\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

call Ford and complain

i have no idea and so confused with your situation.

what car is it, what year? factory warranty?

2002 Mustang Gt 4.6L v8

It has an extended warrant from the dealer I bought it from not ford, but the warranty states I have to pay out of pocket deductible of $100 to have what's fixed within the warrant and it covers all electrical components. I have to take it to manufacturer for repair btw so I had to take it ford.

That still doesn't make any sense. If it's a warranty that should cover that, u should be able to pay the $100 deductible and the warranty covers the rest. Unless it's not under the warranty coverage

well then yea, not sure about that which is why i would never mess with an extended warranty through another company. they make it sound so easy to file a warranty claim then screw you over, it happens ALL THE TIME!

best of luck to you

Release? Did u agree to pay for sumtin?

Nah g I didn't agree or sign anything. At first they called me and told me the whole regulator and window would be $910. Then they keep saying that they wont put anything back together this some bs. Oh now they want me to get a credit card with them so I can pay it off later aint this some ****.
Legally u dont have to pay. Tell them u talked to ur attorney and he said u arent obliged to pay and that u demand ur car back exactly how u gave it to them

Where can i buy apc? :nerd:

Autogeek.net
I meant a store in reallife cuz i wanted it soon.

I went to autozone and all they had was their own generic brand.
Is that worth buying or should i wait and get the meguiars?

Legally u dont have to pay. Tell them u talked to ur attorney and he said u arent obliged to pay and that u demand ur car back exactly how u gave it to them

I remember seeing that you were in Cali, I think, there is the physical store for www.detailing.com in Irvine. Is that far from you?

15801 Rockfield Blvd.
Suite A
Irvine, CA 92618

Thats their address.

And if you cant get it locally, I would order it online.

2002 Mustang Gt 4.6L v8

It has an extended warrant from the dealer I bought it from not ford, but the warranty states I have to pay out of pocket deductible of $100 to have what's fixed within the warrant and it covers all electrical components. I have to take it to manufacturer for repair btw so I had to take it ford.

sounds like you bought one of those 'third party' warranties some dealers sell

i had a dealer simply refuse to sell me the General Motors warranty a few years back

i drove an hour east just to get it

i dont want a third party anything when it comes to my car warranty

I remember seeing that you were in Cali, I think, there is the physical store for www.detailing.com in Irvine. Is that far from you?

15801 Rockfield Blvd.
Suite A
Irvine, CA 92618

Thats their address.

And if you cant get it locally, I would order it online.
Thanks for the help. Irvine is like 50-60 miles away

Ill just order off autogeek
Thanks

I snatched my car from ford they charged me a BS inspection fee $91. Never again. The dealer I got the car from has a mechanic willing to do it all for $260 which is fair and a lot better than what ford was talking bout.

Thanks

I apologize for not remembering this earlier but you should order the gallon from detailing.com since they are in CA. Shipping will be quicker.

Autogeek is based out of FL.

Sorry again for not thinking of telling you sooner.

I snatched my car from ford they charged me a BS inspection fee $91. Never again. The dealer I got the car from has a mechanic willing to do it all for $260 which is fair and a lot better than what ford was talking bout.

avoid ever taking a car to the $tealer for repair, unless it's new and under warranty. They always charge significantly more than a normal mechanic and when you go to pick it up they'll 'find' or recommend another repair that's urgent :lol: :smh:

like stated the 3rd party warranties usually just screw you around

Last edited:
avoid ever taking a car to the $tealer for repair, unless it's new and under warranty. They always charge significantly more than a normal mechanic and when you go to pick it up they'll 'find' or recommend another repair that's urgent
laugh.gif
mean.gif
indeed, i thought everyone knew this 
mean.gif

stop wasting money at the stealership guys

Latest wheel love, VIP Modular VX-110:

Can only imagine a fully polished set on a black Panamera or GTR, some day!

I have a question regarding this type of mod--where you lower the car all the way to the ground: what happens when you approach/need to go over a speed bump? I imagine it's damn near, if not wholly, impossible.

I have a question regarding this type of mod--where you lower the car all the way to the ground: what happens when you approach/need to go over a speed bump? I imagine it's damn near, if not wholly, impossible.

They don't care, they do it for internet fame. Same with the stupid stretched tires 

Thanks

I apologize for not remembering this earlier but you should order the gallon from detailing.com since they are in CA. Shipping will be quicker.

Autogeek is based out of FL.

Sorry again for not thinking of telling you sooner.

Bro dont be sorry :lol: ur one of the most helpful posters in here

I havent ordered it yet so yeah no worries
Im picking up an 89 3 series saturday so im gunna wait and see if i need some interior and leather cleaner too. So ill order saturday prolly

Anyone looking to buy a used car and looking for a carfax report? Hit me up ! Don't buy a lemon fellas

Yes i need one. Will pm you vin

They don't care, they do it for internet fame. Same with the stupid stretched tires 

Lmaoooo e fame.

I agree it's stupid as hell but to each their own.

You sound mad lol A lot of those cars are perfect for the VIP setup...
not my style, but VIP cars are cool in their own way. What i was referring to is the cars that people make virtually undriveable so they can slap an ILLEST sticker on the car and be a part of the hellaflush StanceNation yo. where people put wide rims with stretched tires on them with a ridiculous amount of camber and then destroy their fenders with some bootsy pull job to be able to fit them on, all so they can get mad e-cred.  Like the 300zx on the last page or that 350 that got stuck on the speedbump. im sure those cars are a blast to drive 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Lot of those cars are probably on air bags. They dont keep them that low while driving

You would hope so, but the majority of them are on coils.

Extreme stance and camber has to be one of the most ridiculous trends to hit cars in a long time. A little bit of camber has its benefits, but some of the stuff I see people doing destroys the driveability of the car.

Back
Top Bottom