\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I pay $82 a month for my '11 Maxima. That is with glass coverage, 500k coverage, and $100/$250 deductibles

I have Traveler's Insurance. I also have the "blanket" protection since I have my house with them as well.

I got quoted to bring my wife's '14 Altima and '05 Galant on my plan with my same coverage amounts and deductibles to be about $215 a month for all 3. I could drop that price by reducing the coverage amounts and/or raising the deductibles.

As far as age, I am 27.

I pay 105/mo not full coverage acura tl, surprisingly my cost is the same as when i was 21 years old vs now at 26 years old. No accidents/tickets. Allstate. Weird.

Last edited:
there is so many factors when it comes to car insurance

you can be in the same state but diff towns an that will effect your rates

credit matters with car insurance also

2010 Jeep SRT, registered in Manhattan, and my insurance company is GEICO. Renewal just came in. Policy went down 25 a month and I'm down to 125 a month.

Full coverage. Jeep is paid off but no way I'm not having full coverage on it.

Bodily injury:
500k/1mill

Property Damage Liability:

Supp Uninsured Motorist:
300/300k

GEICO FTW!

there is so many factors when it comes to car insurance

you can be in the same state but diff towns an that will effect your rates

credit matters with car insurance also

All facts.

I keep my listed residence as the same town as my parents because of this. I was told by my agent if I updated it to the Seattle area where I am now, my rate would be a lot higher :smh:

For the 335i I pay roughly $80/mo for full coverage.

I got storage rates on my Z3 so I only pay about $12 for basic coverage on that since I will only drive it when its nice out.

I am 24 if it matters.

How much of an increase do u usually see when u get a point

IDK how they actually do it because I have 2 points on my license in NY that I got over 3 years ago and my rates never went up and like I said, my rate went down with this past renewal.

As long as you dont have a slew of points IMO you are good.

Im 21 just got a quote a for $138/month full coverage for my 08 altima with USAA .

Last edited:
Give my dad $400 a month to be on his insurance

Im out here with 16 points on my record :x :rofl:

stupid when i was younger...about to be 22

Last edited:
Nice im thinking about doing the jdm front end conversion on my dc2. I just dont know if I want the negative attention that it brings. Aka theft magnet
i did it on my Integra back in 08. I wouldn't, put the money into something else, you can make it look dope with the US front

Here was mine back in the day, this pic got a full 2 page spread in Honda-Tuning magazine 
smokin.gif

3510002424_40705716d8_b.jpg

Anyone know a good spot to buy JDM Honda Engines in the Tri-state area. I want to get my Prelude back on the road.

Ive bought my jdm single cam and my jdm gsr from Japanese engine import there in Manassas va great prices and good service. They started up perfect, had great compression and never seen a check engine light.

Back
Top Bottom