\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Figured this would be the best thread to ask...

Anyone know of any shops that do turbo rebuilds in the OC area?  Been looking all day, no luck.

Thanks in advance.

im not buying that they're "garbage" since da MR evo and automatic zl1 all perform better with da paddle shifters...
thats not necessarily true, and being a person that is in the Evo community, I will tell you that other Evo owners look down upon those who buy the auto. and also most people stay away from them.  about the only thing its good for is if you want your girl to be driving an Evo, then there is a use for the paddleshifter MR
im saying though, da GSR is only 5 manual gears VS da MR's 6 automatic wit paddles...

Imma put it the ninjahood way

If youre gonna get a Charger or Challenger, you better get da hemi.

If you get an Evo, you better get da manual.

anyone know what kind of rims this NSX has?

360 forged

im saying though, da GSR is only 5 manual gears VS da MR's 6 automatic wit paddles...
its not a 90hp Honda that only makes power after 6k rpm, where they want shortest gears possible, when your already making power at 3500rpm the longer gears actually help. and everyone with evo 8/9s prefer the 5 speed GSR ****** over the 6 speed MR ******. not only is it stronger, but once you have 350+WHP, the shorter gears of the 6 speed cause you to have to shift way to often, its just ridiculous.my first Evo was a 6 speed MR with 400hp to the wheels, and i would go through 2nd and 3rd gear so fast it was just ridiculous.

look around, you will notice a LOT of evo MR's with 5 speed ****** swaps......

Last edited:
^
looks cool but my muscle memory would be all ****** up if i had to hit the clutch after i shift
I didn't watch the video but to me it would make sense to use the clutch only when launching like a sequential manual transmission (SMT) does.....

Had 2 make a run into philly today... passed the OG dodge sports car. Next time if its still there i will check it out... would make a helluva project car... 5 racks.

Matte wrap

Wheels/tires

Drop

Tint

Bbk

New clutch/plugs/hoses

And obv fix headlight n chop off uncle been spoiler

Dodge stealth... its a re-badged 3000gt... dope ride.

Wouldnt quite call it the OG dodge sports car tho.... that title goes to this

Last edited:
Lol cuz only the rams sell consistantly before the charger/chally the 300 was the only car they make movin units. I mean who honestly wants an avenger. The durango n their mini vans are pretty horible n the reliability dept.

Da hemi saved their behinds

Lol cuz only the rams sell consistantly before the charger/chally the 300 was the only car they make movin units. I mean who honestly wants an avenger. The durango n their mini vans are pretty horible n the reliability dept.

Da hemi saved their behinds

Man I drove the Durango it was like a moving bounce house. **** rode scary.

lol I figured you meant city traffic....Once your rollin on the highway saulgoodman :smokin

Column shift with a bench tho>>>>>>>>>>

Do any new cars other than stripper model work trucks even offer a bench anymore ?

I had a base model 2000 Impala back in the day with a column shifter and a bench seat :smokin

Dodge stealth... its a re-badged 3000gt... dope ride.

Wouldnt quite call it the OG dodge sports car tho.... that title goes to this

Lol i know what a stealth is.. i was driven to school every day soph year of highschool n one. White TT jus like that... had scary acceleration when the turbos spooled up. Id love to see a new gen Vr4/TT prolly hafta make it 400+ horses to be n the conpetition n todays times but id insta cop... VR4 especially

And that daytona and all old schole dodges for that matter fall more n the muscle cat to me than sports car

saw a cls63, g63, and an r8 today riding around together. don't know what exhaust it had, but the r8 sounded ridiculous. I need friends like that. :smh:

pretty much done wrapping my car (FINALLY!!!!!!). just have to finish blacking out some chrome and putting the side mirrors back on. I put the emblems back on, but I haven't decided if i'm going to black them out or not. I did the roof black, but I might end up changing it to just be the same color as the car. overall though, the car looks so much better to me. so happy I don't have to have a silver car anymore :smile: .

i'll take a couple more pics tomorrow in the daytime. also, I decided to go with yellow calipers as a final decision after a lot of back and forth. just gotta get some new gloss black wheels and i'll be done forever.

Back
Top Bottom