\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

@BIGBOSS if you don't mind me asking why the switch

@MarcMac360 nice set love that two seater
A few different reasons, its my second one and Im getting kind of tired of it. It isn't the best DD and its loud as ****. Also I cant get my girl to even ride in it lol

But I still love it at the end of the day so I'll be pretty firm on the price.

Well here she is, 06 with 65k miles.

If anyone is interested hit me up.

how much? n where u located?

have a friend selling his auto frs looking to buy a manual frs or older sti

how much? n where u located?

have a friend selling his auto frs looking to buy a manual frs or older sti
You're right cornering will be a ***** in the Wrangler lol

Im not set on it though, looking at G37s, A5 as well.

With everything I have (parts, stock wheels with tires, Cobb AP, plus more) Im looking to get 25 for it.

Im in NC.

yeah i took my truck in the canyons once
laugh.gif
i couldnt go more than like 15 mph on tight turns

u gunna get into offroading? or just want a jeep for looks?

this guy has dope jeep http://instagram.com/enforcerjk
I used to do the offroading thing back in HS with my Xterra, but the aftermarket stuff for them was limited so I got out of that.

I really just want it for looks and to be able to drive it anywhere regardless of weather. 

I want one on some 35s or maybe even 37s and look like a ******g TANK 
laugh.gif

Not sure if thats the best DD either but whatever lol

Last edited:
yeah i took my truck in the canyons once :lol: i couldnt go more than like 15 mph on tight turns

u gunna get into offroading? or just want a jeep for looks?

this guy has dope jeep http://instagram.com/enforcerjk
I used to do the offroading thing back in HS with my Xterra, but the aftermarket stuff for them was limited so I got out of that.

I really just want it for looks and to be able to drive it anywhere regardless of weather. 

I want one on some 35s or maybe even 37s and look like a ******g TANK :lol:  

Not sure if thats the best DD either but whatever lol

if u can afford 37s i say go for it.

im a fan of all blacked out jk or white with everything else black.

i wanna get a jk someday.

Anyone ever seen a electronic dump pipe with a "Stockish" sounding exhaust?

That would be a good idea if you dont want the constant loud exhaust but when you get on it you get the sound. I dont think it would be the best power wise though

That would be a good idea if you dont want the constant loud exhaust but when you get on it you get the sound. I dont think it would be the best power wise though

Yeah if my memory serves correct there was a ford raptor that used it and it was advertised to only be used when offroading

Yeah if my memory serves correct there was a ford raptor that used it and it was advertised to only be used when offroading

I actually just spent some time on you tube looking at vids. Most of the ones i remember were already loud and just got ignorant after but i see people are being a little more creative

I woudnt call dude a liar, dude is a NT homie.

Maybe his uncle exaggerated? It was his uncles whip no?
Clearly.haha its just funny he tells me im.the ignorant one. Haha boys uncle was embellishing. End of story. I dunno why he choose to.revisit that and change his tales.

Im done with this thread for good tho. Ever since young n gold st the flood gates have opened for the tomfoolery. Actually this whole.message board is highschoolers. Frauds n attention seekers anymore. Ill take my L. iSN DID A LANDSPEED RECORD n the lambo on the 5 and boss unk drives a GN with 50 k in it. Im sry i tried to apply reality. Peace
homie was fraudin too???

The new full-cab GMC Sierras look good.

Only a Texan would appreciate them.
My co-worker just got this one.

This is how he got is stock from the dealer
smokin.gif

He just dropped it off to put a 7-inch lift on it instead of the 2.5" it came with
laugh.gif
after fighting it for so long, ive fallen in love with trucks, and this one has got to be my favorite

after being in denial for all these winters, this winter has been the worse by far, and ive been scared to drive around in this mess because i have a small car, but im legit af behind the wheel and have been accident/spin out free while still doing 50+mph on the freeway and lane changing

if i had that clearance and AWD capability in my control, im pretty positive i would be the best driver in MI

tangent: SOOOOOOOOOO many truck drivers and SUV drivers feel like theyre invincible in this weather because of their vehicles, i can say ive seen 12 spin outs late night driving and all trucks have been involved (F150/Ram1500s/Seirras/Silverados/Tundras/Escalades/Tahoes) because these clowns dont know how to drive

Main reason i like trucks is because they are soo safe. Pops got in a horrible accident but he had a truck and came out without a crash

theyre safer than say a 991, but i think people start to **** **** up when they start havin that "theyre so safe mentality"

its only safe if youre safe, if you drive like an imbecile, its not going to save your *** any better than a fusion

theyre safer than say a 991, but i think people start to **** **** up when they start havin that "theyre so safe mentality"

its only safe if youre safe, if you drive like an imbecile, its not going to save your *** any better than a fusion

Actually, higher cabins coupled with body frame design means most trucks will save your *** much better than a Fusion.

Actually, higher cabins coupled with body frame design means most trucks will save your *** much better than a Fusion
u missed my point, i already acknowledged that its safer than some cars, but if youre driving dumb, youre ****** either way, if youre stuck in a ditch, having a truck or a fusion doesnt make a difference, youre waiting for a tow truck fam

not to mention, arent higher cabins a major disadvantage??? the higher center of gravity means more body roll, which means a higher chance of you losing control

Well it does have a higher center of gravity but its wider too whoch helps

But yeah body roll is od in a bigger vehicle

Actually, higher cabins coupled with body frame design means most trucks will save your *** much better than a Fusion
u missed my point, i already acknowledged that its safer than some cars, but if youre driving dumb, youre ****** either way, if youre stuck in a ditch, having a truck or a fusion doesnt make a difference, youre waiting for a tow truck fam

not to mention, arent higher cabins a major disadvantage??? the higher center of gravity means more body roll, which means a higher chance of you losing control

I agree that being cautious on the road is the best way to avoid a collision. Nothing worse than people out in the snow in their 4x4s going as fast as they can just because they can... not realizing that 4wheel drive has no effect on your stopping power. Im just saying that trucks themselves are generally safer than passenger cars.

In the event of a collision there is less likelihood of getting hurt with a higher cabin because the passengers are are typically above the primary point of impact. Of course a higher center of gravity effects handling but unless you're flying around sharp corners or driving an old Bronco or lifted brotruck there isnt anything to worry about.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom