\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I have a question regarding this type of mod--where you lower the car all the way to the ground: what happens when you approach/need to go over a speed bump? I imagine it's damn near, if not wholly, impossible.

dudes are crazy :lol: even lowering it below losing wheel gap is just asking for scrapes left and right dips drive ways speed bumps all that good stuff :lol:

losing wheel gap + a lip is already hell for me :lol:

Last edited:
wow. :smh:

such ignorance outside of peoples comfort zone

:lol: @ internet fame, when that mod has been going on since the 60-70's

reminds me of the time some guy on here thought people liked driving police cars

not my style, but VIP cars are cool in their own way. What i was referring to is the cars that people make virtually undriveable so they can slap an ILLEST sticker on the car and be a part of the hellaflush StanceNation yo. where people put wide rims with stretched tires on them with a ridiculous amount of camber and then destroy their fenders with some bootsy pull job to be able to fit them on, all so they can get mad e-cred.  Like the 300zx on the last page or that 350 that got stuck on the speedbump. im sure those cars are a blast to drive 
indifferent.gif

Yeah whenever I see a car with the back windshield covered in stickers I know its gonna be some young kid getting driving lol

I love VIP style and stretching tires to a certain extent. The stuff I hate is like you said, extreme camber where you have to change tires out every couple months and when the wheels look like they are hanging on for dear life.

This is perfect up front but too much in the back for my taste

This is just sick all the way around and what I am going to do someday

Sum ppl just like it

U can't knock someone's like or interest
exactly , im going to get low or scrape trying....my 20x10.5 wheels are being shipped ......i am stretching the tires .....i am slamming it......ill pay for my own oil pan when i crack it a few times......i still find it more fun then the people that spent $500 on ultra alone down here last week......more fun then my buddies that spend $300+ every weeknd clubbin .....i have more fun at the mod-shop.....and riding low and slow......

Last edited:

exactly , im going to get low or scrape trying....my 20x10.5 wheels are being shipped ......i am stretching the tires .....i am slamming it......ill pay for my own oil pan when i crack it a few times......i still find it more fun then the people that spent $500 on ultra alone down here last week......more fun then my buddies that spend $300+ every weeknd clubbin .....i have more fun at the mod-shop.....and riding low and slow......
What kind of wheels and what are they going on?

Where do you guys get your tires from? Like what's the best tire spot that does install too for a good price, not looking for performance tires

Riddle me this: Why is it that a 2005-2009 Infiniti G35 costs in upwards $2-3k more than a BMW 5 series of the same age range?

Not really concerned about maintenance costs as it won't be nearly as bad as having to shell out $200-$300 every month or two to keep my 17 year old Jeep on the road (which I plan to keep as a project)

Last edited:
Riddle me this: Why is it that a 2005-2009 Infiniti G35 costs in upwards $2-3k more than a BMW 5 series of the same age range?

Not really concerned about maintenance costs as it won't be nearly as bad as having to shell out $200-$300 every month or two to keep my 17 year old Jeep on the road (which I plan to keep as a project)

Reliability maybe? Even though you aren't concerned with maintenance costs that's all I could think of. :lol: seeing as to how Infiniti is made by Nissan.

Reliability and maintenance costs.

Nothing depreciates faster than a European luxury car.

Japanese cars hold their value pretty well across the board.

Last edited:
I'm waiting on a set from discounttiredirect as we speak. After days of pricing. They absolutely got the best prices ... & free shipping.

you put them on yourself?

Imma get the tire shop down the street to do them $15/tire.

Then put them on the car myself. Have my own jack,tools,etc

I think if you buy tires + wheels, you get them installed free at a local shop they choose

Last edited:
wow.
mean.gif

such ignorance outside of peoples comfort zone

laugh.gif
@ internet fame, when that mod has been going on since the 60-70's

reminds me of the time some guy on here thought people liked driving police cars
If you want to destroy the driveability of your car just so you can take cool pictures for the interwebs and look super dope sitting in a parking lot then go right ahead. #Stancenation

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom