\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

:x what n the world...

That looks like one of those travel channel 150k a week jauns

Powerball. Ur my only hope

Y'all gotta stop think the lotto or some money falling out the sky on some movie type ish is the way to get some big boi toys. Stack your paper till its gets to atleast 15000 and take some risk gambling, stocks, currency exchange , investments , or dope game . Give it 3 years till u figure out how to make it work for you than on to the next hustle. It also helps to know people ( even though its not the end all be all )

Y'all gotta stop think the lotto or some money falling out the sky on some movie type ish is the way to get some big boi toys. Stack your paper till its gets to atleast 15000 and take some risk gambling, stocks, currency exchange , investments , or dope game . Give it 3 years till u figure out how to make it work for you than on to the next hustle. It also helps to know people ( even though its not the end all be all )

Wheres your yacht b? I dont need advice on how to make a cpl hundred k... we talkin 9 figures in here. I only see one dude n this thread that may someday be touchin that

And he ain't talking no lotto either . And I'm not a fan of boats . That couple 100k can easily turn to a Millie with time.

7 figures aint 9... theres no doubt n my mind ill have a millie plus someday. Theres also no doubt n my mind ill never have 100 mill. I dont want it like that

I feel you im the same I don't want too much just enough to do what I want. That's the reason I squared up. 300k a year is more than enough for me .

That evo is :smokin:

What turbo setup you running? Stock internals?

Nice wheels ihate what kind ?

Last edited:

So back to everday people cars...haha. I feel so non baller posting this after all the high end talk the last 10 pages. Plasti dipped the Si rims. Always wanted a black on black car.

Tints, a drop, HID's, and a system and ill be satisfied.
Nice si man. I like the black on black and with the drop itll be clean as is. Heres mine

I feel you im the same I don't want too much just enough to do what I want. That's the reason I squared up. 300k a year is more than enough for me .
Yeah it jus comes down to how each individual wanna live. I prolly wouldn't even get a megayacht if I did get to that level bc it requires staff 24/7 and the fuel is even crazier than a jet. I do want a dope cigarette boat tho, always been into Cigarette boats/rum runners and the history of em on some fly gangsta **** kinda like how the dudes in the jewelry thread be into rolexes etc. Plus, ever since I seen miami vice made me wanna 1 day jump in my boat and go 75mph+ in the water to havana from the keys even tho I'd prolly have trouble with the US Coast Guard on the way back lol. If not that then at least I can take it to the Bahamas. So yeah, mansion in miami and high powered cigarette boat is what i'm looking at for motivation.

Last edited:
Lol nah.

Gold street young n rrlegend jus need a rich ***** car thread of their own

Actually if i had it like that. Id jus start a rich ****** thread and post lavishness on the daily to hurt feelings... i mean inspire lol

7 figures aint 9... theres no doubt n my mind ill have a millie plus someday. Theres also no doubt n my mind ill never have 100 mill. I dont want it like that
U should tell ya trust fund homie to call up the jet for yall to fly out to the money may fight in Vegas next month

Your already doing it wrong

Going to college will not get you in the 9 figures... Ivy League doesn't change that. At all

You will work the rest of your life for a salary

The ppl coppin those types of yachts are two fold...

Trust fund babies or born into it OR ppl that don't need a peice of paper to validate themselves

I only know two ppl worth 50 mil plus... One is the grandson of the true pioneer so he did go to school but yea back in 06 I flew with dude down n his private jet to the orange bowl... Into a private airport n ft launder dale called the toy store...

I'm gunna go find pics brb

But yea point is ur foolin itself... Umayyad be well off enough to rent one tho

:lol: Where in my original post did I say my Ivy League degree in itself will net me a nine-figure net worth? I was advocating for the opposite.

You might want to improve your reading comprehension first before talking seven figures and the like...

Last edited:
What about partners at banks

Most partners at the bulge bracket investment banks and top law firms won't top 5 mil/year before taxes. But given those salaries, high enough savings and enough compounding through shrewd investments over time can net you over 50 mil.

I be reading that jewelry thread mayne, I see u there copping ya gold chains and ****

lol i was going through some personal life issues and it sounds really stupid/funny but as broke as i am , i spent a lil money from what i have to go buy a necklace , always makes me feel better . cop some new gold ( not acting like a baller i got baby money ) , roll one up , sit back smoke and just check out my new lil piece , almost how a guy gets mad at his girl and just goes and drives, or goes out and drink , i just buy something i like , makes me feel better lmao .

Hollywood, it must be something about Cabo man. I was over there in May and I was on a dinner cruise and saw an ok size "yacht", but then this guy rolled in and everyone's head turned
laugh.gif

Dude has jet skis, a boat and an elliptical on the decks, haha

Between the guys in here doing it big, seeing the cars rolling into my shop and/or at car meets, I need to re-evaluate the game plan and make some moves. The Systems Engineer game ain't going to get me there...unless I convince my friends to start our own
laugh.gif
. The last company I worked for did that, and in less than 10 years, the owner sold it for $84 mil cash
sick.gif
Yea, so far on all 3 of my cabo trips I've seen a megayacht.  What hotels have u stayed at out there? I stayed at cabo azul 1st time, me cabo 2nd time and el ganzo this last trip.  I like to try out new hotels there so let me know if u got anything to recommend

That evo is
smokin.gif
:

What turbo setup you running? Stock internals?

thanks. im getting it tuned next month, i have all the parts ready, just been waiting on a few things. it will be getting Evo IX turbo, Kelford 272 cams, full bolt ons and tuned on E85

Yea, so far on all 3 of my cabo trips I've seen a megayacht.  What hotels have u stayed at out there? I stayed at cabo azul 1st time, me cabo 2nd time and el ganzo this last trip.  I like to try out new hotels there so let me know if u got anything to recommend
We actually stayed in the Grand Mayan in San Jose del Cabo. It is about a 15 minute drive to San Lucas, but we liked it since it was more chill and laid back over there. They are building up more so on that end since San Lucas is so crowded now. The Grand Mayan actually have plans for this huge resort to open in like 4-5 years that they were showing the blueprints and models of. We were about a 5 minute walk to the large golf course that is over there as well if you into golfing. People were nice and it was quiet over there. Had a balcony with a splash pool and the whole inside was glass with the waterfall shower coming out the ceiling :smokin When it was lit up at night it was definitely nice.

The breakfast/lunch/dinner was great in this place and decently priced. Swim up bar in the middle of the pools with 2 for 1 happy drinks (12-1pm & 2-3pm). It was actually a gift from my grandparents for my honeymoon, but we definitely plan on going back.

I actually met a guy who was a doctor from VA and he and his wife were selling their house and moving down to Cabo! Said if you can reinvent yourself into something that is needed down there, you can live like a king. That is easy to say coming from a doctor though, haha. Although he told me since I am in IT, I can work from anywhere, which for the most part is very true.

Back
Top Bottom