\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

yea, collisions is a no brainer tho

you dont have to be in an old bronco or lifted truck to lose control due to the increased body roll, these trucks are heavy af

im tellin you ive seen with my own two eyes bruh, dudes in trucks doin the most, and the body roll took them straight into a wall

two nights ago was the most recent story (now ive seen 12 accidents exactly like this) 3am, leavin one of my personals place, im on 696 in the middle lane, a f150 passes me doin at least 60, dude gets two car lengths in front of me then decides to lose traction, the whole time hes tryin to regain control, the truck is swayin hard, and the harder he tried to countersteer the harder it swayed, all i had to do was take my foot off the gas, and watch dude do a 180 across my lane and the turning lane, and smack into the wall

not saying that doesnt happen to cars (my bro did a full on 360 two weeks ago drivin like a fool with me in the back and my baby bro in the front) but i really think if we were in a truck, it wouldve been harder to regain control

Found some complete header back exhaust systems for my truck on ebay. All stainless steel might cop

They only two hundo

Man I swear, car shops put lug nuts back on WAY too tight. Can't even get them off to rotate my tires

They absolutely do - just an elementary lack of understanding of what they're doing. They use a high-powered airwrench to do them up and then confirm the tightnessl with a torque wrench - but all that that proves is that they are at least that tight - it doesn't show how overtight they are.

When I started using a torque wrench to check mine when rotating I was surprised how low the required tightness was. I've known tons of people have their locking nuts stripped too by overzealous chumps in tire shops. Costs them a huge amount of hassle getting them removed.

I've had to call a tow truck because I couldn't change a flat before due to overtightened lugs lol

We were jumping on it, stomping on it, doing everything we could think of to get them to budge...tow guy came and bodied them with ease. Made us all look like a bunch if weinies.

becareful with ebay un branded stuff. When i was 17 i got a header for my integra it didnt match up with the block and it was like 8 inches too short to reach the cat. Waist of time had to send it back.

How would they crack?
U recommend me checking the thickness and comparing to better brands like borla?
Different grades of the materials used will differ from a well known brand compared to a off brand.

I would check it out and compare them if I were you. Also Im sure theyre are forums out there that will have a marketplace and you could pick up a nice used set.

For 200 its not too much of a loss if you dont like them.

Is it possible to get custom made metal stuff made like that by any chance? Headers cost like $3-$5k and exhausts cost like $3k for my car. I'm not trying to spend that much for something I might not necessarily keep too much longer.

If so, would it be cost effective at all?

Is it possible to get custom made metal stuff made like that by any chance? Headers cost like $3-$5k and exhausts cost like $3k for my car. I'm not trying to spend that much for something I might not necessarily keep too much longer.

You would have to buy the materials then find someone who can bend the pipes. Headers do not add that much power for the most part on my car so I never really invested in them but damn 5k is crazy high lol

There is a guy in NY from back when i was running the streets that smoked a rich kid with his daddys lambo out in Long island. After that moment i never underestimate that truck.

Was the Jeep Silver and the Lambo white? :nerd:

Yea same color as yours im pretty sure. A Spanish guy owned it at the time this was like 08 or 09. He used to run around in the bx if my memory serves me correct

:nerd: :nerd:

Was that you Air spider :nerd:

You can probably go to an exhaust shop or a machine/metal/fabrication shop and ask em

Might be more expensive since they have to design it

:nerd: :nerd:

Was that you Air spider :nerd:

Nah but it prob is my friend's 07. Mine is a 2010.

You can probably go to an exhaust shop or a machine/metal/fabrication shop and ask em

Might be more expensive since they have to design it

Depends on the shop but yea it is possible for the one off cost to be as much as the price for a set already ready to go.

MB aftermarket parts are $$$$$$. :frown: And it kind of is ridiculous if you ask me.

Last edited:
I've had to call a tow truck because I couldn't change a flat before due to overtightened lugs lol

We were jumping on it, stomping on it, doing everything we could think of to get them to budge...tow guy came and bodied them with ease. Made us all look like a bunch if weinies.

Lol ur not a weenie bro. His wrench had teeth.

This used to happen to my G all the time. Musta bought 3 sets of lugs after stripping them clean. Jus to do basic **** like rotate the tires was a pain n the D. Then my dude who.has a tire shop back home told me bout the air chisel n the toothed wrench. Can get any tire off key or not n like 30 seconds haha dude could do srs damage if he was bout that life.

This is all I want,a mkiv R32
Will be getting one this year

Back
Top Bottom