\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

mean.gif

Last edited:
man I want an Evo so bad, don't have the salary for it but I will one day :smh:

Benz's ain't my style and I already have a 328i as a DD. Anyway, unlike most people, I don't want a car to "chill" in. I like to feel the drive.
so wait a sec, you got like 3 cars in total? let me get one pleighboi

but yeah, I drove 40 miles each way to work and back so I like having options and like to switch cars pretty often. :lol:

My dad has one. Those cars are so damn easy to drive. Steering is light as a feather

I kinda dislike it because it takes so little attention to drive it im always lookin around instead of focusing on the road

Just installed the cdc window louvers. :pimp:

I see ya :pimp:

Are u gonna lower it before or after new wheels?

Mines is lowered on stock wheels with a rear spacer for now.... I'm thinking about changing this eibach pro kit for some coilovers, I haven't decided yet..

Quick mobile pic for reference..

Last edited:
I love how the Accord is the one economy car that is universally loved.. I literly never see anyone ******** on one... Every other economy car has tons of hate, but never the Accord...

With that being said, the Accord is dope...
Yea what's not to like really.  Reasonably priced, they drive super nice (especially the V6), good MPG, they have the Honda reliability + cheap maintenance, look pretty clean, and they are pretty nice inside.

It's not so much the actual "Honda" name that I dislike. They make pretty impressive numbers all motor and boosted.

It's just the people (not all but most) affiliated with them. I can't stand it. Nobody is original.
You mean this isn't cool?

tumblr_lwocevvWkZ1qczfuto1_500.jpg

laugh.gif

new chargers being spotted all over michigan now

looks kinda good
i was never crazy about the Chargers but i really don't like what they've done to the newest model.

the Challenger though :pimp:

i think you will like it a little more, not love it tho once you see it in person.

it look mean on the road in black but of course i gotta see it up close and all around for awhile to figue out if i actually like it or not. id lease one for cheap tho :lol:

sad thing is, im seeing more of the new challengers right now than i do of the current/old ones :lol:

I see ya :pimp:

Are u gonna lower it before or after new wheels?

Mines is lowered on stock wheels with a rear spacer for now.... I'm thinking about changing this eibach pro kit for some coilovers, I haven't decided yet..

Quick mobile pic for reference..
Hmm looks good. I'll probably just lower it on stocks for now until I get money for new wheels. Gotta pay for school!

I love how the Accord is the one economy car that is universally loved.. I literly never see anyone ******** on one... Every other economy car has tons of hate, but never the Accord...

With that being said, the Accord is dope...
Eh. To me it's just a 4 door econo box :lol:. The other day I had a buddy trying to convince me that his 2011 Maxima was dope. Don't care about the options, don't care about the luxury, it's a 4 door econo box to me, same as the rest.

Nothing to really hate on the Accords, but they're boring to me. I think the same thing about 90% of cars past 1987 though, so take that for what it's worth :lol:. I like odd ball cars that are fast, sports cars/modern muscle cars that are fast, lifted trucks/suv's and especially old schools. Something about old cars, just feels like designers back then cared, the cars stood out for their design, not their options, and gave those cars souls.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom