\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

One is a SUV the other is a truck, they are completely different.
A truck is a truck. Like an F150 is an Explorer with no back. Like a Chevy Avalanche is a Tahoe with no back.
why you backing out of your luxury talk youve been defending the past 3 pages.

A truck is a truck. Like an F150 is an Explorer with no back. Like a Chevy Avalanche is a Tahoe with no back.
Well if we are talking SUV's I'd go with German over the others.  I'm not backing off my position, Trucks are just different than SUVs.  

One is a SUV the other is a truck, they are completely different.
No its not b. Explorer is unibody.

F150 has a separate frame.

Tahoe and Silverado pralli have da same platform but completely different purposes b.

Please dont spew nonsense.

And an x6 does not have nearly the same capabilities as a ford raptor. The raptor has i think 11 inches of suspension travel in da front and i thi k 13 in the rear. U can do so many things like take a jump. If u jp the x6 its gon be sitting at the mechanics getting its suspension rebuilt.

dont get the old jeep srt8... please

they are so ugly and old, no comparison to the new ones.

wish dodge would release a SRT8 Durango. they look awesome with the new taillights
Nah, I think the old jeep srt8 looks way better. Plus, they're about 1/4 to a 1/3 of the price of a new one. I'd pick the old one over a new one even if they were the same price. Just my opinion, but I like the square boxy style better, looks meaner. I will, however, say that the new interiors are better.

:x

no thanks jeff

Nah, I think the old jeep srt8 looks way better. Plus, they're about 1/4 to a 1/3 of the price of a new one. I'd pick the old one over a new one even if they were the same price. Just my opinion, but I like the square boxy style better, looks meaner. I will, however, say that the new interiors are better.

This. It's my dream car and I've been trying to get into one these past couple of weeks. But every time I schedule a meetup something happens... Four times in a row now. SMH.

No its not b. Explorer is unibody.

F150 has a separate frame.

Tahoe and Silverado pralli have da same platform but completely different purposes b.

Please dont spew nonsense.

And an x6 does not have nearly the same capabilities as a ford raptor. The raptor has i think 11 inches of suspension travel in da front and i thi k 13 in the rear. U can do so many things like take a jump. If u jp the x6 its gon be sitting at the mechanics getting its suspension rebuilt.
EDIT: Misread his comment

Last edited:

Really bruh? U do realize the SVT Raptor is in a whole different lane than the F-150 and the Explorer

Last edited:
My buddies aventador, my m5, and my buddies xm6 wit akrapovic exhaust.
Santacon we were in the sleigh
And my lambo buddies along with some ///M buddies donating toys and letting the kids check our rides.

I think I know who's X6M that is. His Aston Martin Vantage is beautiful and I loved the Gulf wrap he had on it. Gorgeous rides though.

Well if we are talking SUV's I'd go with German over the others.  I'm not backing off my position, Trucks are just different than SUVs.  
Oh, now theres circumstances. "trucks are different".

laugh.gif

If BMW made an entry level truck you'd probably be all over it huh...

Nice, had a 95 2.2L that was a project. Meant to do engine swap body work the whoke deak just never nad tge tims. Great daikt driver though.

Back
Top Bottom