adjust your mirrors properly

Last edited:
Camaros are played out now? In the Bay Area, 90% of people drive an Accord, Camry, or low-mid level Benz/BMW. And in terms of muscle, V6 Mustangs have plagued the streets here. Ok, 90% is an exaggeration, but you get what I mean. Camaros and Challengers stick out like no other here. I'm really considering getting a Camaro SS over the Mustang GT for that reason alone

Kinda worried about the rearview visibility, but I think every aggressively styled sports car has that. It can't be worse than the Murcielago I rode in :x Those "blinds" or w/e made it even worse :lol: 370Z is pretty bad too. You really have to adjust your mirrors properly

visibility is terrible in the camaro

srs :lol:

I sat in an SS Camaro today while doin paperwork for the Si.

Yall werent kidding about the visibility, its terrible.

Old pic of my first bentley gt when I lived in Seattle for a bit.  Man so many memories with this car, first got it when I lived in ATL before I turned 21 and ended up moving this car to Seattle and then to LA with me before I had to trade it in for a newer one.  

Not bad , had plane Navy one with stock chrome rims and tan seats Shoulda kept it honestly but that's life you usually don't appreciate it till its gone

Not bad , had plane Navy one with stock chrome rims and tan seats Shoulda kept it honestly but that's life you usually don't appreciate it till its gone
You end up trading it in?

My young *** was wilding out there with that and my Maserati QP during them years.  Man from 19 to 21, that was both a good and bad experience. Ended up getting into trouble and **** from my neighbors in Alpharetta that wasn't feeling the craziness at my crib on top of the fact that they didn't like me from jump.  

Last edited:
You end up trading it in?

My young *** was wilding out there with that and my Maserati QP during them years.  Man from 19 to 21, that was both a good and bad experience. Ended up getting into trouble and **** from my neighbors in Alpharetta that wasn't feeling the craziness at my crib on top of the fact that they didn't like me from jump.  

Sold it straight cash at the time to pay a lawyer. Around that time I was staying in sandy springs area off Roswell road and Abernathy so I was blending in real well in that area .

Sold it straight cash at the time to pay a lawyer. Around that time I was staying in sandy springs area off Roswell road and Abernathy so I was blending in real well in that area .
Those were some bad years in Fulton County for me too when it came to legal fees.  My neighbors were all white families cept Chris Doleman.
Young Hollywood you related to LaRon Landry?
Nah why?

Having a car in Manhattan is a novelty?

Sorry I dont like to walk or ride the bus to my bi-weekly trips to upstate NY. lol

Both from Fulton county legend n Hollywood?

Be em Eff ? Yall sure you don't got mutual ppls?
I only lived out there in 05-06.  I'm from The Bay area, San Francisco.  No BMF affiliation here and I caught some charges out there but none were drug charges, that's never been my hustle.  

Both from Fulton county legend n Hollywood?

Be em Eff ? Yall sure you don't got mutual ppls?

Fif, honestly we probally ran into each other one time or another without knowing it seeing we both can name the same spots in , Vegas, l.a., Florida , ga, Carolina's , and Europe . It truly is a small world out here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom