\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Just did an oil change on da whip

Guy at autozone gave me a secret

He told me buy magnets and tape them around the filter to keep metal bits n shavings from going back to engine

Any of yall tried dis?

Just did an oil change on da whip

Guy at autozone gave me a secret

He told me buy magnets and tape them around the filter to keep metal bits n shavings from going back to engine

Any of yall tried dis?

I'm pretty sure you can get a magnetic oil filter, and or a magnetic oil drain plug.

MG_4233.jpg

Last edited:

Maybe because riding around in a car with the tires barely hanging on and -15 degrees of camber is unsafe and could end up causing an accident and innocent people getting hurt?
Oh look, its that response. 
laugh.gif
 I

I

I

V
grin.gif
I dunno man... the likelihood of a catastrophic failure is increased exponentially when you're modifying a cars suspension for pure looks and no regard for functionality. I would bode to say its a lot more dangerous than someone driving with knockoff wheels. Many of the people active in the stance scene are young kids with a limited budget... I wouldn't be surprised if lots of those cars are rocking modified suspensions AND rep wheels
laugh.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

This last example here is somewhat extreme and pure team #POOR.... but there are people sharing our roads who are actually doing this
788ae08d-3559-43bc-951b-287e448134aa.jpg

Last edited:
WOW.

i see nelson999 nelson999 doesnt mind being THAT guy

i guess.

get your moneys worth playboy

idk man, these types get something out of that

like right now theres a BBW thread on NT
once i clicked that thread and seen what it was i backed out and havent been back since
id bet my sn that within the last 5 pages of that thread some dude is in there throwing salt refusing to just let people live

i dont get these types

oh well

throwing salt refusing to just let people live

i dont get these types

Welcome to the internet, where everyone has an opinion.

Now stop replying to him so we can all chill out and get back on topic :lol:

My 97 NSX, now approaching 27K miles.

Nice ride, I always liked how the NSX has super car styling 8)

Obviously your weekend car :lol: ...what do you drive daily?

Last edited:
^ My 2 favorite cars from this thread.  Less arguing, more pics guys!  

My 97 NSX, now approaching 27K miles.  Wheel refresh coming soon!

Saw an NSX at a car meet today. Thought it looked dope. Liking the plate also lol

This guy put cop sirens on his X6M lol. It was bad *** As he was leaving a cop told him he had to get them removed but I don't think that's happening any time soon.

Last edited:
Saw an NSX at a car meet today. Thought it looked dope. Liking the plate also lol

This guy put cop sirens on his X6M lol. It was bad *** As he was leaving a cop told him he had to get them removed but I don't think that's happening any time soon.

That NSX is clean :smokin

That X6M on the other hand.... :x . Little too over the top for me, I'm sure it'd look good as a pace car, but that's about it, couldn't imagine driving that thing everyday as is. Take off all that extra **** though, and it'd be cool, I do like those.

:pimp: nsx on bbs >

:pimp: most sports cars on bbs >>>

I'm with you on that one there. There were other nsx's over there but this one was just perfect with those wheels.

That NSX is clean :smokin

That X6M on the other hand.... :x . Little too over the top for me, I'm sure it'd look good as a pace car, but that's about it, couldn't imagine driving that thing everyday as is. Take off all that extra **** though, and it'd be cool, I do like those.

He had it wrapped for an event but it's usually all white. It is a bit over the top but I think the sirens is where it got me. All his other cars are :smokin

i'm realllllllly thinking about the new sti :nerd:

I would just get the new WRX but that is just me. Hopefully they bring the hatch back because I would really like to move into a new WRX in a few years but just not a fan of the sedans.

nah brah, stick with the HEMI :pimp:

was the scat pack details posted in here?

not sure if each scat pack adds total HP together or what :nerd:

Last edited:
Mopar Scat Pack kits preserve Chrysler Group warranty
Posted on April 4th, 2014 • by Bill Cawthon

Dodge-ScatPack3-Duo-Web
Dodge Challenger and Charger owners can get a bit more punch from the 5.7-liter HEMI Dodge with the Mopar Scat Pack performance stage kits first shown at the 2013 Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) show in Las Vegas last November.

Now the folks in Auburn Hills are making the deal even sweeter: adding a Scat Pack won’t void the Chrysler vehicle warranty.

In an industry first for such high-level OEM performance modifications, the original factory warranty will be maintained on 2014 Dodge Challengers and Chargers modified with any of the three Scat Pack kits if they are installed by an authorized dealer.

“The Scat Pack factory stage kits can help boost 5.7-liter HEMI performance up to an additional 58 horsepower and 47 lb.-ft. of torque, allowing Dodge enthusiasts to extract the maximum performance from their vehicles without the fear and guesswork typically associated with modifying late-model vehicles,” said Tim Kuniskis, Dodge brand President and CEO. “And now with a warranty guarantee, they can do so with the peace of mind that their manufacturer’s warranty remains intact.”

“The new Scat Pack kits reinforce our commitment to the performance arena,” said Mopar CEO Pietro Gorlier. “By maintaining the vehicle warranty, we are demonstrating to customers our confidence in the kits, which were built to exactly complement the Dodge Challenger and Dodge Charger by working hand-in-hand with the engineers who use factory specs to create these vehicles — exclusive knowledge available only to Mopar.”

Mopar has announced pricing, performance and parts details for the three Scat Pack performance upgrade kits available this spring for the 2014 Dodge Challenger and 2014 Dodge Charger:

• SCAT PACK 1 – 5.7-liter ($2,195) offers gains of up to 18 horsepower and 18 lb.-ft. of torque, and includes: cold air intake, cat-back exhaust, Stage 1 performance PCM, low restriction oil filter and two Scat Pack 1 stage kit hard badges.

• SCAT PACK 2 – 5.7-liter ($$1,895) yields increases of up to 30 horsepower. Scat Pack 2 works in conjunction with Scat Pack 1 and features Mopar performance camshaft kit including camshaft, tiebars, heavy-duty pushrods and gaskets; Stage 2 performance PCM and two Scat Pack 2 stage kit hard badges.

• SCAT PACK 3 – 5.7-liter (MSRP: $4,995) adds 58 horsepower and 47 lb.-ft. of torque. Scat Pack 3 Works in conjunction with Scat Pack 1 & 2 and adds CNC ported cylinder heads, high-flow headers, high-flow catalysts, Stage 3 performance PCM and two Scat Pack 3 stage kit hard badges.
all warrantied too :pimp:

if i wasnt so obsessed with SRT this would be a possibility.... :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom