\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Dude edited his post after he realized how pompous he sounded :lol: :rolleyes

Ain't no one jealous of anyone in her fam. It's all love.

Nice ride though.

Here you go.  I think ive posted these before but this is what I got on my photobucket right now.  Ill post up new ones soon. 

:x :pimp:

That Supra is so damn nice, must resist the urge

NA's have become extremely popular too

Last edited:
c63 sedan looks better than the m3 sedan, but the m3 coupe looks better than the c63 coupe IMO.

i'd just wait for the new c class amg and m4 to come out next year and decide after seeing the new specs/bodies.

Thinking bout upgrading 1 of my baby mama's volkswagen cc by giving her my cls550 since I'd still have 6 in the fleet after that. Still getting an urge to get another whip for myself before the end of 2013 tho and could use that cls550 for trade in lol

Thinking bout upgrading 1 of my baby mama's volkswagen cc by giving her my cls550 since I'd still have 6 in the fleet after that. Still getting an urge to get another whip for myself before the end of 2013 tho and could use that cls550 for trade in lol

You do that u gonna have kid number 3 on the way

What year CC?

Before this current refresh?

If so
smokin.gif
It's a 2009, you'd take it over the cls?

Young u should cash all of em in and just have 2 big boy whips in Vegas and l.a. ( I'm talking Lamborghini in Vegas and rolls in l.a. )

Young u should cash all of em in and just have 2 big boy whips in Vegas and l.a. ( I'm talking Lamborghini in Vegas and rolls in l.a. )
lol to keep it real bruh, I'm not even into the exotic sporty cars like lambos etc. with the only exception being the ferrari 458 italia which I may still end up getting down the line.  I'm into luxury so Rolls is def coo but If i was gonna spend that type of $ I'd prolly get the Mulsanne since I jus love Bentleys like how I said ima always keep a GT in the fleet.  Now the SLS amg is the business to me but I told myself I'm not getting that unless I'm getting the matching cigarette boat with it and plus 1 of my closest homies got it so I get to push it time to time.

I must be the only person who doesn't like the sls. I had the pleasure of driving one when I was doing me and it was just a tight fit. Yeah u look more like the rolls coupe driver over the certain type but u do have the maserati lol. If my opinion even mattered in your vehicle purchases I would dead *** have a bent gt drop , a mulsanne, and an old school drop bent. But if it were my money I'd have a drop head ghost in l.a. And a wraith in Vegas with a used phantom stashed in between. But I feel u on the exotics I love British sports cars and rovers something serious give me a db5 , rapide s, and a defender and I'm done with cars

thread has turned in to "what car should gold st & hollywood purchase next?" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not eem mad

Certainly better than certain ppl pitting da hemi n da zl1 vs every other whip in creation

N lol at son tryin to take dudes 7 bands... I like Alvarez but lets be serious nobody will ever be on PBF level

Put up the CLS then guarantee a knockout or stoppage and thennn ill bet u haha 5 racks tho. 7 is my whole knot. Imma need the rest for the roulette table

Last edited:
It more so has to do with constantly filling up. It has nothing to do with money. Drive the ferrari to work friday morning with a full tank less than a quarter tank by saturday morning. It just annoying.
If your spending that much on cars are MPG really a big deal?

Just asking, not trying to sound like a **** or anything.

gimme da cc then papi

We can make it fun, if u wanna take canelo on the fight next month vs mayweather. I'll put up the title of the cc and you can put up $7,000 cash we can make the bet. Let me know

I dont bet.

Lets play a classic game of one on one.

if i win i get the cc, if you win ill give you a pair of roshes.

Exotics and luxury cars are nice and all, but y'all should switch it up a lil and cop an old school. Fully done 69 Camaro, charger sorta ****. Most exotics don't do much for me, if you've seen one you've seen em all. No collection is complete without an oldschool. It's what I'd do, but what do I know :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom