\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Srs?

Go to college for business or something in the medical field and your set. College education > No education. Period.

Taking risk,Hard work ,and ability to learn > college education .i Don't have anything but a high school diploma and haven't made less than 80k a year since the age of 20. It's cliche as hell but school isn't for everybody.

Srs?

Go to college for business or something in the medical field and your set. College education > No education. Period.

Everybody don't wanna go into the medical field or got the study ethic for it. Also medical field ain't gonna have you livin like young Hollywood. Lets not even discuss cost of going into med depending on what you do you're not gonna be ballin or have the freedom like this guy. I looked at 2 houses yesterday I'm gettin ready to do a short sell. College isn't for everyone an all those years. I'm not against it but it's the guarantee either. I also know ppl who didn't get accepted into med school. Guess 3.0 gpa wasnt good enough. I make more than my sis who graduated from RU while ago.

Taking risk,Hard work ,and ability to learn > college education .i Don't have anything but a high school diploma and haven't made less than 80k a year since the age of 20. It's cliche as hell but school isn't for everybody.

Not always. Just because theres a few success stories doesnt mean anything.

Not everyone can get that lucky.

works both ways

there are plenty of bums with college degrees or very avg ppl with not much or none at all disposable income

then you got ppl with just diplomas doing better

of course i know ppl with just HS diplomas who are doin terrible also

all comes down to the individual imo....

I don't particularly like college either, but let's be real, no college education isn't going to have you livin like young Hollywood. You're acting like if he had gone to college he wouldn't have been where he is, and I think it's much more on the person and what they do than the level of education they receive. You really think if half the current undergraduates just up and left college they'd be driving 3 cars? No, only the select few who know how to hustle will, and they will succeed no matter what environment you place them in.

Also a 3.0 GPA is nowhere good enough for many good medical programs.

yea guess my sis partied too much, she was HS valedictorian too smh.....anyways

im not even tryna live like young hollywood, id love too though.

dude is living the dream

i could care less about the current undergraduates

like i said it all comes down to the individual. my cousin from hempstead........straight HOOD &$% &$$^% just copped a house in tallahasee florida and copped a VW CC this year. HE DOESNT EVEN HAVE A HS DIPLOMA.

ive seen both sides of the spectrum for real. so imo it all comes down to work ethic end of the day. college or not.

ftr im not against college, if you know your path and you got the right mind set, there ya go.......but breezin through with some BS degree then you graduate talkin about lets occupy wallstreet

Last edited:
:smh:
http://niketalk.com/t/562808/66-bil...ee-is-unreal-right-vol-richest-man-in-america

College is only a scam if you are dumb enough to do no research

Liberal Arts degrees anyone?

I'm great at my job but without a degree my resume was hitting the shredder and I wasn't even gonna be considered

What the hell is luck?

The bottom line is unless you have a great business sense or do blue collar work, not having a degree is probably going to hurt you

I've been running up Mt. Charleston as a workout recently and there's many ways to the top but they're all uphill.  College ain't for everybody but not everybody built to be an entrepreneur either.  You can make bank going that medical route, the plastic surgeons that do work on my girls bill crazy amounts.  Being a good surgeon period will get u paid but not everybody can score high on the MCAT and get thru med school etc.  Where I'm from, there's also hella techies that get super paid from IPO $$$ in Silicon Valley and SF but programming def ain't for most ppl either.

I had to go uphill to get to where I'm at and yeah it may look all good from the outside but it still ain't.  Don't get it twisted, I def enjoy having the money I do now and realize that when I'm sleeping in my versace sheets or chilling in the pool of my big house i'm fortunate.  Money buys u comfort, I get to hire maid and pool cleaning service and eat at nice restaurants on the regular but there's always headaches and stress that comes with all that unless you born rich. 

Last edited:
My fam Karim "Hard Hitta" Mayfield from my hometown of San Francisco been out here in Vegas in training camp so I swooped him up in the drop top masi for a break from all that hard work.  Check out my fam's fight on Sept 7th on the Chavez JR. vs Vera undercard at the Staples Center in LA.  I will be ringside and if any of yall r boxing fans and in town yall should def go and also the following week back to Vegas for the Mayweather vs Canelo fight.  

danny garcia scary *** need to give the homie karim a shot to knock his block off mayne #mobetta

Masi look wet tho :smokin

Last edited:
Entrepreneur game scressful! Word to Gucci
It really is tho, I keep tylenol extra strength on deck.  I didn't learn how to build financial models etc in some fancy ivy league business school, I'm successful in business bc I know ppl, how they think and how to move them, that's what you don't learn in schools.

Bro got his Camaro dynoed and its 569 at the wheels :smh:

GL putting that power down. haha

Hope he is enjoyin that Camaro!

I drove it today and its a monster. Doing 100 on the tollway and it feels like you are doing 60 is a crazy sensation.

I realized I'm not an exhaust guy though. the drone in every automatic I've driven just too much for a daily.

A blower is in my future though.

So guys whenever im in gear and just gassing the car doesnt feel smooth going forward. Is this cause im still not driving manual "right" since im still learning or something. may be wrong with the car? Its kinda jumpy. Not extreme but the best way to describe is that it is not smooth.

So guys whenever im in gear and just gassing the car doesnt feel smooth going forward. Is this cause im still not driving manual "right" since im still learning or something. may be wrong with the car? Its kinda jumpy. Not extreme but the best way to describe is that it is not smooth.
It's going to come in time brotha, just be patient.  You are going to have to drive your car for at least a good month, daily, until you become fairly proficient at it.  You really have to feel your car between the gears to achieve that smoothness.  It's never going to be as smooth as an auto, as a human shifting is never going to beat a modern computer driven auto, BUT it's so much more fun to row through the gears and really control your car instead of the computer.  Drive it without the radio or a/c on, with your windows down and try to shift without looking at the rpm's on the dash.  Your car will tell you when to shift.  1st to 2nd gear is going to be the hardest to achieve smoothness, but 2nd through 6th should become smoother with time.  Just remember slow off clutch, smooth with the gas. 

Last edited:
In the market for an 08' (prefer 09') 328i or 09' A4. My budget is under 15k, yes the car will be high mileage due to my budget. I'm having the hardest time though. I have came across a ton of 3 series, but they either are now the right exterior color (IE: I want black or white) or the wrong interior color (IE: most are tan inside).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom