\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Just ignore him. Parents prolly bought him a beamer and he feels like he got a rooster in the rarri. Just move on
Nah I bought it myself,  But doesn't expect responses from me anymore tonight I'm getting sleep to try and get the 3Lab5's tomorrow.  If you guys just stopped making comments to me I'd just stop posting in this thread and this would all just get pushed back.  Even earlier in the thread I said whatever just get what you like and then someone posted toward me again.  If you post at me of course I am going to respond. So if you don't want to hear from me then just stop posting at me lol

the guy was just saying that the e46 would feel dated since it had the same features/feel/technology in the 2006 models that it was using when the car was first released in 2001...at least that's what i got from it and i agree with it. my boy has an '06 m3 and it just feels like an old car when you sit in it compared to the newer cars out. since the guy was comparing an e46 to a brand new camaro, i think the argument was valid (albeit, i don't know much about the current camaro interiors).

Thank you.

the guy was just saying that the e46 would feel dated since it had the same features/feel/technology in the 2006 models that it was using when the car was first released in 2001...at least that's what i got from it and i agree with it. my boy has an '06 m3 and it just feels like an old car when you sit in it compared to the newer cars out. since the guy was comparing an e46 to a brand new camaro, i think the argument was valid (albeit, i don't know much about the current camaro interiors).
And I knew that that's also why I didn't say anything. I wouldn't cop the e46 for new car tech...

So son posts the Aston. 
laugh.gif

Last few pages....

This rhythm808 guy

Is Lames McGee.... Lol...

Shining on people because you drive a 328?

That's bird talk, kinfoe... :rofl:

man if those pics dont make that guy cop a e46 m3 i dunno what will esp with all that left over play money

Is this going to be your daily driver?

I would honestly go with the ss instead of an e46 unless u can find a low mileage well tsken care of e46.

Theres no worse feeling than having ur car in the shop for repairs.

I will say this though - if you can find a well-maintained example then go for it. If you take care of these cars, they'll take care of you. Unfortunately taking care of them costs a lot of money which is why I said they are usually neglected. My brother's had 80,000 miles when he traded it a couple of months back and he never had a major mechanical issue with it because he properly maintained it for the 5 or 6 years that he owned it.

Like I said, try to find a 1 or 2-owner car MAX.

Is this going to be your daily driver?

I would honestly go with the ss instead of an e46 unless u can find a low mileage well tsken care of e46.

Theres no worse feeling than having ur car in the shop for repairs.
Trust me I know, the range was in the shop for the longest because of the air suspension and some other bs. 

And yeah, it would most likely be my daily driver.

if you paid 40K for a 328 then you are doing it wrong

sorry
no...not everyone buys a car bare stock because they are broke and need to stretch their money.  I got my car fully loaded with every option, its much better than driving around in a bare stock car.

So moving on whats everyones next car?

I know H town is i between the his two pics anyone else plan on car shopping soon?

Back
Top Bottom