\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

07 bmw 335i with nav and sport package with 66k miles and warranty till 2015 or 125k miles a good deal for 22,000$ ?

Just looking for some insight.

07 bmw 335i with nav and sport package with 66k miles and warranty till 2015 or 125k miles a good deal for 22,000$ ?

Just looking for some insight.

that warranty makes no sense. ur hitting 2015 in 16 months. you ain't driving another 60k miles in that time. not much of a warranty if u ask me. just comes down to whether a 07 335 with 66k on it is worth 22k of which im not sure :nerd:

Listen man........ya don't gotta lie to me. You got the keys to the city and you got the instagram models on deck for the money team. Motivation to be in that type of circle. Today I just hope my powerball numbers drop. *Salute*

that warranty makes no sense. ur hitting 2015 in 16 months. you ain't driving another 60k miles in that time. not much of a warranty if u ask me. just comes down to whether a 07 335 with 66k on it is worth 22k of which im not sure :nerd:

KBB prices it at 21,200 without the warranty. Not sure if I should just wait or pull the trigger. Thanks for the help.

BTW the new camaro is terrible

what a dumb idea to change the tail lights :smh: i dont give a crap about maro's but the refresh is a fail

Listen man........ya don't gotta lie to me. You got the keys to the city and you got the instagram models on deck for the money team. Motivation to be in that type of circle. Today I just hope my powerball numbers drop. *Salute*

if me and my fam dont win, your the only other dude i want to win :lol:

SRS

good luck to all tonight

would be awesome to post some new whips in a few weeks :lol:

|I

lol yall cats r like the playmates at the playboy mansion cept they assume I'm a "rap guy".  First I was sposed to be part of BMF bc I lived in atl 05-06 and now I'm a pimp bc I live in Vegas.  Even tho I do come from the suckafree city and the bay area that pioneered all this pimp **** starting from The movie "The Mack" I aint no Fillmoe Slim.  None of my girls r instagram/twitter/tumblr models.  I even said in the yamb thread that some of my girls got modelmayhem accounts but modelmayhem is def dry when it comes to paid gigs and no lucrative opportunities.  Now some of the girls that got on with me were strippers I met at Spearmint rhino or the miami spots (tootsie's, scarlett's, solid gold) and they may still be dancing but it aint my business what they do on the side.  Trust, pimping aint that lucrative for over 90% anyways, them chili bowl pimps that got they broads on the track or backpage be pushing camrys and volkswagens and the broads be pushing dodge neons lol.  

On a diff note, I'm hoping to hit that powerball too.  I hit that and I'm shopping for a Gulfstream, BBJ, Global Express, Cessna, or Dassault lol. 

Humble brag in disguise........damn you be on the playboy mansion list too. Sheesh.

Nah real talk tho, being from the streets of Lakeview SF I know I'm lucky to have got out.  I tried playin hoops growing up but I'm only 5'10 and once I seen cats 6'10 handling the ball and moving like me I knew my hoop dreams were nothin but pipe dreams.  I'm blessed to have found a way to ball without sports and I'm still far from where I'm trying to be.  I fly commercial still and I want a mansion in miami with a boat etc. but the important thing is I know where I'm trying to get to.  Plus, I told u in that other thread before having money def is fun but it doesn't make your problems go away mayne.  

Truthfully, the best thing thats probably happened to me is all the traveling I've done, lota ****** where I'm from ain't been outa the bay.  Its kinda sad to see grown *** men older than me still living in the projects with they mama not having a whip and just never getting to see what's really out there.  Limited exposure will have a ***** thinking jordans and yambs is all there is to life.

Last edited:
ordered my vinyl on Friday night/Saturday morning. they usually ship it the next day, but I still hadn't gotten a shipping confirmation. I emailed them and turns out it's "out of stock" and they won't have it for 4-8 days :rolleyes . kinda sucks since I was so set on finally getting it all done this weekend.

on the bright side, I finally took off my front license plate and it makes the car look infinitely better

ordered some touch up paint and i'm going to try to fix the FOUR friggin holes the dealer drilled in the bumper myself :smh: . hopefully i'll learn enough from these youtube videos to make it look good, but it's getting wrapped anyway so not a huge deal as long as I can at least get the little holes filled.

Nah real talk tho, being from the streets of Lakeview SF I know I'm lucky to have got out.  I tried playin hoops growing up but I'm only 5'10 and once I seen cats 6'10 handling the ball and moving like me I knew my hoop dreams were nothin but pipe dreams.  I'm blessed to have found a way to ball without sports and I'm still far from where I'm trying to be.  I fly commercial still and I want a mansion in miami with a boat etc. but the important thing is I know where I'm trying to get to.  Plus, I told u in that other thread before having money def is fun but it doesn't make your problems go away mayne.  

Truthfully, the best thing thats probably happened to me is all the traveling I've done, lota ****** where I'm from ain't been outa the bay.  Its kinda sad to see grown *** men older than me still living in the projects with they mama not having a whip and just never getting to see what's really out there.  Limited exposure will have a ***** thinking jordans and yambs is all there is to life.

people like you are just living proof college is a scam

guarantee young cats will gain more wisdom listening to advice from you then any textbook :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom