Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by HTXMade

205fc6d.png
The newer Altima's are so sweet!
no sarcasm

best altima i ever seen.......i did a double take........pics on the back though? i dunno how i feel about that spoiler yet from wat i can tell.

am i buggin? you changed the headlights......thats what it is huh? yea more pics of your altima an im not even into altimas like that
pimp.gif
this is REAL clean
Real clean? Tinted taillights are tacky plus the wheels are hideous.
Hater much?
Wheels are alright at best, not the best quality rims but they do look alright with the Altima. Not everyone can afford Volks or BBS rims. 
laugh.gif

Taillights that are tinted too dark is tacky in my opinion, I prefer a light tint, the only thing I dont like about this Altima is the spoiler. Although the rest of the car looks pretty good, the headlight overlays are too nice. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by johnnel
fellow S owner here 
pimp.gif
 counting down the days til the perfect top down weather...is that a mugen/rep ht? can't really tell from the pic

fellow S owner here 
pimp.gif
 counting down the days til the perfect top down weather...is that a mugen/rep ht? can't really tell from the pic

People in here with e46 bimmers in here, how are ya listening to ipods inside your cars? I need an auxiliary wire but there are so many options out there idk what to do..

People in here with e46 bimmers in here, how are ya listening to ipods inside your cars? I need an auxiliary wire but there are so many options out there idk what to do..

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

fellow S owner here 
pimp.gif
I envy you S owners every time I see you pass by 
ohwell.gif
 thuglyfe glad to hear u got your S..I ended up selling my 325 n copped an e36 m3/4/5. Any pics of your S? Sweet berlina btw

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

fellow S owner here 
pimp.gif
I envy you S owners every time I see you pass by 
ohwell.gif
 thuglyfe glad to hear u got your S..I ended up selling my 325 n copped an e36 m3/4/5. Any pics of your S? Sweet berlina btw

Form > Function, huh? Your car is in a semi-4x4 stance
laugh.gif

I'm completely against stance over performance but here's my car, I think I've posted this picture too many times haha

5205181143_16ac4bba1e_b.jpg

Form > Function, huh? Your car is in a semi-4x4 stance
laugh.gif

I'm completely against stance over performance but here's my car, I think I've posted this picture too many times haha

5205181143_16ac4bba1e_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom