\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Ya heard Fiat tryin to phase out

dodge? Idiot Italians...
This is a good thing...RAM is seperate...SRT is seperate starting next year..this gives them more focus on a select amount of vehicles..cant wait to see what SRT does starting with the Chally Hellcat

TE37s go well with anything (There's a picture on Canibeat of a Toyota Tundra pulling off TE37s nicely). Definitely one of my favorite wheels.

Recent shot of my car. Now on e85

the last few pics i'll flood this thread with for a while. getting the yellow calipers put on next week and eventually some gloss black 19's since the 18's feel so small to me now.

vinyl looks a little darker in real life. dude that was supposed to put my door handles back on today won't be back until tuesday. still don't know how to do it myself, but they'll be gloss black as well once they're back on the car.

back when it was bone stock (minus a few small cosmetic mods)

Last edited:
Nice job pug it looks good. That front bumper must've been a b**ch. Kinda makes me want to do my truck, I used to do upholstery so I have some experience with vinyl as well......

Last edited:
picked up a 2013 535 last weekend

I'm conflicted about this whip. Some days I want it, other days i'm "meh".

And I like the look of black on the roof added to white cars, what are folks doing that with? is it paint, plastidip, carbon fiber, tint, what's normally used?

Last edited:
And I like the look of black on the roof added to white cars, what are folks doing that with? is it paint, plastidip, carbon fiber, tint, what's normally used?

Plastidip or vinyl wrap from the people I know who black out their roofs.

Plastidip obviously a lot cheaper than getting it vinyl wrapped.

not trying to go with the e class like I suggested?

not trying to go with the e class like I suggested?

Man I'm still undecided, got so many choices in my head I might not even make a move for another year. 535, S5, range sport, the new E. I've seen a few on the streets though and they don't wow me.

Man I'm still undecided, got so many choices in my head I might not even make a move for another year. 535, S5, range sport, the new E. I've seen a few on the streets though and they don't wow me.
Decide if u want coupe, sedan, or SUV first then it'll narrow down ur options

Back
Top Bottom