\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I have no idea who could have done it. I didn't double park anywhere...not sure why someone would do it.

Oh well. Easily fixable...just gonna take an hour or so. First time it's ever happened so hopefully I never have to deal with it again.

Damn bro. Sorry to hear that some hatin *** mofo did that **** to the Benz. Hopefully that person gets their hands chopped off in some accident.

I hate **** like that!

I have no idea who could have done it. I didn't double park anywhere...not sure why someone would do it.

Oh well. Easily fixable...just gonna take an hour or so. First time it's ever happened so hopefully I never have to deal with it again.

:smh:

glad it didnt affect the actual paint so its all good.

stupid jealous ppl

Saw someone above say that you can negotiate more with a used car..why is that?

I've heard the opposite. You can negotiate more with a new model and end up getting a few grand off MSRP (who pays that these days anyway?)

A lot of used cars are bought a auction by dealers. Dealers have a lot less cost into a used vehicle. As far as a new car is concerned there are always incentives to bring down MSRP but there but there is always a certain point they won't go past unless its a left over from last year.

Benz got keyed yesterday. I didn't notice it til today. Ripped the vinyl, but didn't affect the paint at all thankfully. It was on the rear passenger door. Kinda pissed, but at least I can just take all the vinyl off the door and put a new piece on. Such a ***** move...never thought I'd have to deal with something like this.

My condolences bro. There is a special place in hell for people who pull **** like that.

Benz got keyed yesterday. I didn't notice it til today. Ripped the vinyl, but didn't affect the paint at all thankfully. It was on the rear passenger door. Kinda pissed, but at least I can just take all the vinyl off the door and put a new piece on. Such a ***** move...never thought I'd have to deal with something like this.
Said it in another thread, but I'll say it here too, stealing and/or vandalizing someone's property are two of the most b**** made things a person can do
mean.gif
.  Glad it didn't get through to the paint though.

Said it in another thread, but I'll say it here too, stealing and/or vandalizing someone's property are two of the most b**** made things a person can do :smh: .  Glad it didn't get through to the paint though.

Someone was hitting me up REAL bad a little while ago. I had keys on at least 4 panels smh. Who ever it was, went to town on my car over a few month period. At one point, I used to park my car and stake it out trying to find this fool(s). Never found out who it was....

I only parked at my gym and my girl's apartment. I think it had to have happened at the apartment complex though. Oh well...she's moving out of there in June so it's all good. Might just wait until she moves to fix it...or I might just not drive the car anymore if I'm gonna end up at her place at any point that day.

I don't want to fix it, the person that did it sees it's fixed, and they decide to do it again or do it even worse.

I only parked at my gym and my girl's apartment. I think it had to have happened at the apartment complex though. Oh well...she's moving out of there in June so it's all good. Might just wait until she moves to fix it...or I might just not drive the car anymore if I'm gonna end up at her place at any point that day.

I don't want to fix it, the person that did it sees it's fixed, and they decide to do it again or do it even worse.
it was tyrone ....

DC wheels. And nah I wish :lol:

And yeah you need to man. It will completely change your car trust me. Hopefully by next weekend I'll have some new wheels.

Here's a pic with my old wheels.

Thank you sir.

Nt mobile and these weird size pictures :smh:

Man are you sure, it looks like you do at least lol

What size wheels you running? I want to go 20s but don't want to mess them up. Im also planning on going to a air setup once I have the dough.
Yeah 20s fit perfect. I'm running
20x10.5
Next wheels I'm going to size down though, my car stays rubbing in the back when I go through a dip.
Not a bad idea but I'm not about that airbags life too expensive for me personally.

This is my baby right here. bought it back in 09 and a year later I had done way too much to it. Im sure its in this thread from way back then. I know its not the norm around here but this beast is handful to drive.

Its ....... So beauuuuuutiful. How much hp?

Kenne Bell Supercharger?! *drools*
Yup, all she does is whine, lol.
Its ....... So beauuuuuutiful. How much hp?
LoL, thanks.  500 to the wheels.  I hit a lil over 550 when I first got it but detuned it because I went back to school and couldn't afford fixing it if it broke.  Now that I got a great paying job Im going with an all forged assembly and up the power to 650, thats the goal anyway

This is my baby right here. bought it back in 09 and a year later I had done way too much to it. Im sure its in this thread from way back then. I know its not the norm around here but this beast is handful to drive.

Might fap to this later.

pimp.gif

Nice car man

Speaking of superchargers......

So I sold my TBSS a couple weeks ago. Just picked up this to fill the void

Last edited:
Speaking of superchargers......

So I sold my TBSS a couple weeks ago. Just picked up this to fill the void

svt lightning right? That thing do like a buck175 I believe one of my instructors at school has one

Nice pickup homie

i dont think they are that fast but i was in love with those back in the day.

too bad ford cant make em sporty and low profile anymore.

i dont even think theres a market for fast pick ups. hence why they havent made a SRT Ram in forever

i dont even think theres a market for fast pick ups. hence why they havent made a SRT Ram in forever
aint it a shame ? These car companies piss me off sometimes

Damn Pug that sucks. My piece of **** car got keyed last year and I was livid, couldn't imagine with something that nice :smh:

Side note, a friend of mine blew their budget on a mid 2000s CLK 430 last year. Saw it the other day and the thing is literally falling apart because they can't afford the maintenance :lol:

svt lightning right? That thing do like a buck175 I believe one of my instructors at school has one

Nice pickup homie
Yep, you got it, thanks bro. According to motortrend, in 2003 the Lightning set the record for world's fastest production pickup at 147 MPH. Pretty quick, especially for a truck :lol: . I love vehicles that you wouldn't expect to be fast but are. One day I'd like to own a GMC Syclone or Typhoon :smokin

I've always wanted one, this one popped up for a good deal so I had to jump on it. And yea, it's a shame the SRT-10 rams were discontinued, I love those too, only the short box 6 speed ones though, not the quad cabs.

I wish I was older and was around for the days when companies would make these crazy creations out of vehicles that weren't originally meant to go fast like Lightnings, Syclones, Typhoons, Grand Nationals.

Last edited:

Nice pickup homie
Yep, you got it, thanks bro. According to motortrend, in 2003 the Lightning set the record for world's fastest production pickup at 147 MPH. Pretty quick, especially for a truck :lol: . I love vehicles that you wouldn't expect to be fast but are. One day I'd like to own a GMC Syclone or Typhoon :smokin

I've always wanted one, this one popped up for a good deal so I had to jump on it. And yea, it's a shame the SRT-10 rams were discontinued, I love those too, only the short box 6 speed ones though, not the quad cabs.
If you don't mind how much did it set you back?

Back
Top Bottom