\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Not eem mad

Certainly better than certain ppl pitting da hemi n da zl1 vs every other whip in creation

N lol at son tryin to take dudes 7 bands... I like Alvarez but lets be serious nobody will ever be on PBF level

Put up the CLS then guarantee a knockout or stoppage and thennn ill bet u haha 5 racks tho. 7 is my whole knot. Imma need the rest for the roulette table

I've been killing it at the roulette table the past two weeks. used to do smaller bets and try to win slowly...now I just go all in and either double up or leave with nada. undefeated so far using that method.

plus everyone else at the table thinks you're a baller when you do it like that.

Last edited:
I've been killing it at the roulette table the past two weeks. used to do smaller bets and try to win slowly...now I just go all in and either double up or leave with nada. undefeated so far using that method.

I do well at roulette; I stick to the outside and slowly build my pot

Came across this Bimmer the other day and immediately noticed something looked really off about the front bumper skin... Almost looks like its from a 7 series...

Can one of you euro heads identify it ?

Came across this Bimmer the other day and immediately noticed something looked really off about the front bumper skin... Almost looks like its from a 7 series...

Can one of you euro heads identify it ?
laugh.gif
@ that bumper.  Looks like an aftermarket one.  Here's what the OEM 7-series bumper looks like...

2007_bmw_7_series_760li-pic-38267.jpeg

Last edited:
is that a chrome strip going across it?
fitment looks awful so it must be aftermarket but its hard to see anything in that pic

I must be the only person who doesn't like the sls. I had the pleasure of driving one when I was doing me and it was just a tight fit. Yeah u look more like the rolls coupe driver over the certain type but u do have the maserati lol. If my opinion even mattered in your vehicle purchases I would dead *** have a bent gt drop , a mulsanne, and an old school drop bent. But if it were my money I'd have a drop head ghost in l.a. And a wraith in Vegas with a used phantom stashed in between. But I feel u on the exotics I love British sports cars and rovers something serious give me a db5 , rapide s, and a defender and I'm done with cars
u may be the only 1 bruh, how can u not like em gullwing doors.  But nah, thats why I love being avg size 5'10 165-170lbs, fit in all cars and designer clothes comfortably.  I be feeling bad for all the tall cats that aint gettin nba checks and being tall dont mean yambs like lota dudes on this forum seem to think.

I've def thought bout bentley mulsanne and brooklands before but I really don't know at this point.  Yall shouldn't have yall hopes up for me getting these crazy cars yall will prolly see em from gold st. capital.  I'm prolly gonna sound jaded here but I first bought my maserati quattroporte before I turned 20 and my old bentley gt before I turned 21 and now that I'm 28 i don't know if cars don't excite me that much anymore or it's just other things I wanna spend that money on.  I'm actually looking at getting property in miami in the near future either a condo or a house ideally if I step my hustle up cause I do wanna keep my houses right now too.  I really do love boats and the water even tho I haven't rented any serious boats myself I been reading boating forums and these times in the water is when I really get to clear my mind from what I deal with on the regular.

Exotics and luxury cars are nice and all, but y'all should switch it up a lil and cop an old school. Fully done 69 Camaro, charger sorta ****. Most exotics don't do much for me, if you've seen one you've seen em all. No collection is complete without an oldschool. It's what I'd do, but what do I know
laugh.gif
Agreed!  Late 60s/ early 70s American muscle SS Camaro or Mach 1 Fastback Mustang fully restored, alongside some 90s Japanese muscle Supra MKIV TT or NSX and the garage is set!

Wanted to mention for my Vegas import car heads, EOS Showcase 2013 car show at Veterans Memorial Park in Boulder City this Saturday August 17th from 5-10PM.  It is supposed to be the largest import car show in Vegas.  Bring some school supplies to benefit local Vegas charities.  It should be fun, I will take some pics and share them with you guys!

More info here:

http://www.lvracingscene.com/index.php/component/eventbooking/?task=view_event&event_id=2&Itemid=103

Last edited:
lol young hollywood flexing! boat money is on some other ish. Many of my clients own them and they are not cheap to maintain.

lol young hollywood flexing! boat money is on some other ish. Many of my clients own them and they are not cheap to maintain.
Lol I'm trying to get to that level, I'm online looking at cigarette boats and sunseekers for motivation. But man my last trip to cabo, Larry page rolled in with this next level ****.  This yacht was docked right outside my hotel, it had a helicopter, 7 jetskies, 3 boats and another smaller yacht in it.  So many levels to this ****.  I need to invest in some tech startup that blow up or something for this kinda money

this thread is a breath of fresh air you got grown men thinking they flexing with a lebron championship packs and yeezys in other parts of niketalk :rofl:. these bossy whips being posted just give a young hustling entrepreneur like myself more motivation to climb these levels. :smokin

on citas ima be mobbin a bentley in a couple years :smokin

Last edited:
It really is tho, I keep tylenol extra strength on deck.  I didn't learn how to build financial models etc in some fancy ivy league business school, I'm successful in business bc I know ppl, how they think and how to move them, that's what you don't learn in schools.

Truth...and this is coming from someone doing undergrad at an Ivy League. Simply going to a top school may get you that comfortable 150k lifestyle, but successfully understanding "how people think and how to move them" is the key to that nine-figure "**** you" money. Keep grindin', fellas.

Last edited:
I don't want boat money , because I will run out of dambs to have once I reach that point. I know what ur saying though young about cars not exciting you anymore on a smaller scale I used to love video games could care less now a dayz since I've discovered photography. And I was just suggesting trading in the fleet and hitting the reset button and holding a mighty 3 down.

Last edited:
Truth...and this is coming from someone doing undergrad at an Ivy League. Simply going to a top school may get you that comfortable 150k lifestyle, but successfully understanding "how people think and how to move them" is the key to that nine-figure "**** you" money. Keep grindin', fellas.

Your already doing it wrong

Going to college will not get you in the 9 figures... Ivy League doesn't change that. At all

You will work the rest of your life for a salary

The ppl coppin those types of yachts are two fold...

Trust fund babies or born into it OR ppl that don't need a peice of paper to validate themselves

I only know two ppl worth 50 mil plus... One is the grandson of the true pioneer so he did go to school but yea back in 06 I flew with dude down n his private jet to the orange bowl... Into a private airport n ft launder dale called the toy store...

I'm gunna go find pics brb

But yea point is ur foolin itself... Umayyad be well off enough to rent one tho

9 figures only

Posting from the iPad is miserable so I'm doin em n groups. Will caption at the end

Last edited:

SLR

Ya boy goose. This one from a private hangar n Ann Arbor tho not lauderdal

Had seats at the 50... Sold em. Then had club money and seats at the 30 :pimp:

Ur boy plotting... V12 (6 years got these lookin old tho)

Last edited:
Hollywood, it must be something about Cabo man. I was over there in May and I was on a dinner cruise and saw an ok size "yacht", but then this guy rolled in and everyone's head turned :lol:

Dude has jet skis, a boat and an elliptical on the decks, haha

Between the guys in here doing it big, seeing the cars rolling into my shop and/or at car meets, I need to re-evaluate the game plan and make some moves. The Systems Engineer game ain't going to get me there...unless I convince my friends to start our own :lol: . The last company I worked for did that, and in less than 10 years, the owner sold it for $84 mil cash :x

:x what n the world...

That looks like one of those travel channel 150k a week jauns

Powerball. Ur my only hope

Back
Top Bottom