\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

since i love E92's i gotta post some with BBS LM's too :lol:

attachment.php

Nah had to sell it when E-85 prices got out of control, I was only getting 200miles/tank. I sold it like 2 years ago now. I just had bolt ons and was running E-85.
ahhh gotya. sounds like my 05 MR i sold last year, just bolt ons plus e85. made 355whp on mustang dyno and 405whp on a Dynojet.

ya i know what you mean man, e85 is $3.42 here in CA right now, while 91 is like $3.99.  But im about to tune my new evo on it lol, its just so much more power than ****** CA 91. but ill be doing dual tunes so i can switch from e85 to 91 when needed

Nah had to sell it when E-85 prices got out of control, I was only getting 200miles/tank. I sold it like 2 years ago now. I just had bolt ons and was running E-85.

ahhh gotya. sounds like my 05 MR i sold last year, just bolt ons plus e85. made 355whp on mustang dyno and 405whp on a Dynojet.

ya i know what you mean man, e85 is $3.42 here in CA right now, while 91 is like $3.99.  But im about to tune my new evo on it lol, its just so much more power than ****** CA 91. but ill be doing dual tunes so i can switch from e85 to 91 when needed

Dope man I was going to do that as well, but I decided to go back to school full time and Evo maintenance is so expensive. I had an Exedy Twin Disc and I remember it started slipping after 5,000 miles. :x Then I was always in fear of the diff giving out or something happening. When I'm finished with this nursing program though I'd definitely want an Evo X MR. Tired of shifting lol. You have an Evo X right now? :nerd:

Dope man I was going to do that as well, but I decided to go back to school full time and Evo maintenance is so expensive. I had an Exedy Twin Disc and I remember it started slipping after 5,000 miles.
sick.gif
Then I was always in fear of the diff giving out or something happening. When I'm finished with this nursing program though I'd definitely want an Evo X MR. Tired of shifting lol. You have an Evo X right now?
nerd.gif
haha nice man, ya school is more important.  no i have an 04 GSR

Might be posting a new pickup on Tuesday.... I pray to God everything goes right. :\

Interior on that new Vette is sick (8k option for leather, holy ****).  but the c6 bodystyle was a lot better.  c6 zo6 and zr1 are beast mode.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom