\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Speaking of old cars, my dad just bought an old pre-smog Chevy c10 truck today (the one i was taking him to look at when the z06 tried to fly-by me 
laugh.gif
).  It's a pretty clean little truck. slightly lowered with some 10 inch wide rims and a 350 crate motor. In damn good shape for the year

I think those new accords are really nice
Me too.  i plan to pick on up as a DD some time soon.  White 4 door like this:

0.jpg

I love how the Accord is the one economy car that is universally loved.. I literly never see anyone ******** on one... Every other economy car has tons of hate, but never the Accord...

With that being said, the Accord is dope...

Past few accord models have looks way better than the camry its biggest competitor. camry design has been hot trash for a long time now.

Mazada 6 looks nice too.

But they are....:frown:

You don't really buy a Maxima for economy purposes though. You grab a 4-banger Altima, Camry, Accord, or Sonata, for that. 
I know.... but to me, they might as well be a Corolla :lol:. Different strokes for different folks, I like my whips to excite me, most 4 door sedans aren't that exciting, even if they are really nice luxury wise, if that makes sense :smokin

Last edited:
But they are....:frown:

You don't really buy a Maxima for economy purposes though. You grab a 4-banger Altima, Camry, Accord, or Sonata, for that. 
I know.... but to me, they might as well be a Corolla :lol:. Different strokes for different folks, I like my whips to excite me, most 4 door sedans aren't that exciting, even if they are really nice luxury wise, if that makes sense :smokin

Brah
Pontiac g8 has a ls1/3 hundreds of horsepower to the rear wheels
Dont like american?
Okay bmw e60 has a v10 5 fye hunna horsepower to the rear wheels new m5 has v8 twin turbo

Cadillac cts has a supercharged v8

Four door sedans definetly excite papi

I know.... but to me, they might as well be a Corolla
laugh.gif
. Different strokes for different folks, I like my whips to excite me, most 4 door sedans aren't that exciting, even if they are really nice luxury wise, if that makes sense
smokin.gif
Thats ridiculous reasoning. For example, my Camry drives a TON differently than my friends Corolla. Is it exciting? Hell nah, its a very pleasant, smooth ride. But is it basically a Corolla? Hell nahhhh.

Brah
Pontiac g8 has a ls1/3 hundreds of horsepower to the rear wheels
Dont like american?
Okay bmw e60 has a v10 5 fye hunna horsepower to the rear wheels new m5 has v8 twin turbo

Cadillac cts has a supercharged v8

Four door sedans definetly excite papi
I said most my dude, most sedans aren't quick, some are. M5, evos, anything amg etc are cool in my books.

As far as the cts-v is concerned, I'd love to own one one day. Loved my TBSS Which also had a LS2, when I get tired of my lightning I will be looking for a 2005-2007ish one (previous body style, can't afford a newish one :lol:)

Thats ridiculous reasoning. For example, my Camry drives a TON differently than my friends Corolla. Is it exciting? Hell nah, its a very pleasant, smooth ride. But is it basically a Corolla? Hell nahhhh.
It most definitely IS ridiculous reasoning :lol:. I'm sure they both do drive differently. What I'm saying is, if it isn't exciting, then I don't care what it is, personally. 90% of the population wants a nice, comfortable, fuel efficient ride. I'm in the other 10%. I'd rather roll an unrefined, uncomfortable, loud, crude, fuel INefficient 5.0 fox body mustang, over a new, comfortable sedan. Funny thing is, most new sedans would spank a foxbody stang too :lol:. But I would find the stang exciting, so I'd be happy.

It most definitely IS ridiculous reasoning
laugh.gif
. I'm sure they both do drive differently. What I'm saying is, if it isn't exciting, then I don't care what it is, personally. 90% of the population wants a nice, comfortable, fuel efficient ride. I'm in the other 10%. I'd rather roll an unrefined, uncomfortable, loud, crude, fuel INefficient 5.0 fox body mustang, over a new, comfortable sedan. Funny thing is, most new sedans would spank a foxbody stang too
laugh.gif
. But I would find the stang exciting, so I'd be happy.
Gotcha, in that case I hear you fam.

Been looking at older (pre 1980's Stangs and Camaro's) and my goodness are they pretty. 
pimp.gif
 Dont eem care about the performance.

G8's are the dopest sleepers ever. Seent a few sc ones around here at cars and coffee and other meets.

Back
Top Bottom