\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

You guys only have 91 in CA? No e85 close to me 
grin.gif

This is that Cars & Coffee meet I was telling you about here in NOVA :pimp:

The Incredible Cars From The VA Jalopnik Cars And Coffee Meetup

I've been to many Cars and Coffee events before, but none like the one at Katie's Coffee in Great Falls. The turnout included a couple E28 M5s, a 1929 Bentley, a Ferrari Testarossa, several Jaguar E-Types, a ton of Porsche 928s (Who knew so many 928s are actually running?) a Ford GTX1, a Lamborghini Countach, a Morgan, and a gorgeous Mercedes 190SL. Those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Best of all was the car pictured above, an honest-to-God actual 1959 Cooper Formula One car. There's something you don't see every day. Or ever.

There are tons of other pics in the link

Last edited:

I've been to many Cars and Coffee events before, but none like the one at Katie's Coffee in Great Falls. The turnout included a couple E28 M5s, a 1929 Bentley, a Ferrari Testarossa, several Jaguar E-Types, a ton of Porsche 928s (Who knew so many 928s are actually running?) a Ford GTX1, a Lamborghini Countach, a Morgan, and a gorgeous Mercedes 190SL. Those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Best of all was the car pictured above, an honest-to-God actual 1959 Cooper Formula One car. There's something you don't see every day. Or ever.

I'm subsribed to RealMCR on youtube. I was just in great falls a few weeks ago. I've always wanted to stop by a cars and coffee.

the new vette is bad

I NEED IT

I've never really been a vette fan outside of the original stingray, and this one makes me a fan again.

Need to get my money up. Its not even THAT much in comparison to the other vettes.

The targa top looks better imo

they made the 2014 look more exotic
smokin.gif

I'm going to wait a couple years for a used one

U thinking bout grabbing that instead of porsche?

Nope, I'm a die-hard Porsche aficionado and the 993/997 is an itch I need to scratch soon, but I'd love to autocross the Stingray. That powerband looks insane :x

^ I wish more car manufacturers would offer targa/t-tops. It's the perfect balance between having a convertible but retaining the lines of a coupe. I'm a huge fan of open-air motoring and it is in my opinion one of the best driving experiences available, but most 'verts look like garbage compared to their coupe siblings.

Nope, I'm a die-hard Porsche aficionado and the 993/997 is an itch I need to scratch soon, but I'd love to autocross the Stingray. That powerband looks insane
sick.gif

^ I wish more car manufacturers would offer targa/t-tops. It's the perfect balance between having a convertible but retaining the lines of a coupe. I'm a huge fan of open-air motoring and it is in my opinion one of the best driving experiences available, but most 'verts look like garbage compared to their coupe siblings.
Targa top would look dope on a bunch of cars.

At 51k starting for the 2014 vette thats cheap for a (ENTRY LEVEL SUPER CAR)
happy.gif

A real 7 speed with foot clutch
smokin.gif

Last edited:

just posted about how I saw that Bugatti in Georgetown in this thread a couple weeks ago. SMH at that accident it got involved in. if it was the truck driver's fault, I can't even imagine how much it's going to end up costing their insurance to fix that.

dude in the Bugatti is probably regretting his decision to fly that car into the country. I am curious to know if he's legally allowed to drive it around with that foreign license plate like that though.

just posted about how I saw that Bugatti in Georgetown in this thread a couple weeks ago. SMH at that accident it got involved in. if it was the truck driver's fault, I can't even imagine how much it's going to end up costing their insurance to fix that.

dude in the Bugatti is probably regretting his decision to fly that car into the country. I am curious to know if he's legally allowed to drive it around with that foreign license plate like that though.

what happened? link :nerd:

saw the new vette with the targa top off :x

looks so sweet, havent seen that on a newer car in years.

that vette is just a beauty all around, the back has grown on me. and the price too :x

too bad it can only be driven 4-5 months out of the year in Michigan :lol:

Dat negative camber. Must be for show :rolleyes :lol:

F1>>> Nascar

If I had money to blow, I could do something with this

saw the new vette with the targa top off :x

looks so sweet, havent seen that on a newer car in years.

that vette is just a beauty all around, the back has grown on me. and the price too :x

too bad it can only be driven 4-5 months out of the year in Michigan :lol:

Nothing a little lift cant fix...

only-in-alabama.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom