\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

while it doesnt make a huge difference i bet it would have helped you a tiny bit unless you drive pedal to the floor all the time. As much as i know about all chryslers, i always assumed the 5.7 and 6.1 both had MDS.

Im not a fan of mds. Had it on my 07 5.7 Wk and it sounded like a helicopter lol. I got a tune for it so it was shut off. Lol

Mds doesnt belong on anything srt. Imo.

Oh and the only current srts without mds are the manual trans challys and of course the viper.

Yea i know manual has no MDS

using autostick on manual shuts it off

maybe im used to it but i dont notice any noise when its on, you can feel the kick when you step on it though once you get out of it tho

Yea i know manual has no MDS

using autostick on manual shuts it off

maybe im used to it but i dont notice any noise when its on, you can feel the kick when you step on it though once you get out of it tho

Another thing I hated about the mds is that I always felt like a shudder when it kicked it. I hated it so much. Lol

Thanks for all the insight guys.

Yea I love the new 2014 models unfortunately I just don't see myself dropping that kind of money right now. I honestly could wait a little while but that new car(to me) feeling is just itching.

I have my limit at around 45k and I found some nice 12's with low mileage. I hear the 15's will also have some new things added, maybe I should just wait it out and see if I can get a 14 for around lower 50s

Thanks again. And also I'll check out that forum, didn't even know it existed

I understand that itch but brah if you can wait, please do. Trust me lol

i agree, from all the good things im hearing about the 8 speed in the 6.4 then its def worth it unless you HAVE to have a car now.

I hate mds with a passion.

Makes my car sound like it's about to stall out.

Maybe it's in my head but when I need to punch it while crusing there is a lag in throttle response.

I just got back home from a 360 mile round trip and mds doesn't work above 90 so there is no real point in me having it even on the highway for how I drive.

I did baby the throttle once on a trip back from Austin once and got 26.3 mpg but that was driving the speed limit the whole Time with no sudden bursts in accerlation.

But in my opinion if you gonna drive like that buy an accord.

Last edited:
Gas prices are starting to reach epic levels too, well over $4 in LA :x :smh:

yea man, almost $4 here

remember how happy i got when we were a few cents away from going under $3.00 here in michigan a few months ago then it jumped back up

I'm paying 4.19 out here **** is ridiculous I been taking my moms costco card and pumping 3 something there cause goddamn

Last edited:
E85 was $3.19 last time i filled up 
smokin.gif

Gas prices are starting to reach epic levels too, well over $4 in LA :x :smh:

I'm paying 4.19 out here **** is ridiculous I been taking my moms costco card and pumping 3 something there cause goddamn
Put in gas for like 4.17

Cost me over a hundo to fill up

Costco gas is garbage, i feel bad for my car putting that crap in my car

Chevron with techron is nice

I usually do Sunoco or BP.

Never have a prob.

But as far as shell goes, they can kiss my ***. Got a bad tank of gas from them once. Man the engine was sputtering and ****. Lawd that was terrible.

Costco gas is garbage :lol: its on the same level if not lower than Arco. Chevron 76 or shell are the top companies.

I've been filling up at costco for a while, but I know they use more ethanol and less "additives" which is why they have the cheapest price, they're on the toptier list if that even matters...

I'm going to fill up almost a full tank tomorrow at shell and see if MPG/performance changes at all.

Shell down the street is like $4.35/gal, Costco is $4.03, plus I get 3% back on costco gas so I know I'm saving $4-5 per fill up, I'm looking forward to seeing the difference, if any,

I feel like there might be a bigger difference if your car takes premium vs. 87.

Last edited:
Costco gas is garbage :lol: its on the same level if not lower than Arco. Chevron 76 or shell are the top companies.

this man knows

chevron 76 or shell what ever has the cheapest prices out the 3 at the moment is where i fill up at

So if y'all hate negative camber so much...... what do you think of positive camber? My old car, 2" extended upper A-Arms

Went through tires pretty quick
laugh.gif
, but that pitbull stance looked mean as hell
smokin.gif
extended a-arms on a g-body is one of the sexiest mods ive ever seen lol . ill put switches on a 87 cutty or regal one day

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom