\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Fam how do u like the 911? The 911 is one of my dream cars, I'll take a turbo or n/a it doesn't emm matter..

I posted those in response to, "What do you plan on buying this year?" I haven't had a car since I sold my HSE 2 years ago.

Just for fun since, he said he bought the 328 a few years ago.

JUST STOP IT fam.
http://autos.yahoo.com/bmw/3-series-sedan/2010/328i-xdrive/

There's extra's that will bring the price up though...

He said he added the leather seats, that's about another $2k, plus the countless other options that's added.

It'll reach the $48k easily. Plus depending on where you live you have to pay sales tax which could bring the car up to $50k+.

With that being said, why would anyone spend so much on an entry level car. You could have at least gotten the entry level 5 series and added some necessities such as maybe only the navigation since the stock vinyl seats in BMW isn't that bad.

Just for fun since, he said he bought the 328 a few years ago.

JUST STOP IT fam.
http://autos.yahoo.com/bmw/3-series-sedan/2010/328i-xdrive/

There's extra's that will bring the price up though...

He said he added the leather seats, that's about another $2k, plus the countless other options that's added.

It'll reach the $48k easily. Plus depending on where you live you have to pay sales tax which could bring the car up to $50k+.

With that being said, why would anyone spend so much on an entry level car. You could have at least gotten the entry level 5 series and added some necessities such as maybe only the navigation since the stock vinyl seats in BMW isn't that bad.

We including sales taxes, doc fees, and any other dealer markups too? In that case, I have a $40,000 Honda Accord. SMH.

I'd way rather have a loaded 328 than a base 5-series.

And real talk, the new 328 M-Sport is a nice looking vehicle (not that I would ever spend that kind of money on one):

You guys are also missing a huge point here - MSRP on BMW's is pretty much irrelevant given that I would estimate that 75% of them are leases. You need to look at residuals, money factor, etc.

So moving on whats everyones next car?

I know H town is i between the his two pics anyone else plan on car shopping soon?

I have an f150 right now and i love it but living in socal there are so many beautiful canyons to ride and im always stick riding shotgun in a friends whip. So when i pay off ma debts ima try to cop an e30.i want something that has a good engine plus great handling and cheapppp.

Company car:

Personal car:

After I move out and pay down some debt, I may go with a 2010 Challenger, or a Grand Cherokee Overland or SRT-8, word to @Air Spider 777 :pimp:

or if I can swing it, '12 or 13 Charger. Those rear lights are :x :x :x in a good way! My current Mopar has me hooked!

dont get the old jeep srt8... please

they are so ugly and old, no comparison to the new ones.

wish dodge would release a SRT8 Durango. they look awesome with the new taillights

wish dodge would release a SRT8 Durango. they look awesome with the new taillights

Nah man, the new Jeeps are way too round for my liking.

Nah, I think the old jeep srt8 looks way better. Plus, they're about 1/4 to a 1/3 of the price of a new one. I'd pick the old one over a new one even if they were the same price. Just my opinion, but I like the square boxy style better, looks meaner. I will, however, say that the new interiors are better.

Not my pic but I really want one of these next, they look great and have some nice performance parts. 

Back
Top Bottom