\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I was thinking of getting a camaro and swapping in a Honda VTEC to get better gas mileage wut u guys think
Do it.

I want to see Ninjahood lose his mind.

All ya tellimg me is ya dunno

**** about cars...how u plan on

putting a transmounted FWD 4 banger

Into a car that has A longitudinal

RWD... Dopes :lol:
Its possible brush, just cuz u sae certified doesn't mean anything.

Really tho one of my dreams is to do a swap on a Prius. could you swap a Prius body onto porsha 911 ?

Last edited:
anything is possible with enough money

Different car and motor but basic principle you can do pretty much anything. It comes down to if it is worth it to the person.

Last edited:
Too much chassis flexing..

Negative. Convertible chassis flex much more...

Manufacturers stopped producing them because it was not economically feasible for them to offer another variant of a model that only a very small percentage of customers would purchase.

Last edited:
Too much chassis flexing..

Negative. Convertible chassis flex much more...

Manufacturers stopped producing them because it was not economically feasible for them to offer another variant of a model that only a very small percentage of customers would purchase.

No, Ninja is 100% right. Bending chassis' is an issue on t-top cars with powerful or modified engines. Ive seen t top cars launch so hard that a panel popped off like champagne cork :lol:

T tops were created in the 70's because at the time the Govt was considering banning the manufacturing of convertibles in the US. GM feared they would loose market share to imports so they came up with the idea of a car that was legally a "fixed roof car" thanks to the center "T" bar that connected the rear of the roof to the windshield. Over time T-tops lost their appeal and became something of a novelty as more convenient sunroofs became common equipment. Remember now... sunroofs were rarely seen on cars until the mid-late 1990s, most cars with sunroofs before then had to have them installed privately.

Convertibles do have flexing issues, but the majority of convertibles have extra cross bracing underneath the car to counter act this. Thats why if you compare curb weights on a convertible vs a hardtop the convertible will almost always weigh more.

anything is possible with enough money

Different car and motor but basic principle you can do pretty much anything. It comes down to if it is worth it to the person.
making a FWD integra RWD by adding a rear driving transmounted engine is ALOT easier then making a RWD car convert to a FWD...makes

absolutely no sense.

When you got money and time it doesn't matter what you do :smokin

Exactly you are missing the point which isnt anything new.

If u have money u can do whatever you want you are not breakin the laws of gravity.

But i guess if it isnt in a text book or motor trend its impossible

When you got money and time it doesn't matter what you do
smokin.gif

If u have money u can do whatever you want you are not breakin the laws of gravity.

so according to ya:

ya gonna take a car that uses a SLA front suspension. and make it drive da front wheels...i wonder how you

gonna have any space for a transaxle
laugh.gif
dopes...

When you got money and time it doesn't matter what you do :smokin

so according to ya:

ya gonna take a car that uses a SLA front suspension. and make it drive da front wheels...i wonder how you

gonna have any space for a transaxle :lol: dopes...

I see nothing but space and opportunity. Im not going back and forth with you anymore because i understand you have selective reading. Like i said if you want to do something you can. The question is really is it worth it

not a american car man, but that stingray is pretty serious. 7 speed manual? (didnt eem no that exited) auto rev match?

interior is pretty clean too
2014-chevrolet-corvette-stingray-interior.jpg

im a HUGE fan of driver side centric manual sticks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom