\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

extended a-arms on a g-body is one of the sexiest mods ive ever seen lol . ill put switches on a 87 cutty or regal one day
Don't go 2"s :lol:. I ended up shimming them back half an inch and that was perfect, still looked bad *** when the front was dumped and only poked out a little bit when locked up.

Last edited:
I've been filling up at costco for a while, but I know they use more ethanol and less "additives" which is why they have the cheapest price, they're on the toptier list if that even matters...

I'm going to fill up almost a full tank tomorrow at shell and see if MPG/performance changes at all.

Shell down the street is like $4.35/gal, Costco is $4.03, plus I get 3% back on costco gas so I know I'm saving $4-5 per fill up, I'm looking forward to seeing the difference, if any,

I feel like there might be a bigger difference if your car takes premium vs. 87.

Definitely a big difference with Costco premium vs. Chevron. I was getting 30-40 miles less on my tank with Costco, which equates to roughly 3 mpg less. I filled up with Costco twice just to see if I was bugging out but nope, the quality is worse so my mileage is worse.

I've been filling up with bp. And I noticed I get less mpg than with costco. I usually pump bp 99 percent of the time. Cause it next to my house and cheapest but yeah.

guys im not sure whats wrong with my tire. bought a set 3-4 years ago. 1 tire caught a flat and needed replacement last year. that same tire is super worn on the inner part of the tire. the guy said i needed an alignment but no other tire has this type of wear and they are older. what can it be?

I've been filling up with bp. And I noticed I get less mpg than with costco. I usually pump bp 99 percent of the time. Cause it next to my house and cheapest but yeah.

That's Interesting, you using 91/93 or 87?

I know ultimately the difference in price is simply from a combination of ethanol/detergents/additives. I don't believe the whole 'costco gas leaves carbon deposits and wears down the fuel injectors' argument, I've gone ~40-45k miles off purely costco gas and I've never replaced any fuel injectors/major engine components etc...so I can only see MPG/performance changing..

Last edited:
guys im not sure whats wrong with my tire. bought a set 3-4 years ago. 1 tire caught a flat and needed replacement last year. that same tire is super worn on the inner part of the tire. the guy said i needed an alignment but no other tire has this type of wear and they are older. what can it be?
Its an alignment issue

it probably is alignment

look around, some shops have free alignment check so you can see if its really an issue before paying for one.

Last edited:
Probably your alignment. Especially if it's only worn on the inside, I'm sure it has nothing to do with being replaced. That one wheel has some camber and/or toe to it, causing the tire to wear prematurely on the inside.

That's Interesting, you using 91/93 or 87?

I know ultimately the difference in price is simply from a combination of ethanol/detergents/additives. I don't believe the whole 'costco gas leaves carbon deposits and wears down the fuel injectors' argument, I've gone ~40-45k miles off purely costco gas and I've never replaced any fuel injectors/major engine components etc...so I can only see MPG/performance changing..

u thinkur v6 chally can keep with da v6 gtr
nerd.gif
Haaaa, cant even keep up to a 370z. Maybe a 350z Honda Accord
fixed

he probably think it costs 40k too :lol:

its over 100k brah.. good luck

Last edited:

The car has been sold in the US since 2008 and you weren't aware it existed? i'm not sure you're the person that should be looking into one
Im from Detroit. Aint nobody in Detroit thinking about no Nissans. Chevy big  blocks is all we care about.

Once i moved to the south home of Nissan I started getting into them

Last edited:

The car has been sold in the US since 2008 and you weren't aware it existed? i'm not sure you're the person that should be looking into one

Im from Detroit. Aint nobody in Detroit thinking about no Nissans. Chevy big  blocks is all we care about.

Once i moved to the south home of Nissan I started getting into them

Detroit is the motor city brah, every one here knows about CARS in general. If you know anything about cars you will know about the GTR since its one of the greatest super cars at a low (well used to be pretty low) price.

Detroit is the motor city brah, every one here knows about CARS in general. If you know anything about cars you will know about the GTR since its one of the greatest super cars at a low (well used to be pretty low) price.
yea the Motor city of Ford and Gm

yea the Motor city of Ford and Gm

you forgot Chrysler :wink:

and like i said, you make it seem like no one in michigan knows about em :lol: Michigan is FULL of diehard car fans, classics, imports, all the newer stuff. PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THE GTR even those who know nothing about cars.

Anyone know of any good (and cheap) body shops in the LI/ NYC area?

Is it possible to just partially repaint a section of the bumper?

HELP!

Back
Top Bottom