\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Paging Ninja Hood and all other SRT lovers lol

:smokin

best color IMO, really like that grey shade

So I had my toyota @ the mechanic yesterday, so I needed a rental for 24 hours and I'm in the market for a 1LT so I decided to rent a camaro, since the test drive is very limited.

Ended up getting an SS
eek.gif
sick.gif

Love pretty much everything about the car, the HUD has me thinking 2LT w/ RS now
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Visibility is not great, but I can get used it

I drove 140 miles, and that cost a half tank of gas...premium too
sick.gif

Feels like I'm driving the batmobile, the car gets a lot of attention but it's still low profile as hell
nthat.gif
the camaro is dope but played out  doesnt help the new update is
sick.gif

wanted a yellow one back when they first dropped but the transformer hype killed it

and ya the visibility does suck rear window is almost non existant

You get use to the winshield pretty quick in the camaro. I HATED it when I test drove it felt like i was looking out a peep hole.  Rear window is also useless and you can't physically turn head back like merging onto a highway because you can't see a thing.  You learn to use the mirrors all the time lol.  I love driving that car though even the v6 is pretty quick.  Added some headers,exhaust,CAI, hi flow cats and it goes.  Man I want an SS though.

******Review of the RR Wraith*****

This could be longer but y'all ain't got time for all that.

As you come close to the new RR wraith you are taken aback by the sheer size of the 2 door hard top with suicide opening doors.
The car is striking! My test subject was a beautiful a nice bright electric blue with white interior. The interior build is completely reminiscent of the RR Ghost. The leather is extremely supple and can easily scratch, while the build quality of the interior pieces are heavy but not as refined as the pieces in a phantom. The rear of the car can fit an adult easily

The car has alot of torque when driving. It is extremely powerful. Really generating its power from 1 to 5k rpm and actually has some what of an exhaust note. The car has 624bhp and a 6.6 litre twin-turbo V12 with direct injection. This Wraith will hit 60mph in 4.6 seconds. The ride unlike the drophead coupe does not feel like you are riding in a boat. It feels nimble with very little body roll. The Wraith also has camera sensors that allow you to look around you while driving and a navi feature that give your gear box an automatic gear adjustment to prepare for what is coming around a corner as you drive.

Last edited:

As you come claps to the new RR wraith you are taken aback by the sheer size of the 2 door hard top with suicide opening doors.
The car is striking! My test subject was a beautiful a nice bright electric blue with white interior. The interior build is completely reminiscent of the RR Ghost. The leather is extremely supple and can easily scratch, while the build quality of the interior pieces are heavy but not as refined as the pieces in a phantom. The rear of the car can fit an adult easily

The car has alot of torque when driving. It is extremely powerful. Really generating its power from 1 to 5k rpm and actually has some what of an exhaust note. The car has 624bhp and a 6.6 litre twin-turbo V12 with direct injection. This Wraith will hit 60mph in 4.6 seconds. The ride unlike the drophead coupe does not feel like you are riding in a boat. It feels nimble with very little body roll. The Wraith also has camera sensors that allow you to look around you while driving and a navi feature that give your gear box an automatic gear adjustment to prepare for what is coming around a corner as you drive.

:pimp:

got my 3 vinyl samples this morning. put them all on in about a little over an hour (got a little sloppy toward the end). i did the darkest color on the back door, the medium color on the front door, and the lightest (matte silver) on the front fender.

here's a picture in the sun. i love the rear door color here. the front door becomes to champagney and i don't like it here. still hard to see the matte silver, but i like it too.

i think i'm going to go with the rear door color. i'm just tired of having a silver car which is why i don't understand why i'm liking the matte silver so much. at least this gray this have weird brown undertones and doesn't make the car look like it's primered. i still like the middle door color, but it's just to goldish for my liking in the sun. i'm gonna try to finalize a decision by the end of the weekend and order enough to do the whole car and hopefully knock the whole thing out. i've already washed, clay barred, and finished prepping all the body panels so it there's really nothing left to do other than put the vinyl on.

I personally like the rear door color. The matter silver looks like the silver that's already on the car and I'm don't really like the champagne color.

As you come claps to the new RR wraith you are taken aback by the sheer size of the 2 door hard top with suicide opening doors.

Good stuff. So you decided to go with the deal that you were going to get? Trading in your SLS for the bull?

Pardon the typo I just found on my post. Posting from the iPhone is horrid yet extremely convenient.

Last edited:
Smfh..........I'm blown. All my fault. Messed up my back fender backing into my driveway. Smh. I'll see how much dealer says first then I'll check a body shop.

Last edited:
the camaro is dope but played out  doesnt help the new update is :x
wanted a yellow one back when they first dropped but the transformer hype killed it

:lol: At an SS Camaro with Stock rims getting "attention"...

It still does, SS arent da norm..v6 RS package joints

Is what i usually see.

Last edited:
Smfh..........I'm blown. All my fault. Messed up my back fender backing into my driveway. Smh. I'll see how much dealer says first then I'll check a body shop.
Thats what you get for talking reckless in the S&T thread.

It still does, SS arent da norm..v6 RS package joints

Is what i usually see.

SS's are cheap, in michigan its all you see. srs.

no one gives a damn about Camaro's, they are nothing special. hell even if you are in a ZL1 i dont think you will turn heads unless its someone who actually knows whats under the hood because it looks like a normal camaro

Back
Top Bottom