\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I got a question for you guys... When do you think cars powered by ONLY gas/diesel will stop being produced... The future is obviously gas/electric hybrids, the near future at least... Considering how long it takes to develop a car, I'd say 2024 or so...

wont be for a longggggggg time unless gas runs out

the consumers want gas powered cars

and as for modding while still having payments yeah just do simple stuff that wont affect the warranty

That's why I'm talking hybrids, not electric cars lol..

Could you imagine if your STi had an electrics motor that provided an additional 100hp, while increasing mpg?... Sounds pretty good doesn't it?...

ik i can see a lot of companies starting to do that as tech advances but i dont think 100% gas powered vehcles would be eliminated unless it has to be eliminated

Last edited:
Could you imagine if your STi had an electrics motor that provided an additional 100hp, while increasing mpg?... Sounds pretty good doesn't it?...
pimp.gif

But i wonder how a car like that reacts to mods.  I don't mean like an intake and exhaust i mean like huge turbo, cams, built motor, etc. like a lot of people do with Evo/STI type of cars.

i wonder if the electric motor would react strangely to that kind of thing.  I have no idea at all, just throwing it out there

DONE WITH MODS.... FOR NOW.

OVER THE PAST 3 WEEKS:
-NEW TIRES
-NEW MIRRORS
-NEW HEADLIGHTS/BUMPER LIGHTS
-50" CURVED LED LIGHT BAR

GONNA BE HELL FOR ANYBODY WHO CUTS ME OFF, LOL!! :rofl:

Time to throw a 6" lift and some 35s on that Tahoe!

HAHA!

I HAVENT DECIDED ON A LIFT YET. I WANT TO DO A FEW THINGS UNDER THE HOOD SO A LIFT WOULDNT BE A WISE MOVE IF I GO THAT ROUTE.

I WOULD DO A 8" LIFT IF I DID DECIDE TO GO THAT ROUTE.

The LED light bar seems excessive. The other lights are probably fine, though.

Takes away from the rugged look.

IT ACTUALLY ADDS TO THE "RUGGED LOOK" IF I SAY SO MYSELF.

JUST BE SURE YOU DONT COME TO MEMPHIS AND GET CAUGHT RIDING IN FRONT OF ME! LOL!

Cam it :pimp: :pimp:

Dead srs headers n exhaust too :x do it

Just do it for me fam :lol:

IM NOT GOING TO DO CAM OR HEADERS TIL ITS PAID OFF.

MY EXHAUST IS ALREADY DONE, I HAD TRUE DUAL FLOWMASTER 40'S... WASNT LOUD ENOUGH, I CUT THE FLOWMASTERS OFF ABOUT 6MONTHS AGO, SO IM STRAIGHT PIPED NOW.

ITS CERTIFIED LOUD BY EVERYBODY AT MY JOB, MY LADY, AND MY 2YR OLD NEPHEW. LOL!

Cam it :pimp: :pimp:

Dead srs headers n exhaust too :x do it

Just do it for me fam :lol:

IM NOT GOING TO DO CAM OR HEADERS TIL ITS PAID OFF.

MY EXHAUST IS ALREADY DONE, I HAD TRUE DUAL FLOWMASTER 40'S... WASNT LOUD ENOUGH, I CUT THE FLOWMASTERS OFF ABOUT 6MONTHS AGO, SO IM STRAIGHT PIPED NOW.

ITS CERTIFIED LOUD BY EVERYBODY AT MY JOB, MY LADY, AND MY 2YR OLD NEPHEW. LOL!
You gotta YouTube vid of it? I'd like I hear it if it's no trouble :smile:

^ i like them.  but they're not cheap.  they start at 38K

For the class it's in though... it really it a bargain.

They did a comparison with Caddy CTSV-Sport and it was pretty on par with it and it was $17k less.

Full option upgrades, it's at $55k... while the others are over $75k.

Back
Top Bottom