\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yeah that's a lot of money for a pick up. If I'm in the market for a pick up I'd want a no frills truck that can tow and that's it.

Collecting dust...
mean.gif

You mind schooling me on how to setup camber? Aint ever done it before and not trying to **** it up.

i need the new vette, ASAP

Zyzz youre not alone man, i know you wanted that chally 392 but im coppin a vette if i hit those numbers my guy

Zyzz youre not alone man, i know you wanted that chally 392 but im coppin a vette if i hit those numbers my guy

Damb.. Vette look nice.

You got a tesla? what model did you get? Post a pic.

Tesla only has one model.

Oh.

Damb.. Vette look nice.

You got a tesla? what model did you get? Post a pic.

Tesla only has one model.

Not true. They currently have 2 models available.

The "Model S" sedan and the "Roadster" 2dr Targa

Last edited:
This car goes hard. I just did a poverty style detail so I'll take a pic soon. Everybody goes up and axes me about it, but so many damb peope start touching it too. SMH

Looks like the key fob to the model s.

Correct sir. But I can also lock and unlock the car, honk the horn, turn on the A/C, and track my car all from my phone!

Last edited:
This car goes hard. I just did a poverty style detail so I'll take a pic soon. Everybody goes up and axes me about it, but so many damb peope start touching it too. SMH

Correct sir. But I can also lock and unlock the car, honk the horn, turn on the A/C, and track my car all from my phone!

the hell? your ballin like that?

had no idea, i knew you had some sick jesus pieces but didnt know or hear much else :lol:

My dads Z06. Love whipping this thing around.

My FJ in the background

I hate this model Vette... It needs the teardrop hatch... this is just ugly...

You must be kidding. This is my favorite vette of all time. Larger car gives it that American muscle look. The newer vettes lost their American look, especially the new one which could pass for a redesigned Nissan GTR.

the hell? your ballin like that?

had no idea, i knew you had some sick jesus pieces but didnt know or hear much else :lol:

this.

Temp thread jack, but im looking at buying a used car for my little brother for under 4k. Any ideas on what I should be looking for? I know the 98+Accords seem to have a ton of issues with the ******, and I dont trust him with a Manual, so those are out. Perhaps a used Maxima? Any other thoughts are definitely welcome.

civic, corolla, camry, altima
I also see tons of older pontiacs in my area, so I'm sure they're probably pretty good.
I'll tell you one thing, DO NOT get an older ford focus, my family had one and it had non stop problems.

civic, corolla, camry, altima
I also see tons of older pontiacs in my area, so I'm sure they're probably pretty good.
I'll tell you one thing, DO NOT get an older ford focus, my family had one and it had non stop problems.

Any GM product with the 3800 v6 is golden and usually runs over 300k miles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom