\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Nice, had a 95 2.2L that was a project. Meant to do engine swap body work the whoke deak just never nad tge tims. Great daikt driver though.

WUT

But I've always been a fan of those turbo wagons, hell any sport wagon period. I drove the CTS-V wagon in 2012 and fell in love. 69k though :x :smh:

Last edited:
A truck is a truck. Like an F150 is an Explorer with no back. Like a Chevy Avalanche is a Tahoe with no back.
why you backing out of your luxury talk youve been defending the past 3 pages.

Really bruh? U do realize the SVT Raptor is in a whole different lane than the F-150 and the Explorer

This...But as much as I like the Raptors looks it was really intended to be more of a specialty car to boost brand image. These trucks are not nearly as durable as they should be and there are some pretty serious design flaws and build quality issues. There are tons of owners reporting bent frames and the truck bed separating from the cab.

Nice, had a 95 2.2L that was a project. Meant to do engine swap body work the whoke deak just never nad tge tims. Great daikt driver though.

WUT

But I've always been a fan of those turbo wagons, hell any sport wagon period. I drove the CTS-V wagon in 2012 and fell in love. 69k though :x :smh:

The CTS-V is very reasonably priced for what you get. Anything with close to its performance in its class is nearly double the cost. Cadillac's flagship pricing has actually stayed very level over the years. In the 90s a base model Eldorado started at just under $42,000... $47,750 for a Touring Coupe. That equals out to roughly 70k in todays dollars when adjusted for inflation.

The new 2014 TTV6 V-sport pricing is a tad much though. Starts at 60k and runs over 69k for the premium lux package. Makes me curious to see how much the official Vseries will run.

Last edited:
A truck is a truck. Like an F150 is an Explorer with no back. Like a Chevy Avalanche is a Tahoe with no back.
why you backing out of your luxury talk youve been defending the past 3 pages.

Really bruh? U do realize the SVT Raptor is in a whole different lane than the F-150 and the Explorer

This...But as much as I like the Raptors looks it was really intended to be more of a specialty car to boost brand image. These trucks are not nearly as durable as they should be and there are some pretty serious design flaws and build quality issues. There are tons of owners reporting bent frames and the truck bed separating from the cab.

WUT

The CTS-V is very reasonably priced for what you get. Anything with close to its performance in its class is nearly double the cost. Cadillac's flagship pricing has actually stayed very level over the years. In the 90s a base model Eldorado started at just under $42,000... $47,750 for a Touring Coupe. That equals out to roughly 70k in todays dollars when adjusted for inflation.

The new 2014 TTV6 V-sport pricing is a tad much though. Starts at 60k and runs over 69k for the premium lux package. Makes me curious to see how much the official Vseries will run.

the prices on the new CTS are OD :x BEAUTIFUL car but damn :smh:

im not even a pickup truck kinda guy but if i were the RAPTOR would be it

thing has atrocious MPG also, its a big boy toy

WUT

iOS > android for drunk autocorrect. Meant to say I was gonna do a full mod to a wrx, and the 2.2l sedan was also a great dd.

Last edited:
All from today
My homies aventador. He has like 8 other super cars. Highly modded
My other friends carrera s. Keeps up with the aventador and it doesnt have turbo. Straight natural!
He also has a new e63 so we talk a lot of **** to each other all day. Haha

Last edited:
Where was that? DMC kit on the aventador right?

Thsi particular road was INSANE. Is was a back back roadbetween 101 and highway 1. Past big sur.
It was only one lane, no traffic, from the side of cliffs thru prairies, and curvy backroads. Actually one of the most fun roads ive ever driven on.
We cruised 115/120mph for about 30min straight at a particular part.

Great road!

Pm me if u want to see the rest of the pics.

Yes on dmc kit

Last edited:
Where was that? DMC kit on the aventador right?

Thsi particular road was INSANE. Is was a back back roadbetween 101 and highway 1. Past big sur.
It was only one lane, no traffic, from the side of cliffs thru prairies, and curvy backroads. Actually one of the most fun roads ive ever driven on.
We cruised 115/120mph for about 30min straight at a particular part.

Great road!

Pm me if u want to see the rest of the pics.

Yes on dmc kit

PM has been sent. Highway 1 has some of the best scenic roads out there. Glad you had fun!

You and your buddy have two of my favorite cars
pimp.gif
.  Hoping to pick up an M5 within the next two years, but I don't know if I'll ever get a chance at an Aventador
laugh.gif
frown.gif
.  ISN, do you know how the Aventador handles normal roads?  Do you feel every bump even in strada mode?  I remember watching the American Top Gear and one of the hosts threw up riding in the Murcielago because the roads were too bumpy
laugh.gif

Last edited:

You and your buddy have two of my favorite cars :pimp: .  Hoping to pick up an M5 within the next two years, but I don't know if I'll ever get a chance at an Aventador :lol: :frown: .  ISN, do you know how the Aventador handles normal roads?  Do you feel every bump even in strada mode?  I remember watching the American Top Gear and one of the hosts threw up riding in the Murcielago because the roads were too bumpy :lol: .

his vagina mustve hurt too

Last edited:
So its 2014.... you know that that means

25 years... First year r32s eligible for importation to the US

Last edited:
All from today
My homies aventador. He has like 8 other super cars. Highly modded
My other friends carrera s. Keeps up with the aventador and it doesnt have turbo. Straight natural!
He also has a new e63 so we talk a lot of **** to each other all day. Haha

Bruh.. Who are you? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom