\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Get a G37x, Evo/STi, M35/45x, or a 5-series xi model if you want a car with a AWD capabilities in inclement weather. 

You can always go with the G35/37x. You can find those used in good shape for decent prices...as long as it is in your budget that is 
laugh.gif

We talking 15-20k or 10-15k range? Anything higher, then I am guessing you wouldn't say that you had a budget for any of those is why I didn't go higher, lol

You can always go with the G35/37x. You can find those used in good shape for decent prices...as long as it is in your budget that is :lol:

We talking 15-20k or 10-15k range? Anything higher, then I am guessing you wouldn't say that you had a budget for any of those is why I didn't go higher, lol

:lol:

10-20k range.

Went to my buddies house and he snapped some shots of the Evo with his badass camera. can't wait to see the finished product. That camera is amazing 
smokin.gif

Went to my buddies house and he snapped some shots of the Evo with his badass camera. can't wait to see the finished product. That camera is amazing :smokin

What kind of a camera was it? :nerd: Photographer over here.

That 4 car garage. :smokin What's behind the other 3 doors? :nerd:

Last edited:
Man I've been looking at cars for the past month and my tastes are all over the place.

Grand Cherokee
Jeep Unlimited
Jetta
GTI
Challenger
Lancer

:lol: :smh:

Let me break it down :lol:

I'm a big guy 6'3, and we get though rough winters in jersey, that's why I wanted the Grand Cherokee or Unlimited.

I want some thing with kick, that's why the GTI or Lancer.

And then the Jetta and Challenger just look :smokin

Get a Forester with the Wrx engine, detuned of course.. And then chip it...

Went to my buddies house and he snapped some shots of the Evo with his badass camera. can't wait to see the finished product. That camera is amazing 
smokin.gif
What kind of a camera was it?
nerd.gif
Photographer over here.
Canon 5D with a really nice wide angle lense that he spent almost 1k on

I have an old Canon Rebel XTi. Nothin special but it gets the job done. I think im ready for an upgrade though. Especially after messing around with my buddies camera and seeing the quality of the pics it took
Let me break it down
laugh.gif

I'm a big guy 6'3, and we get though rough winters in jersey, that's why I wanted the Grand Cherokee or Unlimited.

I want some thing with kick, that's why the GTI or Lancer.

And then the Jetta and Challenger just look
smokin.gif
Oh it ain't that bad. I'm 6'3 and i drove an S2000 for a couple years

I found a clean 2013 ATS really close to my house, I checked the CARFAX and it looks like it's been on the lot for sale, since the beginning of Jan. Right now I have $10,000 financed (a check) from chase, and the rest will be paid cash.

What would you think is a good price to offer?

Since the 2015 is going to have a minor facelift, does that affect the price as well?

What should all be on the receipt/write up besides the vehicle price and tax? What do I need to call out and waive off? I heard a dealership might try to charge you for a clear coat protection ect but you can decline and say you didn't want it... I just need to know what I HAVE TO pay for.

Year: 2013
Make: Cadillac
Model: ATS
Trim: 4dr Sdn 2.5L Luxury RWD
Exterior Color: Raven Black
Interior Color: Jet Black
Mileage: 4,784
Engine: 2.5L I4 DI DOHC VVT
Transmission: Automatic
List price: $26,598

I know I'm gonna hear hemi>. Etc, but I really want this specific car, but obviously I want the best price. Your dealership experience and expertise is appreciated.

$25 OTD would be cool.

Woudnt settle for more than that, start with working at $23 OTD, if you can do that, youre the man.

I found a clean 2013 ATS really close to my house, I checked the CARFAX and it looks like it's been on the lot for sale, since the beginning of Jan. Right now I have $10,000 financed (a check) from chase, and the rest will be paid cash.

Since the 2015 is going to have a minor facelift, does that affect the price as well?

What should all be on the receipt/write up besides the vehicle price and tax? What do I need to call out and waive off? I heard a dealership might try to charge you for a clear coat protection ect but you can decline and say you didn't want it... I just need to know what I HAVE TO pay for.

I know I'm gonna hear hemi>. Etc, but I really want this specific car, but obviously I want the best price. Your dealership experience and expertise is appreciated.

Naw if its been sitting you can get it for 23000 easy.

honestly it also depends on where your at... taxes differ per state (obviuosly) as well as other costs.

like what picasso said, start at 23 OTD and work your way up.. personally I wouldnt go any higher than 24.5 OTD they only take a 2k hit

Also go at night on say a friday or sunday, like an hour before they close, they'll always stay open after hours for you if it means closing a deal, see the car during the day first though. and try to go at the end of the month/quarter, quotas matter a lot.

23k max sounds right, assuming you checked the bluebook too.

Last edited:
You can negotiate on used cars the most.

Whatever you do don't let it be know that you need the car. Act like you don't care if you buy it.

Last edited:
Naw if its been sitting you can get it for 23000 easy.
IDK about easy.

Negotiating to $23k is "easy", but $23 OTD is tough. They would need to be around $20-$21k to get it for $23 OTD. Not impossible, but I like to think for the worst when it comes to something like cars.

Waxed it for the first time in awhile.
it was hella dirty also.

Too clean :smokin

What kind of wheels are those? Do I spy e codes?

Gotta get some new shoes for my 5
DC wheels. And nah I wish :lol:

And yeah you need to man. It will completely change your car trust me. Hopefully by next weekend I'll have some new wheels.
Here's a pic with my old wheels.

that audi looks good :smokin not a fan of the wheels tho

Thank you sir.
Nt mobile and these weird size pictures :smh:

Last edited:
Seriously...going on the last day of the month is huge. I went to see some cars with my girl on the last day of march and told everyone we were just looking to see what she thought of the cars in person. They started offering us some REALLY good deals on the spot and the salesman told us they can only offer these on the last day of any month. Don't know how true it is, but it's not going to hurt at all. Especially try to go near closing time (maybe an hour before) on the last day of the month if possible.

If the car's been sitting for a while, then it will probably still be there April 30th.

Last edited:
DC wheels. And nah I wish
laugh.gif

And yeah you need to man. It will completely change your car trust me. Hopefully by next weekend I'll have some new wheels.
Here's a pic with my old wheels.

Thank you sir.
Nt mobile and these weird size pictures
mean.gif
Man are you sure, it looks like you do at least lol

What size wheels you running? I want to go 20s but don't want to mess them up. Im also planning on going to a air setup once I have the dough.

hmm

do you really like the car? do you really need it right now?:nerd:

why not just wait for the 2015? shoulnt it be out 4Q?

i mean price on the ATS especially base aint too much higher than what the list price of the used one is.

Back
Top Bottom