\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

In the market for an 08' (prefer 09') 328i or 09' A4. My budget is under 15k, yes the car will be high mileage due to my budget. I'm having the hardest time though. I have came across a ton of 3 series, but they either are now the right exterior color (IE: I want black or white) or the wrong interior color (IE: most are tan inside).

the beamer b dont eem think about it anymore find that alpine white / black int.

BTW the new camaro is terrible

what a dumb idea to change the tail lights :smh: i dont give a crap about maro's but the refresh is a fail

luckily da ZL1 only got da refresh in da rear, da front is still da same...

In the market for an 08' (prefer 09') 328i or 09' A4. My budget is under 15k, yes the car will be high mileage due to my budget. I'm having the hardest time though. I have came across a ton of 3 series, but they either are now the right exterior color (IE: I want black or white) or the wrong interior color (IE: most are tan inside).

No hate, but this has disaster written all over it. Especially the high mileage A4. Research the amount of blown engines, due to the high oil usage in those cars. Plus the CVT ****** is not reliable. Best of luck.. but i would look elsewhere to stunt.

09 isnt a good year for that a4, and you want high mileage at that too, hell nah

nah iheart what you doin bro?

you better off pimpin a jetta like myself until you get your new Audi funds up, right mods gonna look like an a4 anyways.

you live in los angeles though right? so i guess image is everything out there.

Last edited:
Pshh get the 328 and just make sure you take care of it and it has a good history. Fun to drive, good on gas. Again, just be proactive with maintenance, and you seem to love cars so I think you'll be good. I think people forget the maintain portion of maintenance and think it means fix it after it goes bad.

I know a few people pushing ~07-09 328 with no real issues.

Last edited:
Pshh get the 328 and just make sure you take care of it and it has a good history. Fun to drive, good on gas. Again, just be proactive with maintenance, and you seem to love cars so I think you'll be good. I think people forget the maintain portion of maintenance and think it means fix it after it goes bad.

I know a few people pushing ~07-09 328 with no real issues.

honestly even though i like the audi more id go with the bmw in his choice

09 was the first year of the b8 a4 an 09 had some issues, the bmw would be better off in this case reliability wise

if i recall right i wouldnt get the bmw in 08 either, 09 looks more updated and there is def a price diff from that year to next when lookin for used

06-08 was the same then 09+ had the subtle changes

Last edited:
No hate, but this has disaster written all over it. Especially the high mileage A4. Research the amount of blown engines, due to the high oil usage in those cars. Plus the CVT ****** is not reliable. Best of luck.. but i would look elsewhere to stunt.

Not necessarily disaster but you'll have to look closely at the maintenance records. If a car has high miles but has been well maintained then you should be fine. But 15k is a lil tight homie. lol. I suggest going to bimmerforums.com and doing some research. The e90's have some electrical issues down the line from the stuff I've read. Good luck.

Its prolly better to go japanese at that price point

Its prolly better to go japanese at that price point

dude is in los angeles he isnt tryna ride around in a corolla when he see ppl stuntin like you all day

get the high mileage bmw at least an 09 though, you dont wanna look too outdated, an throw some BBS reps on it

safer bet than the 09 a4 first year of that b8 which had some issues

Last edited:
dude is in los angeles he isnt tryna ride around in a corolla when he see ppl stuntin like you all day

get the high mileage bmw at least an 09 though, you dont wanna look too outdated, an throw some BBS reps on it

safer bet than the 09 a4 first year of that b8 which had some issues
lol u bouta have dude hit up Dream Motors in LA for them dumb high mileage beemers. I wasn't saying no corolla tho, at 15 bandz he could look at lexus or infiniti as options when I was talkin japanese

still american trash
Damn right!
thats faster around da ring then a ferrari 458
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

i would take a 370z over a BRZ

isnt that considered a downgrade?

i was behind a 370z nismo edition other day. yea id take that over brz easy

Last edited:
Yea man, those Nissans are another one of those timeless cars.

Here are a couple other pics from the meet for you guys...

This is the owner of my shop's "toy" car...literally :lol:
That mustang beside him comes to the shop and is a beast :x

i would take a 370z over a BRZ

isnt that considered a downgrade?

i was behind a 370z nismo edition other day. yea id take that over brz easy

I mean I miss my 300ZX, 370Z is a great car but I plan to buy the next gen Z and wanted a BRZ so it wasn't that big a deal to me

Last edited:
i think id take a 350z over a brz lol a 370z of course way nicer imo , i got 300zx wheels in my backyard tryna sell

Last edited:
Went to look at this today:

1972 Mustang Mach1 Fastback...Unfortunately dude that was selling it bought it as a shell and restored it by dropping a 1971 Ford Montego engine into it.  Just too much rust and work for me and he wanted like 10K for it.  Such a shame, wanted this Mach1 as my next project car.

So I'm getting ready to buy one of these cars from a nearby dealer. What kind of things should I look for as I've never had a turbo car before? It's a 2009 with 54,000 miles but it's being sold as an as-is with no warranty and I'm kind of skeptical of that.

Back
Top Bottom