\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

^I do that then some how some way there's always that one person that parks right next to me |I

Last edited:
^I do that then some how some way there's always that one person that parks right next to me |I

:smh:

Probably the same guy who will use the urinal next to you when there's 15 open ones.

I can't stand it when people park next to me when I'm clearly making sure no one is next to me.

Definitely.

08' G37 will probably be my next ride. Not as beautiful and timeless as the V35 coupe with the jet wing but still so much better value than an FRS...power, features etc.. for a fraction of the price.

Road trip this past weekend.

Ogkc1KO.jpg

I didn't even know about plasti dip (or whatever it's called) until about 5 pages ago, I noticed it on ALOT of cars. Saw about 10 cars today that was plasti dipped rims. I rather just drop the funds and buy black rims.
I hate 99.9% of G35 drivers, but G35 coupe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>G37 in terms of looks
Disagree.

Last edited:
True, the early-mid 2000s G35 coupe still looks good but, the TL aged more gracefully.

I still think the G35 rear end looks better than the 37, but overall the G35 is starting to look more and more dated.

Last gen TL still looks amazing IMO. The newer gen is on its way to looking more dated than that gen.

g35 is a stupid car IMO. If you want a sports car, buy a Z. If you want luxury but a 300C. I've had a G35, 350Z, and now a FR-S. FR-S is the best value out if you want something new. I'm thrilled with mine. I like driving it much better than my G35 and 350Z.

The TL is another one of my favorites from the mid 2000s. I'm a huge fan of simple yet aggressive looking cars like that. I hate when they change into cars with unnecessary curves, edges, whatever.
So true. G35 owners drive like they own a Lamborghini and can do whatever the @#$% they want on the road

Last edited:
the G is ugly and yes very outdated since the day it went into production til now

TL was :pimp:

not bad now but not too big of a fan

That generation TL had the perfect balance between bad @#$ and sophistication :lol: :pimp: I wanted one so badly when it first came out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom