\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Decided to keep my Advan Rs and just buy some mods

Teaser

I had my license revoked for a while back 3 years ago.

Not fun.

I dont know about MA but after I believe 12 points (?) in NYC, youre suspended. Might want to check if youre license is good. Dont wanna get pulled over then getting cuffed and taken to the precinct. That wasnt fun either.

Last edited:
I had my license revoked for a while back 3 years ago.

Not fun.

I dont know about MA but after I believe 12 points (?) in NYC, youre suspended. Might want to check if youre license is good. Dont wanna get pulled over then getting cuffed and taken to the precinct. That wasnt fun either.

Pretty sure im all good. I pulled up my driving record for a job around October, and i got the job so i assume im good

Maybe the driving record was for any felonies or anything, I dont think your job has access to see if your license is suspended. I would check to make sure.

Simple google search:

In terms of your license status, the Massachusetts RMV cares a lot more about the number of violations you accumulate than the points, which have more to do with your insurance coverage. You face suspensions if:
  • You are accumulate 3 moving violations and/or surchargeable events within a 24-month period.
  • You have 5 surchargeable events within a 3-year period.
  • You have 7 surchargeable events within a 3-year period.

I also went to a state ordered class this past year, or else it'd be suspended..

I think if i got any tickets after x amount of time it'd be suspended

forreal get'chu a civic and call it a day. don't emasculate yourself.

NTers don't let NTers drive Neons.

Last edited:
Ive bought my jdm single cam and my jdm gsr from Japanese engine import there in Manassas va great prices and good service. They started up perfect, had great compression and never seen a check engine light.

Kind of late but here it is

Full disclosure i have not used them this is only what i have read and heard from years back when i was in the market. You can stop by them and check out the motor before u buy it so its worth a shot. Never heard anything bad about them.

http://www.jdmenginezone.com/

So you're saying you wouldn't drive a supra or nsx?

Toyota selling the Supra right now? or Honda the NSX?

They've both made some great cars, but right now/the past 10 years or so everything they sell has been doo doo. The Accord is ok, but there are other cars in that segment I'd pick. I would never ever choose a current Honda or Toyota.

Last 3 cars have been GTI's.

I think I'm cursed with them |I

And I love them :smh: :lol:

Just need a beater / hooptie to get from A-B.

The 09+ Focus is a good cheap reliable daily driver. It won't cost you as much as a used Honda/Toyota, so you can go lower mileage and it is very reliable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom