\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Went toan frs/brz meet last night. Now i want one so dam bad. Such a great car.

This one guy had the sickest setup he had a matte grey vinyl wrap and everything was carbon fiber. The wholeengine bay was carbon fiber. He also had his whole interior done in alcontra leather

This other car had a custom trunk that was like those old porsches. Was so sweet.

Some guy there also had the vortec supercharger but i didnt get to talk to him or take pics.

no offense, but i don't understand the appeal of those cars at all (BRZ/FRS)

its slow as balls(0-60 in 7.3 seconds, 1/4 mile - 15.3. 
laugh.gif
), goofy looking, and kind of expensive for what your getting. it even doesnt get that great of gas mileage (27.3 average MPG). so im struggling to find something thats actually good about this car??  Essentially you are paying 25-30k for a Rear Wheel Drive Honda Civic!  oh wait, its actually slower AND more expensive than a Civic SI!  and who wants to have to say that they drive a Scion?

/end rant

Last edited:

laugh.gif
), goofy looking, and kind of expensive for what your getting. it even doesnt get that great of gas mileage (27.3 average MPG). so im struggling to find something thats actually good about this car??  Essentially you are paying 25-30k for a Rear Wheel Drive Honda Civic!  oh wait, its actually slower AND more expensive than a Civic SI!  and who wants to have to say that they drive a Scion?

/end rant

i kinda felt the same way, but after seeing them there is something about them thats appealing. these cars are low as chit which gives it great handling like a go kart so if u toss in a turbo or supercharger itll be fsast as chit especially since it is very light

also the look is great and there are so many clean mods you can do to make it look even more beautiful. first of all u comparing this to a civic is kinda dumb to totally seperate cars. civic is based on a grocery getter while this was desgined as a sports car.

laugh.gif

/end rant

first of all u comparing this to a civic is kinda dumb to totally seperate cars. civic is based on a grocery getter while this was desgined as a sports car.
i was comparing it to the SI, not the base model civic

but im glad you brought that up, because that makes the BRZ look even worse that its out performed by a "Grocery getter"

as for that video, the s2000 is far superior to the other 2 and looks a million times better than either of them.   im not a Honda fan anymore, but the s2000 is one of the things they have done right

Last edited:
ino u were but the si is based on the regular civic. anyways some ppl dont like it and thats cool i was like that too but it kinda grew on me now.

^ that reminds me, what ever happened to the new NSX? they were advertising it hard, even saw commercials with Jerry Seinfeld. 

my point is everything i wrote in my original post, there really seems to be nothing good about the BRZ/FRS.  yea some people might like the looks of it, but as far as everything else, its pretty bad

my point is everything i wrote in my original post, there really seems to be nothing good about the BRZ/FRS.  yea some people might like the looks of it, but as far as everything else, its pretty bad
Bruh, its the motor. people easily pushing 420+hp

Sports car look at an affordable price with build at your own pace performance upgrade options?

maybe when they are down to $8-10k ill understand people buying them, but i just cannot fathom how somebody can look at that thing and say "YES i want to spend 25-30k on this car!!"  if those people are set on buying a RWD sports car,there are so many better options for a better price. just off the top of my head: s2000, 350z, 370z, g35, g37, M3, 335i.  i guess thats why i just don't understand how anyone has bought this car

Last edited:
2006 Z06 has a 7.0L V8 making 505hp and 470 pound feet of torque.

2009 GT-R has a twin turbo 3.8L engine making around 470hp and 430 pound feet of torque.

ibfu0Tz7pl6drc.gif

Someone please explain.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom