\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

The last two cars I've had somebody dinged me the first 3 days I've had it

My 96 Audi A6 got me from alabama to Houston and gave out on me literally within an hour of getting here. I definitely got my money's worth itout that car.

Ended up getting a 13 Mustang. I really like the lines on it. This pollen is a female dog tho. Got it washed Monday and literally minutes later a yellow coat was forming.

I saw a new stingray in person today and that joint is FILTHY. Lines remind me of Ferrari.

Amazon product ASIN B00008RW9U
Black car, its a must own.

You know man, I park correctly. I usually park far away from people.

And THESE ************* dinging my car with their doors!!!!!!!!!

If I ever catch somebody do it I'm kicking a ******* dent in their door.

People haters do that on purpose

I was at Wendy's eating in my car and this trashy dude and his mom got out the car. The dude slammed he door into my mustang like he didn't car. Had a small ding

I got out quick. He didn't know I was in the car. I was about to knock him out cause he was talking smack him and his mom but didn't want to show insurance.

I took a pic of his license plate and told him today your lucky dad because I'm already running late and I had a warrant for a ticket..

Anyway with plate number found where he stayed and returned the favor back to his car lol

People haters do that on purpose

I was at Wendy's eating in my car and this trashy dude and his mom got out the car. The dude slammed he door into my mustang like he didn't car. Had a small ding

I got out quick. He didn't know I was in the car. I was about to knock him out cause he was talking smack him and his mom but didn't want to show insurance.

I took a pic of his license plate and told him today your lucky dad because I'm already running late and I had a warrant for a ticket..

Anyway with plate number found where he stayed and returned the favor back to his car lol

Good for you. Too bad you didnt knock him out, lol, but good for you!

Haters are the worst!

i actually have to remove a couple dings around my car too.

anyone know a good spot in nyc? i'm looking for paintless dent removal

Just wanted to post in here cause I finally got my license.

Hopefully I'll come through with a new pickup of a new car soon!

I have a few dings as well, previous owner and I think an acorn or something fell on my hood and caused a little dent. Does that dry ice method work for small dings?

What are y'all's thoughts on the '14 Infiniti Q50?

Kinda random, but I saw a 2012 G37 w/ navigation, etc. and 19K miles for only $22,500.

It was nice, but man did it look outdated. The taillights especially. :lol:

My 96 Audi A6 got me from alabama to Houston and gave out on me literally within an hour of getting here. I definitely got my money's worth itout that car.

Ended up getting a 13 Mustang. I really like the lines on it. This pollen is a female dog tho. Got it washed Monday and literally minutes later a yellow coat was forming.

I saw a new stingray in person today and that joint is FILTHY. Lines remind me of Ferrari.

Thanks, bought one in pep boys for 15. That spray stuff that the other guy recommended is too much work imo. My car isn't brand new so the paint isn't in pristine condition so I just need something to get this pollen off.

[h3]Anyone know of any good brands of Air Intake sytems? Heard so many mixed reviews how K & N is cheap and Walmart brand and Mopar is just for the name and is overpriced. Looking for one for my SRT8 that actually works and is not for just looks any additional miles per gallon I could get is a plus for me because I'm pushing 12 MPG right now
mean.gif
[/h3]

[h3]Anyone know of any good brands of Air Intake sytems? Heard so many mixed reviews how K & N is cheap and Walmart brand and Mopar is just for the name and is overpriced. Looking for one for my SRT8 that actually works and is not for just looks any additional miles per gallon I could get is a plus for me because I'm pushing 12 MPG right now :smh: [/h3]
U coulda had a v6 word to superb

[h3]Anyone know of any good brands of Air Intake sytems? Heard so many mixed reviews how K & N is cheap and Walmart brand and Mopar is just for the name and is overpriced. Looking for one for my SRT8 that actually works and is not for just looks any additional miles per gallon I could get is a plus for me because I'm pushing 12 MPG right now :smh: [/h3]

Damn 12 MPG?

Can get over 20 MPG with a v8 stang and have similar horsepower :x

^

Lets be serious. You arent getting 20mpg with a V8 stang unless you are TRYING (hard) to get good mileage.

You get a stang for performance, to hell with mpg.

Note name="JETLIFE JOHNNY" l="/t/266081/post-your-car-vol-been-a-minute/17490#post_20167806"][h3]Anyone know of any good brands of Air Intake sytems? Heard so many mixed reviews how K & N is cheap and Walmart brand and Mopar is just for the name and is overpriced. Looking for one for my SRT8 that actually works and is not for just looks any additional miles per gallon I could get is a plus for me because I'm pushing 12 MPG right now :smh: [/h3]

[/quote]

Honestly a cai ain't really gonna do anything for you mpg wise.

Imo it's a poor value mod wise unless you want the sound.

Now there are true CAIs that involve you cutting to let the filter pull air from the bottom of the car.

If you want better mpg I'd cop the intune from Diablosport. It's 450 but you'll get better mpg and performance.

But in all actuality you probably looking at 13-14 mpg at best in town. I have a 5.7 and I average 15ish.

Thanks, bought one in pep boys for 15. That spray stuff that the other guy recommended is too much work imo. My car isn't brand new so the paint isn't in pristine condition so I just need something to get this pollen off.

I would still keep quick detailer in the trunk for bugs and bird poop but there are times when I'll wash my car and 3 hours later it's dusty and the California duster comes through.

Turtle Wax makes a black detailer and a black spray wax that I swear by if you ain't about that wax every week life.

Black isn't a color it's a part time job. :lol:

I'm thinking about the Q50 but the reviews and actual consumer reviews have been terrible.

Look on the 300 forums in the srt section. I forgot about some brands but there's very good ones out there. Mopar one is overpriced to the extreme, for the same money you can get top quality one

Damn 12 MPG?

Can get over 20 MPG with a v8 stang and have similar horsepower :x

How on earth were you getting 20mpg? City only?

You aren't gonna hit anywhere near 20 on the 300 unless you don't step on it... Ever

After awhile the car gets used to how you drive so it will feel sluggish after awhile if you drive like a grandma.

My mpg on my hemi 300 sucks, getting around 16mpg right now smh

http://s1043.photobucket.com/user/a...0-4931-A309-CE113CC5F9F6_zpsp1y1qkc1.jpg.html

http://s1043.photobucket.com/user/a...4-4DD1-BC90-AE77418DB13D_zpsc4fyu0ed.jpg.html

Sorry for not taking a before and after pic was rushing to finish the job and forgot all about it.

Since 93 this trucks engine has only been washed once man this stuff really works. Gonna do my stang next. It is a bit nerve wrecking because of the water but as long as you cover everything up you are golden also don't be scared to see smoke once you start it up. On another note use a shop vacuum to blow out extra water before starting the car up again.

Back
Top Bottom