\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

i paid like 170 each for my truck tires and those were on clearence.

try to find tires online you can find good deals and if they are close to you, then u can skip the delivery charge and pickup urself

they usually have good deals
http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/home.do

or check out tirerack or onlinetires

Right on for the sites! Checked out discountires and the shops around me don't have the yokohama's but they got the Michellins. :/ Not trying to drop $550 bills right now.

Edit: Bought the Yokohama's from a local shop that can order them. All in all came out to $366. Right on thadocta for the site. Appreciate it!

Last edited:
^ Damn bruh, straight stunning. What you doing out there?
I live In Vegas and LA and own businesses in both cities.  I keep my fleet split up between my 2 houses and since its only like a 300 mile drive from 1 city to the other its easy for me to change my lineup back and forth between the 2 cribs.

I live In Vegas and LA and own businesses in both cities.  I keep my fleet split up between my 2 houses and since its only like a 300 mile drive from 1 city to the other its easy for me to change my lineup back and forth between the 2 cribs.

That's what's up. Do you pleighboi.

8):x

glasses.gif
sick.gif
lol u don't like LA or Vegas?

lol u don't like LA or Vegas?

:x

on NT this means good, well actually it can be used for both........like post up an ugly fat chick or something itll work also

like.........sick, in a good way.

follow me now?

Last edited:
Ughhcck.

I may go down for the mayweather fight if my clown *** homies quit actin like work is more important.

Tap tap pull on the strip mean pullover n lemme whip hah

Previous gen it's a 2010.  My cuzo just got a 2013 one and I don't like the back of it.  Desert Bmw gave me a great deal for this too.  Paid a lot less than for my other drop top I bought this year lol 

The new ones are TOUGH, but the previous gen is great too. Would love to whip one.

Ughhcck.

I may go down for the mayweather fight if my clown *** homies quit actin like work is more important.

Tap tap pull on the strip mean pullover n lemme whip hah
Its bouta be popping for fight weekend mayne I am looking forward to being there.
I like to visit them living there is a diffrent beast . How many whips u got in your name ? I'm on 7 now that I got the range put have 3 on consignment at a dealership
I'm on 7, besides the Masi drop top I got a Range and 2 more benzes.  What 3 cars u trying to sell thru consignment?
sick.gif

on NT this means good, well actually it can be used for both........like post up an ugly fat chick or something itll work also

like.........sick, in a good way.

follow me now?
yea i got u.  I was bouta say it sure beats living in CT lol

im hatin brah... im hatin.

jk.. props to you sir, do ya thang mane. If you dont mind me askin.. what is it exactly you do?

550 , escalade , tundra, I really need to cash out on all though, got 07 328i, a z4, and a Pontiac g8 along with the range scattered throughout the country . Got the title to all of them I may be getting a 11 rs camaro in oct depending on what the judge give my boy.

im hatin brah... im hatin.

jk.. props to you sir, do ya thang mane. If you dont mind me askin.. what is it exactly you do?
I manage glamour models which is 1 reason why I live in LA and Vegas as these are the 2 biggest markets for glamour modeling work.  I also own diff businesses like auto detailing, kennel, tanning salon and more.  Basically I gotta wear a lota hats since I'm not getting them NFL or NBA checks like my homeboys that made it in sports to have the big houses and european cars.

Back
Top Bottom