\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

So you're saying you wouldn't drive a supra or nsx?

Toyota selling the Supra right now? or Honda the NSX?

They've both made some great cars, but right now/the past 10 years or so everything they sell has been doo doo. The Accord is ok, but there are other cars in that segment I'd pick. I would never ever choose a current Honda or Toyota.

I was talking about the older generation ones. Just curious what alternatives would you choose over a honda/toyota? gti? nissan?

smokin.gif

What kind of wheels are they? and whats the size specs?
Advan RS 18x10+25
****** sick man!  if you ever wanna sell or trade those, hit me up!

I was talking about the older generation ones. Just curious what alternatives would you choose over a honda/toyota? gti? nissan?

I know, I'm talking about what they sell now. It depends on the segment, but everything that they both sell is so bland. Personally, I'm a Mazda man, but Ford has been making some nice stuff recently as well. Hell, the new stuff from Chevrolet is better than Toyota/Honda. Yes, the GTI is far and away better than anything made by Honda/Toyota.*

*Again, other than the FR-S which still baffles me that Toyota didn't sell here as the 86. Also, I still wouldn't buy one, I'd get a BRZ.

Forever the best thread.
:rofl: :rofl:

I have no idea...

Was driving on the backroads this morning and out of nowhere loud clunking/grinding noise started.
Loss some power and, yea that was the end of my sunday drive.
Should be in santa cruz right now lol.

Shes sitting at the dealer.
Update u guys tuesday when they check her out.

Forever the best thread.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I have no idea...

Was driving on the backroads this morning and out of nowhere loud clunking/grinding noise started.
Loss some power and, yea that was the end of my sunday drive.
Should be in santa cruz right now lol.

Shes sitting at the dealer.
Update u guys tuesday when they check her out.
On another note, I was at the dealer with my friend (looking at a 428i) and I saw this beautiful M5 (rare blue paint color I was told).

Amazing machine. 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Love the M5 but they're too damn big and not engaging enough in my opinion. That said, it's still a stellar car for what it is by all accounts.

Feeling this wrap:

1545114_10152157016379722_1945863785_n.jpg

I love all generations of the m5

They are big and spacious plus usually have monster engines

Perfect combo.

E60 will always b my fave tho

Thinking about copping a Range Rover Sport. Debating of buying a slightly used certified 2012-13 with low mileage can probaby get one for 60-70k give or take depending on what features it has and the amount of miles and if its supercharged etc or getting a new 2014 Range Rover sport which after all the options we would add taxes etc would be around 85k give or take. I want to go with the used certified to take less of a hit on the depreciation but after test driving both my wife wants the NEW RR. I know they redid the frame in aluminum and have alot of new features but dont want to spend the extra 20k and take all that loss on a brand new car. I also dont like buying a brand new model year would rather let them work the bugs out the first year.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom