\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Dope car my man people love counting other peoples pockets

At first I didn't kno it was a NTers whip or I wouldn'ta said what I did the way I did lol

No one is counting his pockets... Jus counting the money pissed away

If trickin imports is ur thissle cool but old body max... Jus looks tacky to me but if he loves it cool but better keep it forever or watch a lot of hard earned money drive away

Last edited:
for the record, it wasnt an old body max when i bought it. as i mentioned, i bought it new and im the original owner. buying a 30k car at 21 was a huge accomplishment and to put money into it over the years was another.
if you guys wanna sit here and try to clown somebody and try to say there isnt 30k in it ill break it down simple for ya.
10k in body work and paint. 10k in audio and video. 5k in wheels and tires. not to mention the interior touches, suspension, lights, other electronics, ect.
you would have thought i posted this on a childrens or woman's forum.
just like shoes, spending money on the car is a hobby. do people judge us for spending hundreds or thousands on a pair of shoes? some of which are never used? damn right. does it hurt your feelings? probably not. anybody can say as they please i can promise my feelings wont be hurt and i can bet you wont say anything i havent already heard.
i didnt built the car to earn a profit, i did it as a hobby and an "addiction" so to speak. it did its job. ill let it go on to the next if it sells, and if not ill keep is as a daily. still runs flawless and still will for decades to come
thanks to those who like and thanks to those who don't

Dope car my man people love counting other peoples pockets

At first I didn't kno it was a NTers whip or I wouldn'ta said what I did the way I did lol

No one is counting his pockets... Jus counting the money pissed away

If trickin imports is ur thissle cool but old body max... Jus looks tacky to me but if he loves it cool but better keep it forever or watch a lot of hard earned money drive away

Be serious though. I read a story that circulated on the web about a guy who put over $250,000 into a gtr and the shop messed up. I go to import events and see a guy with a regular car put $30,000 in sounds/mini tv's alone. No need to be on this one guy's case

Offset licence plate cutout looks sweet... there's a pickup truck around here with the same style on the tailgate

Whats going on with the driver-side taillight ? Is that some kind of storage compartment of something :wow:

Offset licence plate cutout looks sweet... there's a pickup truck around here with the same style on the tailgate

Whats going on with the driver-side taillight ? Is that some kind of storage compartment of something :wow:

relocated gas filler

good news is it was my money and my project. never expected everybody to like it.
ive seen thousands of cars at shows that i didnt like but i can always appreciate good work
and no i didnt spend 5k on THESE wheels alone, i had 20s on it before, this set was about 3500 w/tires

audio and video. you ever built a system? you know theres more to it right? and they couldnt be had for under 2k when i bought em. not sub, 2 amps, 2 sets of c5s, wires, distribution blocks, fuses and breakers, batteries, radio, tvs, bandpass box, 3/4" plexi. i didnt buy em old i bought everything new and the amps just dropped when i bought em. i appreciate the effort tho

maybe if i ever decide to build a car again ill be sure to contact you first cuz you obviously got it all together. you could surely save me some good money!

Come on guys, less criticism and more props please!  Everybody has their own tastes and vision for their cars, keep it positive.  Here are some pics from a meet in the UK of all MKIV Supra's:

Last edited:
Ya heard Fiat tryin to phase out

dodge? Idiot Italians...
This is a good thing...RAM is seperate...SRT is seperate starting next year..this gives them more focus on a select amount of vehicles..cant wait to see what SRT does starting with the Chally Hellcat

Its madness...Dodge as a name

Is historic. You cant throw out

Like that.. Pontiac is STILL being

Mourned...

Yall some haters. My man didnt do anything to bring all this hate, just posted a pic of his car.

its all good... i usually dont even value their hate unless they have something superior.
constructive criticism either way

Lol everyone hating has been hated on... its the beauty of this thread...

Ninja still dont gotta whip

Stillin copped the baby mamma range

I copped the pathetic v6 chally no hemi

Etc etc

Now skep will be known as the show car dude.. hell b aight

Lol

audio and video. you ever built a system? you know theres more to it right? and they couldnt be had for under 2k when i bought em. not sub, 2 amps, 2 sets of c5s, wires, distribution blocks, fuses and breakers, batteries, radio, tvs, bandpass box, 3/4" plexi. i didnt buy em old i bought everything new and the amps just dropped when i bought em. i appreciate the effort tho

maybe if i ever decide to build a car again ill be sure to contact you first cuz you obviously got it all together. you could surely save me some good money!

All of that wouldn't cost 10k retail. And yes, i've built MANY.

Last edited:
Lol everyone hating has been hated on... its the beauty of this thread...

Ninja still dont gotta whip

Stillin copped the baby mamma range

I copped the pathetic v6 chally no hemi

Etc etc

Now skep will be known as the show car dude.. hell b aight

Lol

:lol: Very true

Bout to call this place Hatertalk

I've looked through this thread and admired everybody's rides many times, but first time posting.
Here's mines[emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom