\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

:wink:
evo_358569.jpg

Dont start this. In the past yes. That mustang u posted is not good at handling. But now things have changed
lol i know. just a funny picture
evo 9? I love that car... almost thought about getting a 9 MR
No, both 8s. first one was a 2005 MR, Current one is a 2004 GSR.

I like the front bumper that the 8s come with better than the 9s, as well as the non Mivec motor. the Mivec valve timing on the evo 9 just makes things complicated. definitely not worth the extra cost to me to buy the 9
The only differences between 8s and 9s are the Mivec, cams, slightly better stock turbo (i bought one for my 8 anyway), different bumper and black housing headlights, black seats and steering wheel.
I was looking at a VF supercharged one on youtube and it peaked my interest. Any idea which one is better: VF or Dinan, or another brand?
When it comes to modding a Bimmer i would stick to Dinan

Got off work yesterday morning to find this waiting for me

Shattered window. My Navi head unit, amp and sub all gone. I havent even had this whip a month. They even took my set of wheel locks and a beat up pair of fly knits :smh: But thing that got me the angriest was I had a case of waters back there and they took every last one. :stoneface: the visual of them taking a break from buglarizing my **** to enjoy a refreshing beverage got me so mad I almost wanted to throw up. Whatever. :smh:

That sucks. Do you have an alarm system?

u got me thinking the same thing with the water...:smh: the ultimate disrespect.

A cheap E46 M3 is most likely cheap for a reason. I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole - most likely a 3 or 4 owner car, with the 3rd and 4th owners seriously neglecting the vehicle since they are probably younger guys who had no idea what they were getting themselves into. Also don't forget, the car is pushing 15 years old at this point and it feels pretty dated. Don't get me wrong, they are great cars and the M3 was my dream car in high-school, but there's far better options out there at this point. That said, if it's an itch you are desperate to scratch then go for it. Just make sure you know what you're getting yourself into.

And i would put BBS LM's on it :smokin

picture002qee.png

The e46 M3 was one of the 3 cars i was chosing from when i sold my first Evo and eventually bought another one. so i have thought about them alot LOL

This :smokin The white on white is flawless. The CSL is also :smokin Too bad it wasn't released in the states. |I

I was going to say, I wouldn't trade an EVO IX or modded EVO VIII for an E46 ///M. But, I'm a bit biased. I've always been inlove with the 4G63.

The E46 ///M is a great car as well, though.
lol i almost did it. it was between e46 m3, 335i, or another Evo. 

i still get those little regrets when i see a clean m3 or 335i lol

but i am happy with my decision. after watching my friend spend tons of money on his e36 M3 and researching the prices of mods for the e46 i kind of decided against it, and i was used to having a 400whp Evo, so i was probably not going to be satisfied with the m3 in the long run

Last edited:
A cheap E46 M3 is most likely cheap for a reason. I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole - most likely a 3 or 4 owner car, with the 3rd and 4th owners seriously neglecting the vehicle since they are probably younger guys who had no idea what they were getting themselves into. Also don't forget, the car is pushing 15 years old at this point and it feels pretty dated. Don't get me wrong, they are great cars and the M3 was my dream car in high-school, but there's far better options out there at this point. That said, if it's an itch you are desperate to scratch then go for it. Just make sure you know what you're getting yourself into.

Last edited:

And when the Mustang pulls up next to the entry level...guess who will be laughing...not to mention I've had M3 owners give me props on my 3 series. 
And when he smokes you off the line guess whos gonna be laughing?

You pushing a 328i, nothing to brag over. Budget ballin at its finest.

the M3 is older but from all the money you save you got ALOT to play with maintenance shouldnt be a problem either

if it came down to those 2 id take the m3 hands down but if it was my choice 40kish for a whip id cop a used E92 m3 my fav :pimp: the last of NA engines for ///M too

Last edited:

You paid that much for a 328i? 
sick.gif
I didn't pay that much but that is the sticker and I had a totaled car on my record at the time so I couldn't get the 335i which I really wanted because the insurance was going to be insane. 

Last edited:

You know they made the E46 M3 in 2006 right?
They also made them in 2001, which means they were released mid-2000...

Didn't realize dudes on NT were this slow.
ok but he isn't limited to buying an 01 so why did you assume that and just generalize all e46 m3s as being 15yrs old?

Not really any reason for you to get all angry and call other people slow just because your strange math got exposed. lol

Last edited:
Jesus...

The engine, interior, transmission, etc... they're almost 15 years old. The car came out at the beginning of LAST decade. It doesn't matter if he's buying an 06 (which is just a leftover 05) or an 01 - it's pretty much the same damn thing and it's going to feel dated.

I didn't pay that much but that is the sticker and I had a totaled car on my record at the time so I couldn't get the 335i which I really wanted because the insurance was going to be insane. 
Oh.

So why make it seem like you paid that? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom