\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

So everyone can understand...

Bottom line is my 91 octane baseline on the same dyno. Top line is my current tune on ethanol. Boost profile was designed to come on later for this tune to save my 6 speed. Now that I have the five speed I can ramp the boost earlier.

Older model vipers put down 330 on this dyno.

Last edited:
So everyone can understand...

Bottom line is my 91 octane baseline on the same dyno. Top line is my current tune on ethanol. Boost profile was designed to come on later for this tune to save my 6 speed. Now that I have the five speed I can ramp the boost earlier.

Older model vipers put down 330 on this dyno.

Sorry b, chances are that old man is just a yuppy with an automatic Vette. Did you get to see what Generation it was?

edit: just seen your post above me.

guess someday when I buy a ZR1, we'll have to race :lol:

jk, seriously at least a Z06.

Last edited:
Sorry b, chances are that old man is just a yuppy with an automatic Vette. Did you get to see what Generation it was?

Lol you're responding to the wrong person about the Vette thing. It was me

Anyway, it wasnt an auto, I know how to identify a z06 thanks.

What makes u think an Evo with more HP to the wheels than a c5 z06 puts out at the crank wouldn't be faster?

Like Boosthog said, the c5 z06s get cooked. C6s would be damn close. New zr1s arent fair, lol

Last edited:
Yep if you try and race an evo that smells like a nasty martini, chances are unless you run 11.0 or faster in the 1/4 you won't have a chance.

I like it!

That thing needs some bigger wheels though.  That's a lot of tire goin on there
They're 17" stock wheels. They don't look that bad in person. I think because they're black they look smaller lol I do want to upgrade though. Probably 19"

I like it!

That thing needs some bigger wheels though.  That's a lot of tire goin on there
They're 17" stock wheels. They don't look that bad in person. I think because they're black they look smaller lol I do want to upgrade though. Probably 19"
Ya it's not that bad. I think maybe just some 18s and a small drop would make it look really nice

BBK Full journal bearing and the usual supporting goodies. Stock block and head on that dyno run. Cosworth M2's.

Lol you're responding to the wrong person about the Vette thing. It was me

Anyway, it wasnt an auto, I know how to identify a z06 thanks.

What makes u think an Evo with more HP to the wheels than a c5 z06 puts out at the crank wouldn't be faster?

Like Boosthog said, the c5 z06s get cooked. C6s would be damn close. New zr1s arent fair, lol

well, that's awkward. :lol:

I didn't know it was a C5, in which case it's very much believable you smoked him, I just assumed since it was an old man that it would be a C6.

BBK Full journal bearing and the usual supporting goodies. Stock block and head on that dyno run. Cosworth M2's.
pimp.gif

well, that's awkward.
laugh.gif

I didn't know it was a C5, in which case it's very much believable you smoked him, I just assumed since it was an old man that it would be a C6.
laugh.gif

Yea the c6 z06 puts out 505+ at the crank i believe. I think it would be a really close race.  I think BoostHog's Evo would take one down though

i freakin love the c6 z06 body style.  White ones and dark gray ones are 
smokin.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Last edited:
man I want an Evo so bad, don't have the salary for it but I will one day :smh:

Benz's ain't my style and I already have a 328i as a DD. Anyway, unlike most people, I don't want a car to "chill" in. I like to feel the drive.
so wait a sec, you got like 3 cars in total? let me get one pleighboi

Agree with nelson. Unless you want to be that idiot that can't get out of the drivethrough driveway with people honking you.

The nicest stanced cars that people put legit money into and aren't busted piles of junk, are on bags.

Don't be the guy with the knockoff rims with stretched tires and a fender pull job done in the garage and getting stuck everywhere you go

Back
Top Bottom