\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Such beautiful cars.  Such a mean looking stance on these 2, dankenstien always brings the heat!

Is $8,000 a good price for a 1995 M8 as a daily driver?

8k is a good price for any 8 series given its running and does not have a salvage title.

M8s dont actually exist... the 850CSi is the closest thing the public got. Now someone might have put ///M badges on it, but the only offical M8 is owned by BMW (most were destroyed after wear-testing).

As far as a DD... >D Its kinda.... actually really... iffy; especially if were talking about the v12 (850 series). The V8s (840 series) were considerably more reliable and cheaper to fix but they're still no walk in the park compared to alot of other cars.

Last edited:
anybody have any experience in using a 911 for a daily driver ? the aston dealer is playing around with my inquire and im doing more work than them on finding my car. 

Wanted to share some of my favorite car/ wheel combinations.  Current wheel love is mesh CCW and BBS wheels:

NSX + CCW LM20:

NSX + BBS LM:

Supra MKIV + CCW LM20:

Supra MKIV + BBS LM:

Last edited:
anybody have any experience in using a 911 for a daily driver ? the aston dealer is playing around with my inquire and im doing more work than them on finding my car. 

supposed to be one of the best if not best DD supercar

that s2k up there is sexy i think there was another nter with an all black s2k too :pimp: id cop but its a 2 seater :frown:

the BRZ FRS is sexy as hell thats about it slower than an SI and over priced as hell no thanks not when the WRX is basically the same price :lol:

I was so close to copping a BRZ as well but figured the WRX would be more practical for northeastern weather. Don't need two 2 seater RWD coupes.

that Supra on the CCW's is god damn beautiful.  i love BBS LM's, even had a gold set on my s2000 for a while, but CCW LM20s crap all over them

Last edited:
Just snatched this joker up the other day! 92 Pontiac Firebird 5.0 V8
[/IMG]

Love 3rd gen F bodies...

BBS LM's are pure sex. I've posted this 993 before, but in my opinion it is one of the most beautiful cars I've ever seen...

BBS LM's are pure sex. I've posted this 993 before, but in my opinion it is one of the most beautiful cars I've ever seen...
The LM's look incredible on Porsche's.  I have been thinking about getting them to put on my Cayman, here are a few shots of LM's on a Cayman:

^ Just make sure the rear wheels have some dish. Flat-faced wheels look stupid on Porsches, especially widebodies:

^ Just make sure the rear wheels have some dish. Flat-faced wheels look stupid on Porsches, especially widebodies:
Rear Lip deep dish needed for sure!  Also considering CCW Classics or LM20s.  Here are some CCW Classics on a 996TT, they are stunning with this set-up:

Last edited:
Smart man . Went with velgen I see :pimp: . You gotta go lower though :lol: there's no point of having coilovers if you're gnna be that high.

Smart man . Went with velgen I see :pimp: . You gotta go lower though :lol: there's no point of having coilovers if you're gnna be that high.
Yeah I still have about an inch/inch and a half between my wheel and the fender. I'm going go a bit lower after the winter. First time driving a lowered car so I didn't want to go too low and get some practice dodging potholes first.

Back
Top Bottom