\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I'm not. It's a sign of the times; you better get used to it.

Heck, the Porsche Cayenne came with a manual transmission and now they aren't even offering one for the GT3.

Sad, but it is what it is.
yea ***** weak. i hate how Manuals are being made less and less. just like no manual GTR's 
mad.gif

paddles don't give you 100% control

Umm yea they do, ZL1 For example

Will let you rev to your heart's

Desire without shifting for you

In manual mode wit da paddles.

There is still an ever so slight electronic delay that is totally eliminated with a manual transmission.

Most paddles also dont allow for individual gear selection... just up or down... with an old school standard you can safely skip gears if you really want to.

Back on the topic of t-tops - the Bentley Continental SC:

Doesn't get much better than that.

:smokin

Again... that is a TARGA top.... not a T-Top... they ARE NOT the same thing.

T tops have 2 separate panels and a "T" bar connecting the windshield to the rear fixed roof.

Umm yea they do, ZL1 For example

Will let you rev to your heart's

Desire without shifting for you

In manual mode wit da paddles.
An auto ZL1 is an absolute travesty.  The thought makes me cringe.  I am shocked Chevy even offers this version.  Please keep the auto for the Camaro base V6 models, leave the manual beasts to those that can actually drive a car instead of a computer doing all the work.

Better gas, better control of the car, and def more fun to drive.

Hell, I drive a Civic Si which is by no means "fast" but its a blast to drive.

Yep especially in more economical cars with smaller engines, like VW Golfs, Civics, etc, manuals are way better because youre more in control in terms of staying in the sweet spot

I dont know much about cars at all but isn't tiptronic the best because you have the best of both worlds?

Yes. Without question. All the grease monkeys n here tho will tell u to untuck ur piece if u dont getta true manual although ull have worse fuel effeciency n go slower.lol

Back
Top Bottom