\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

lfa is pretty overpriced still sexy af tho esp the nurburg version :x

2012-lexus-lfa-nurburgring-edition-offered-by-rk-motors_100392974_l.jpg

Last edited:
whaaaat it looks like a futuristic japanese samurai but a car :lol: :pimp:

whats that dam samurai autobot smh when i seen the movie in the back of my head i kept tellin myself he shouldve been an LFA

just checked bruh was a god dam bugatti :smh: and his name was drift :smh: HOW SWAY :smh:

Last edited:
When I say car shopping is one of the most frustrating things in the world, man.... :smh:

I literally have become consumed with this process all week. Like it's impossible to find a V8 under 20k with less than 70k on the dash but I think I'm gonna just gun for a Camaro LT.

How long did your car buying process take? Anyone have experience with a Auto Locator service?

Last edited:
I walked into the dealership looking for a black or white Civic Si sedan. Guy came up to me and asked what I was looking for. I said "I want to buy a 4dr Civic Si".

The guy showed me the only one they had. Lucky for me it was white and had 6 miles on it, so I bought it.

Easy breezy.

When I say car shopping is one of the most frustrating things in the world, man.... :smh:

I literally have become consumed with this process all week. Like it's impossible to find a V8 under 20k with less than 70k on the dash but I think I'm gonna just gun for a Camaro LT.

How long did your car buying process take? Anyone have experience with a Auto Locator service?
What kinda car you looking for homie?

I got my mustang gt for 17k with 59k on the dash

What kinda car you looking for homie?

At this point, a Camaro LT unless I come across a V8 coupe or sedan. And for you finance heads:

I was approved for 17k but I'm required to put 5k down. Not sure if total vehicle price is 22k or 17k ith the 5k down. HELP.

At this point, a Camaro LT unless I come across a V8 coupe or sedan. And for you finance heads:

I was approved for 17k but I'm required to put 5k down. Not sure if total vehicle price is 22k or 17k ith the 5k down. HELP.

you should be approved for a $17K loan. I think the LS is around $23k new?

In my opinion with the camaro, you gotta get either the 2LT w/ RS or a used 2SS.

it's gonna depend on your budget, & also how many miles you commute to work/school I suppose

Having driven a 12' 2SS, I couldn't fathom settling for the V6, the V8 just phenomenal, really made me feel like I owned the road...literally :smokin :pimp:

Did you check carmax? there's used SS models for 24-28k, bargains....:smile:

I'd also recommend test driving any other vehicles you're considering, like an FR-S..civic etc...

Last edited:
Posted a pic a few pages back. Along with my 4dr Integra GS-R

Here is a POV cockpit view...

And the wheels that will be going on it soon. Champ White TE-37's. Although I think I am going to refinish them in a bright blue.

That interior is so much nicer than mine. 
laugh.gif

Those TE's though...

Thinking of grabbing those black chrome RPF1's.

Posted a pic a few pages back. Along with my 4dr Integra GS-R

Here is a POV cockpit view...

And the wheels that will be going on it soon. Champ White TE-37's. Although I think I am going to refinish them in a bright blue.

That interior is so much nicer than mine. :lol:

Those TE's though...

Thinking of grabbing those black chrome RPF1's.

They came a long way. :smokin Very nice

Last edited:
stork stork

Yeah man, I've been looking everywhere for an 2LT or 2SS for under 20k. Essentially I can go up to 22k but obviously I want my payments to be $300 and under.

After I drove a silver '13 LT/RS on Saturday I was hooked! Think I'm going to go through my Credit Union's auto locator. My girl did and got exactly what she wanted

Last edited:

I got my mustang gt for 17k with 59k on the dash

What year?

stork stork

Yeah man, I've been looking everywhere for an 2LT or 2SS for under 20k. Essentially I can go up to 22k but obviously I want my payments to be $300 and under.

After I drove a silver '13 LT/RS on Saturday I was hooked! Think I'm going to go through my Credit Union's auto locator. My girl did and got exactly what she wanted

Cool. Try Costco's Auto Buying program, I believe it works for new & used vehicles, I used it and got 4k off MSRP new.

Under 20k is difficult, they depreciate, but not that much :lol:

unless its something like 100k+ miles :lol:

Cool. Try Costco's Auto Buying program, I believe it works for new & used vehicles, I used it and got 4k off MSRP new.

Under 20k is difficult, they depreciate, but not that much :lol:

unless its something like 100k+ miles :lol:

:lol: a man can dream right?

I mean, I'll pay whatever (up to $350 a month) for the right car. I'm going to pay, Midas whale get what I want right?

How smart would it be to buy a standard, when I've never driven one before. Eventually I want to get a 2013 Accord Coupe V6 MT, so I have to learn eventually. My dad keeps saying I'm going to burn the clutch in no time, I understand how it all works (clutch in to start the car, ease off the clutch while pushing the gas, don't ease off the clutch to fast or else you'll stall, wait for it to catch then more gas, hills are more difficult to drive in, etc.). I've done my research, so I'd hope I'm ahead when I get in. Looking to get an Integra, but being restricted to an auto has made the process somewhat difficult in the market. I know I'd be able to buy one standard no problem.

You have to start somewhere. It's probably best to get familiar with a MT on the integra before you decide on purchasing a newer car

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom