\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I wouldn't go that route with a car, but I understand there's people that are into that kinda stuff. if he bought the car and decided to go that route eventually and over time then so be it.

Thanks for the bigger pics now I see its an old body max. With 30k dumped into it?

Cool.

Next time jus wire me the money u wanna throw away. Ill send u trophies for helpin me get rich

I agree with you, but perhaps dude

Just aint know better...ya went real

Hard :lol:

audio and video. you ever built a system? you know theres more to it right? and they couldnt be had for under 2k when i bought em. not sub, 2 amps, 2 sets of c5s, wires, distribution blocks, fuses and breakers, batteries, radio, tvs, bandpass box, 3/4" plexi. i didnt buy em old i bought everything new and the amps just dropped when i bought em. i appreciate the effort tho

maybe if i ever decide to build a car again ill be sure to contact you first cuz you obviously got it all together. you could surely save me some good money!

I emphasize with you because you

Have a passion for your car. Da

problem with your car that i can

See is that you Chose da wrong

Platform to "Pimp out" If you will.

FWD midsize blandess is something

that you dont mess with too much cuz

Things you put money in you wont

Get back. Personally ive never been

A fan of all show no go mods.

You're gonna have to strip That car

Before you sell it so you wont lose

As much money.

Lol everyone hating has been hated on... its the beauty of this thread...

Ninja still dont gotta whip

Stillin copped the baby mamma range

I copped the pathetic v6 chally no hemi

Etc etc

Now skep will be known as the show car dude.. hell b aight

Lol

Not hating, it's the truth.  Someone needs to page Ididit4theluv/phillyillest/ubiquitee/HBW to come save this thread.  Going through this sad thread all that comes to my mind from what I'm seeing is minimum wage.  All these sorry cars man I'ma go hit up Benballer on twitter to tell him to come shut this thread down.

:lol: This is about the saddest thing i've read on NT in a while. Son didn't even say let me shut it down after all that, he said let me go tweet some random dude to post his whips like a bird.

Even Kingtre will shut yall down with what yall working with

Retlaw welcome to NT. You can multi quote so it's all in one thread.

Kingtre aka Boston Tre. Wonder how son doin these days. Tell em I said what up.

Not hating, it's the truth.  Someone needs to page Ididit4theluv/phillyillest/ubiquitee/HBW to come save this thread.  Going through this sad thread all that comes to my mind from what I'm seeing is minimum wage.  All these sorry cars man I'ma go hit up Benballer on twitter to tell him to come shut this thread down.
This thread is a mix of all types of cars, and really for people who love cars and the culture surrounding them.  Keep the negativity to the Lebron and Kobe threads, we don't want it here.  Here's a repost of my minimum wage NSX

Last edited:
Retlaw welcome to NT. You can multi quote so it's all in one thread.

Kingtre aka Boston Tre. Wonder how son doin these days. Tell em I said what up.

You worried about how to quote rather than stepping your game up from minimum wage like the rest of this thread.  Going to hit up ididit4theluv to come show yall what real whips are, rolls royces/lambo/bentley/range rover lineup
This is the post YOUR car thread so where's your car at?

You think you're stunting with that old nsx?
And I'll take his NSX over the cars you listed, thanks.

Last edited:
You think you're stunting with that old nsx?
Not stunting anything, it's my weekend car with 26K on the clock and in pristine condition.  Going to have it until the day I die.  It puts a smile on my face every time I drive it, not to mention I get thumbs up and good vibes everywhere I go with it.  My daily driver is a 2012 loaded Porsche Cayman R, sorry it's not a Range Rover, haha:

Last edited:

Originally Posted by retlaw  

Congrats on being smartest in the special ed class
I would expect an individual who uses "yall" to be intimately familiar with special ed classes

Dont feed the troll. In the past 10 pages gold st and young posted litterally millions of dollars worth of whips n son comes n lookin to russle jimmiez. Its ok hes clearly unsatisfied with things n his life

Dont feed the troll. In the past 10 pages gold st and young posted litterally millions of dollars worth of whips n son comes n lookin to russle jimmiez. Its ok hes clearly unsatisfied with things n his life

No doubt... account was created today and every single post is pure salt.... hes doing the same in the jewlery thread too

Congrats on being smartest in the special ed class

I would expect an individual who uses "yall" to be intimately familiar with special ed classes
Follow advice below fam.

That cayman doesn't look to bad, i never really liked the looks but after i was in the passenger seat of one i really started to appreciate its performance. What a beast!!!

:lol: looks like walter the troll already got the axe

Caymen is sexy... IMO its actually better looking than the 911. I asolutley love the flares on the rear fenders... car got some hips :smokin

Last edited:
Caymen is super nice! So is that NSX!

Dude with the "show car" is hilarious. Its fine he has his own taste and built something he likes (that he will NEvER be able to sell) but why does he keep lying about how much his mods cost? To try to convince us its cool? Those rims look like they were purchased off the wall at Big O Tires

Back
Top Bottom