\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

These dealers are wildin for this Hellcat Chally. Tryin to charge me 20k over. Eff outta here. I'll wait.

SMH at these dealers man. Ugh.

This rain in the north east is blowing mine today. Really wanted to do some driving today and i was supposed to go to a meet tonight but if it keeps raining like this ill be inside all damn day

My buddy is buffing and polishing the Evo today 
pimp.gif

Been a long time coming, the thing had spider web scratches all over it when i bought it 2 years ago and i've just been busy getting the motor work done and other stuff before finally taking care of it

Just dropped off the lightning to its new owner.

I had a lot of fun with it and I'll miss it, but I couldn't pass up making some money from flipping it. On to the next, not too sure what I'm gonna get next though. :lol:

Last edited:
Just dropped off the lightning to its new owner.

I had a lot of fun with it and I'll miss it, I but couldn't pass up making some money on it flipping it. On to the next, not too sure what I'm gonna get next though. :lol:
Awwwwwwww man :smh:

Cop a c4 :smile: :lol: :pimp:

that's funny because that's what I dislike the most about the V6, the wheels
laugh.gif
same. i see those Camaros all the time. terrible wheels with big *** bubble tires. Not a good look
Wheels are
smokin.gif
and I love the bubble tires.

I love small wheels with meaty tires. Gives them a genuine classic Muscle look
nthat.gif
While it's very true that this is a classic Muscle look. This new body style Camaro just doesn't pull that classic muscle look off IMO. It's too big and bloated looking. needs bigger wheels with smaller tires like the ZL1 and Z28 comes with

that's funny because that's what I dislike the most about the V6, the wheels :lol:
same. i see those Camaros all the time. terrible wheels with big *** bubble tires. Not a good look

Wheels are :smokin and I love the bubble tires.

I love small wheels with meaty tires. Gives them a genuine classic Muscle look :nthat:
While it's very true that this is a classic Muscle look. This new body style Camaro just doesn't pull that classic muscle look off IMO. It's too big and bloated looking. needs bigger wheels with smaller tires like the ZL1 and Z28 comes with

Meh... I can appreciate the handing advantages a lower profile tire offers, but you'll never convince me they look better.

So I've been in the market for a new car and I ended up copping a 1LE. I fell in love with that car after one test drive and it came down to a brand new 2015 1LE and a pre-owned zl1, but I hate buying used and a brand new zl1 is out of my price range. Man, driving this car is soo much fun. They did such an amazing job with this car. :pimp:

Full bolt-ons soon.

Z06 in 5 years when I'm in my 30s making buku bread.

Last edited:

My buddy is buffing and polishing the Evo today 
pimp.gif

Been a long time coming, the thing had spider web scratches all over it when i bought it 2 years ago and i've just been busy getting the motor work done and other stuff before finally taking care of it
what've you done to the evo?  mod list?

I like the SS/LT rims personally. Might throw those on there eventually...

All I want to to do is throw a different exhaust on there and tint the windows. Any other mods I should make?

Honestly don't bother with an exhaust
Putting an exhaust on a v8>>>> the 6 won't sound good and when you pull up next to an ss with an exhaust you'll now why I say that.

Take it from a guy with a v6 mustang use your money for mods towards looks

Last edited:
I like the SS/LT rims personally. Might throw those on there eventually...

All I want to to do is throw a different exhaust on there and tint the windows. Any other mods I should make?

Trade it in for a manual? :lol:

Paddle shifters = useless (on non super cars anyway)

My buddy is buffing and polishing the Evo today :pimp:

what've you done to the evo?  mod list?

Every bolt on possible (besides upper intercooler pipe because its not needed)
Evo 9 turbo
Ported exhaust Manifold
Kelford 272 cams
GSC valvesprings/retainers
FIC bluemax 1450cc injectors
Walbro 255 fuel pump
dual map tune 91 octane and e85

Probably more little crap I can't think of plus a bunch of cosmetic stuff and suspension

Every bolt on possible (besides upper intercooler pipe because its not needed)
Evo 9 turbo
Ported exhaust Manifold
Kelford 272 cams
GSC valvesprings/retainers
FIC bluemax 1450cc injectors
Walbro 255 fuel pump
dual map tune 91 octane and e85

Probably more little crap I can't think of plus a bunch of cosmetic stuff and suspension
damn dude.. very nice 
pimp.gif

Thanks man. Lots of work. Never ends. Hoping to do a Turbo upgrade in the near future so I can hit 600hp to the wheels

Talked to the guy with the black 99 Integra, coming to show it tomorrow. It doesn't have a radio though :frown: How much should I expect to pay for a stereo receiver and the install? 100 bucks?

What do you guys think about Lotus Evora's?  
I love that car but ...

...can't afford the car and probably can't do maintenance either

If I could choose any lightweight compact coupe right now I'd probably choose that. But in the price range that it is there are just a lot of other options at a larger size.

Last edited:
Talked to the guy with the black 99 Integra, coming to show it tomorrow. It doesn't have a radio though :frown: How much should I expect to pay for a stereo receiver and the install? 100 bucks?

Pretty much around there for a decent stereo, you might get install free. Damn a black 99..I wanted a black Teggy n never got my hands on one. Smh I hope it's in good shape for ya

Back
Top Bottom